WORKERS PARTY RESPONDS TO COP REPORT, ISSUES STATEMENT

WORKERS PARTY RESPONDS TO COP REPORT, ISSUES STATEMENT
https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c...d_id=33889
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

Quote: Since its founding in 1957, The Workers’ Party has been through many trials and tribulations. We thank all Singaporeans who have supported us through the decades. We are confident that we will persevere and continue our mission of contributing to the building of our democratic society.

8Umbrella Umbrella
[+] 3 users Like klat's post

I am greatly moved by this quotation by WP.............
[+] 3 users Like debono's post

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/co...rs-1814556

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Galilo_l's post

If those WhatsApp had been given as evidence to COP and the COP still made their conclusion as stated... Then COP already made their conclusion before the hearings then why waste taxpayer's money to fix opposition??

I paid taxes not for you guys and gals to play politics! I paid taxes so you can help the citizens do better in the society. Omg, what the f are we paying the millions for. And to think gst, erp and everything has to go up when so much taxpayer's monies wasted on such politicking??!?
[+] 5 users Like Sticw's post

(11-02-2022, 07:11 PM)Sticw Wrote:  If those WhatsApp had been given as evidence to COP and the COP still made their conclusion as stated... Then COP already made their conclusion before the hearings then why waste taxpayer's money to fix opposition??

I paid taxes not for you guys and gals to play politics! I paid taxes so you can help the citizens do better in the society. Omg, what the f are we paying the millions for. And to think gst, erp and everything has to go up when so much taxpayer's monies wasted on such politicking??!?
The MIW wants to praise the COP for bringing down the opposition as what the boss wants.......
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(11-02-2022, 07:13 PM)debono Wrote:  The MIW wants to praise the COP for bringing down the opposition as what the boss wants.......

Pay them million $$$ salaries just for them to do these useless jobs, not beneficial to sinkees

8Umbrella Umbrella
[+] 4 users Like klat's post

The WhatsApp messages have no smoking gun that suggest PS asked RK to continue lying. At worst, he said "it's your call", which I read as an appeal to RKs conscience to do the right thing and come clean.
[+] 2 users Like starbugs's post

(11-02-2022, 08:20 PM)starbugs Wrote:  The WhatsApp messages have no smoking gun that suggest PS asked RK to continue lying. At worst, he said "it's your call", which I read as an appeal to RKs conscience to do the right thing and come clean.

I believed that was what really happened. When PS said it is your call, it means that RK need to think for herself what to do next........
[+] 4 users Like debono's post

You still trust a liar (RK)? What’s to say that she was not lying during the COP? This COP is just a comical play display to the public to bring down the WP in my opinion. I may be wrong but it’s my opinion only.

tomorrow will be a better day
[+] 3 users Like surfer's post

(11-02-2022, 08:29 PM)surfer Wrote:  You still trust a liar (RK)? What’s to say that she was not lying during the COP? This COP is just a comical play display to the public to bring down the WP in my opinion. I may be wrong but it’s my opinion only.
Your opinion holds water, RK had lied so many times and for that reason, she may lie another time about PS advice to her....bringing down PS and the whole of WP.......
[+] 2 users Like debono's post

As a responsible boss n potentisl PM of the country, he cannot just give a vague answer..

His reply to the kiow toh shd be...' tell the truth n dont beat around the bush! Like a snake, twist here there everywhere.

Where got leader spoke with a forked tongue, nobody cud understand.

Be firm , say 'dont tell lies! ' so simple yet want to hide or dodge.

Nobody is indispensible one....n in the prata arena, damned stupiid not to understand tbis simple fundamental cardinal principle
There r no permanent friends or enemies ...one day they hug, kiss each other like gay bro sister n nwxt day, dagger gun pointing each other, eager to kill each other, either u die or yr opponent die...

They all want to b the leader for their own Selfish Self interests! Since time immemorial, since the beginning of mankind....
[+] 2 users Like Yin yang's post

[Image: IMG-20220211-204235-454.jpg]

(11-02-2022, 07:11 PM)Sticw Wrote:  If those WhatsApp had been given as evidence to COP and the COP still made their conclusion as stated... Then COP already made their conclusion before the hearings then why waste taxpayer's money to fix opposition??

I paid taxes too, and I believe I pay FAR MORE taxes than you had ever paid.

And I didn't pay taxes to be used to pay RK S$16K a month to tell lies in Parliament.
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

How about those big shot ...

[Image: IMG-20220210-230411-715.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20220208-191723-584.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20220208-191703-020.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20210707-064954-232.jpg]

(11-02-2022, 08:46 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I paid taxes too, and I believe I pay FAR MORE taxes than you had ever paid.

And I didn't pay taxes to be used to pay RK S$16LK a month to tell lies in Parliament.
You paying a dollar more or less than me has got nothing to do with me.

RK lied and so she should be punished. How many other MPs lied in Parliament we will never know, whichever party they are for.

Having a COP that concluded their findings based on their subjective view to push the blame all to Singh and that is what I am questioning. 

Evidence have been submitted yet COP selectively deem truth is otherwise?

Don't waste taxpayer's money.

[Image: IMG-20220211-205056-852.jpg]

(11-02-2022, 08:53 PM)Sticw Wrote:  You paying a dollar more or less than me has got nothing to do with me.

RK lied and so she should be punished. How many other MPs lied in Parliament we will never know, whichever party they are for.

Having a COP that concluded their findings based on their subjective view to push the blame all to Singh and that is what I am questioning. 

Evidence have been submitted yet COP selectively deem truth is otherwise?

Don't waste taxpayer's money.

It has lots to do with you because my taxes are spent on public goods and services and you are enjoying it because of me.  Get it?

Can you tell this forum and the government, in what way had the COP selectively deem truth?  And in what ways they had "subjectively blah blah blah......"?

If you can't then, kindly retract your allegation.

Let me give you a hint.  They are only considering CHARGING your Singh. That is not being subjective.  That is giving him a fair trial in court.  Get it, boy?  

RK lied through her teeth.  Singh knew she was lying but did not stand up to tell the House.  What kind of a LOTO is your Singh man?  Still want to argue.

PaP has been fabricating without showing us any solid proof.

Both Edwin and Indranee has used their knowledge in law to defend a liar like RK instead.

This episode truly prove that PaP resorting to this and their era is coming to an end.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 
[+] 1 user Likes Symmetry's post

(11-02-2022, 08:56 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  [Image: IMG-20220211-205056-852.jpg]

So what are you trying to prove by c/p pictures here?

That RK is not a liar?

That your Singh was right to keep quiet when he knew that your RK was lying?

Come on!  Wake up!

(11-02-2022, 09:00 PM)Symmetry Wrote:  PaP has been fabricating without showing us any solid proof.

Both Edwin and Indranee has used their knowledge in law to defend a liar like RK instead.

This episode truly prove that PaP resorting to this and their era is coming to an end.

You had made some very serious allegations here.

You think you can hide?

(11-02-2022, 09:01 PM)Oyk Wrote:  So what are you trying to prove by c/p pictures here?

That RK is not a liar?

That your Singh was right to keep quiet when he knew that your RK was lying?

Come on!  Wake up!

Proof that everybody lie but depends what sort of lie being tell and any upfront admitting it rather than using a another lie cover up the lie being told.
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

(11-02-2022, 09:04 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Proof that everybody lie but depends what sort of lie being tell and any upfront admitting it rather than using a another lie cover up the lie being told.
Eventually the truth will manifest itself,  we just need to be patient and see what is the outcome.......
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(11-02-2022, 09:03 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You had made some very serious allegations here.

You think you can hide?

Then show me the solid proof.

Otherwise, their COP findings they made themselves is just to entertain themselves and should never be used as a conclusion.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 
[+] 2 users Like Symmetry's post

(11-02-2022, 09:04 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Proof that everybody lie but depends what sort of lie being tell and any upfront admitting it rather than using a another lie cover up the lie being told.

Those picture proved that everybody lies?

Sorry man, you only proved that you are also a liar...trying to bluff small chewren.

Just flash some pictures, and you call that proof?  Do better man!

(11-02-2022, 09:11 PM)Symmetry Wrote:  Then show me the solid proof.

Otherwise, their COP findings they made themselves is just to entertain themselves and should never be used as a conclusion.

I shall not go on any further with you and cause a wide digression.

Your post is on record....

(11-02-2022, 09:10 PM)debono Wrote:  Eventually the truth will manifest itself,  we just need to be patient and see what is the outcome.......

But it can be detected .

Your body posture can't lie

(11-02-2022, 06:13 PM)debono Wrote:  I am greatly moved by this quotation by WP.............

Pritam Singh, Sylvia Lim and Faisal Manap to speak in Parliament debate on COP report next week.

Workers' Party notes these developments with grave concern. The last time criminal charges were brought against an elected Opposition MP relating to their political work was in the 1980s," said the WP.

"Mr Pritam Singh, Ms Sylvia Lim and Mr Faisal Manap will be expressing their views on the COP report in Parliament (which, like the COP, is dominated by MPs from the ruling People's Action Party)."

The WP added that Mr Singh and Mr Faisal will also cooperate with the Public Prosecutor and defend themselves in court in the event that charges are brought against them.
[+] 1 user Likes Teeth53's post

https://youtu.be/tpJcBozuF6A

https://youtu.be/ICZXBXSDvr4

https://youtu.be/210ZzHPlmS8