WOMAN HORRIFIED AT HER DATE BRINGING HER TO LAU PA SAT,

(05-02-2024, 11:51 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Are you blind? Or using mobile to see images?

I am not blind and yes I am using a tablet.
Are you certain?? Smile
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(05-02-2024, 11:56 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I am not blind and yes I am using a tablet.
Are you certain?? Smile

That one you thought you see is just formed by shadow and sunlight, but is actually just her "real" leg

(05-02-2024, 11:58 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  That one you thought you see is just formed by shadow and sunlight, but is actually just her "real" leg

I don know if it is the lighting...but I certainly would not take any chance!! Big Grin
Maybe OYK would love a date with him... Big Grin

(05-02-2024, 12:02 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I don know if it is the lighting...but I certainly would not take any chance!! Big Grin
Maybe OYK would love a date with him... Big Grin

Walao, such a sure thing you give to that pundek ah? 

SMH

(05-02-2024, 11:29 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Hong Lim Food Centre lah!  Rotfl

maxwell also can
[+] 2 users Like talky's post

(05-02-2024, 11:29 AM)Oyk Wrote:  She's not that fugly lar. In fact I can give her 6.5/10 which is way better than Wendy and KillChoy 的老母。 Rolleyes

There's no accounting for taste, but this girl is far more attractive

[Image: YdyNl8X.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

(05-02-2024, 11:51 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Are you blind? Or using mobile to see images?

You are right.  He is "sight challenged".  LOL!

[Image: A0DeHZZ.jpg]

(05-02-2024, 11:30 AM)Oyk Wrote:  You mean you didn't know that he's an ah gua?  

You need to see an ophthalmologist quick! 

[Image: VZe6B84.jpg]

(05-02-2024, 11:39 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  How you know the guy showed up??

Even if he showed up, he probably wouldn't be able to "get it up" at the sight of her.

(05-02-2024, 10:01 AM)starbugs Wrote:  Maybe the guy who brought her to LPS was trying to test her and she failed the test utterly.

You think you are looking for maid. You are looking for partner or gf. Show some respect lah.
Later she will be laughed by her lady friends if you bring your first date to hawker centre.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(05-02-2024, 09:52 AM)twinkle07 Wrote:  lol she throw letter ish it?
the independent delete their articles

(05-02-2024, 10:13 AM)moneyspinner Wrote:  Page deleted now! Big Grin

Aiyoh you...why like this?

Good question.  Clapping

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(05-02-2024, 01:00 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  You think you are looking for maid. You are looking for partner or gf. Show some respect lah.
Later she will be laughed by her lady friends if you bring your first date to hawker centre.

Laughed at by chabor friends? So it's about face?

What a weak woman.  Rolleyes

(05-02-2024, 10:01 AM)starbugs Wrote:  Maybe the guy who brought her to LPS was trying to test her and she failed the test utterly.

True. The man may not want to 'win' her with his money but with whom he is.

A woman who only marries you for your money is no different from a prostitute who spreads her legs..

(05-02-2024, 12:28 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  There's no accounting for taste, but this girl is far more attractive

[Image: IMG-20240205-105429.jpg]

That's not a girl. You need to see an opthalmologist. That looks like the Odeon Beef Noodle.

Yup! It tastes good.  Rotfl

(05-02-2024, 01:49 PM)Oyk Wrote:  True. The man may not want to 'win' her with his money but with whom he is. A woman who only marries you for your money is no different from a prostitute who spreads her legs.

How is that any different from a man who marries a woman because of her physical beauty?  Wouldn't he leave her when she ages and loses her youthful looks?  

(05-02-2024, 01:56 PM)Oyk Wrote:  That's not a girl. You need to see an opthalmologist. That looks like the Odeon Beef Noodle. Yup! It tastes good.  Rotfl

You need to see an ophthalmologist as well as a psychiatrist if you only see beef noodles when you look at a woman. What do you see now?

[Image: images.jpg]

(05-02-2024, 11:33 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Ccpee ib 就是 Ccpee ib. Even hawkers centre also name the one you always squat there that's in Chinatown. Mybfd.

Oyk sibeh jialat!  Rotfl

(05-02-2024, 02:17 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  
You need to see an ophthalmologist as well as a psychiatrist if you only see beef noodles when you look at a woman. What do you see now?

[Image: read-books-1.gif]

A book. A cat.

Which answer are you sexpecting?  Rotfl

(05-02-2024, 02:14 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  How is that any different from a man who marries a woman because of her physical beauty?  Wouldn't he leave her when she ages and loses her youthful looks?  

It's different between a man who uses his money to win a beautiful woman's hand in marriage and one who does not.

thai and viet girls more appreciative. u bring them go lps or geylang they will still enjoy your company and allow u to jiak them later. jippun mei mei will even pay u to go dating with them. oh wait. this one is from planet mercury one. cannot compare.

Lau pa sat food nice what

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.
[+] 1 user Likes Rainforest's post

No aircon mah

Make up will melt

(05-02-2024, 02:55 PM)Oyk Wrote:  It's different between a man who uses his money to win a beautiful woman's hand in marriage and one who does not.

A woman uses her face and body to win a rich man's heart in marriage. I don't see the difference. They enter into a transactional union. LOL!

(05-02-2024, 07:31 PM)aaaa68 Wrote:  .
you are dead wrong!

F-uck you dead!

you are a crazy retarded scum racist PRC-hater bastard mad dog!

you licked my anushole and you ate my feces!

you go die now!

you this crazy retarded bastard mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

Hello KillChoy

Crazy retarded scum jiu crazy retarded scum lorh. mybfd.  Laughing

(05-02-2024, 08:13 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:   A woman uses her face and body to win a rich man's heart in marriage. I don't see the difference. They enter into a transactional union. LOL!

A woman can use her face and body to earn money either at a red light area or inside the institution of marriage.

A man may use his money to get her face and body but the man who gets her heart at LPS is where the difference is, that you still don't see..

(05-02-2024, 02:55 PM)Oyk Wrote:  sgtalk.net/User-Oyk MAMA A BÏTCH
sgtalk.net/User-Oyk WIFE A SLUTWHORE
sgtalk.net/User-Oyk GOD's REJECT

(05-02-2024, 08:45 PM)Oyk Wrote:  sgtalk.net/User-Oyk MAMA A BÏTCH
sgtalk.net/User-Oyk WIFE A SLUTWHORE
sgtalk.net/User-Oyk GOD's REJECT

(05-02-2024, 10:42 PM)aaaa68 Wrote:  .
you are dead wrong!

F-uck you dead!

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan!

you are a crazy retarded scum racist PRC-hater total loser bastard scum mad dog!

you licked my anushole and you ate my feces!

you go die now!

you this crazy retarded bastard mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

Hello Opserber

Dead wrong jiu dead wrong lorh.  mybfd. Rotfl

(06-02-2024, 10:32 AM)Oyk Wrote:  sgtalk.net/User-Oyk DEAD ON 2024