One Day, It’s Like A Miracle, Covid Will Disapear!

[Image: 2-D2-AD727-57-B2-4725-8773-F3-E279272-C90.jpg]

2025?

2025 Jan.

If like this until 2025, we wud be busted already. We will need IMF to help start the economy come 2025...... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(05-09-2021, 12:15 PM)5354 Wrote:  For me, Covid19 pandemic is over

Since Sept 1

After I recovered from my first viral infection over the past 2 years

Song boh?

Song song kao joo long

(05-09-2021, 12:13 PM)5354 Wrote:  Be end 2022

It will be like the flu

You heard it here first

[Image: donald-trump-shake-hands.gif]

(05-09-2021, 12:17 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  If like this until 2025, we wud be busted already. We will need IMF to help start the economy come 2025...... Rolleyes

Is Covid-19 here to stay? Top Russian immunologist says pandemic may not finally come to an end for AT LEAST another three years
https://www.rt.com/russia/533755-kryuchk...-duration/
Quote:The coronavirus pandemic is unlikely to loosen its grip on the world anytime soon, a leading Russian immunology expert has said, warning countries now need to be prepared to combat and eliminate new vaccine-resistant mutations.
Speaking to the URA news agency on Wednesday, top doctor Nikolay Kryuchkov set out a speculative timetable for when the virus might be fully under control. “Maybe by the end of 2023, in 2024, the situation around the world will stabilize,” he said.

“The main thing is that during this period, mortality and the possibility of new mutations need to be reduced. This will allow us to put the situation into a manageable state and stop the pandemic,” he went on.

However, Alexander Chepurnov, a virology professor and head of the Center for Fundamental Translational Medicine, suggested that the world should be cautiously optimistic about the end of Covid-19. “There is hope. If 60% of the population is vaccinated, plus those who have been ill, we will be able to maintain collective immunity, which will make the situation more or less controlled,” he said. “But if there are mutations that evade vaccines and have an even greater ability to spread, then the process will become permanent, and this is very alarming.”

It may be over for majority of country by year end or next...but there will be residual strain linger at other more poorer country for another 3 years...until WHO declare officially OVER. Roughly year 2025.

https://www.openaccessgovernment.org/sev...ns/111211/

My take is I have faith in human intelligence. Give it another year or so, a genius will come out with a tablet or vaccine to heal people from all strains of covid; something effective like penicillin. So dun fret .......... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

even if a panacea for covid and all its variants are found, pharmaceutical companies wun allow it to replace their existing vaccines, and very doubtful any garments would support it

If end so early pharmas will have to eat West North wind

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin