WP’s Gerald Giam warns against scams targeting seniors’ CPF monies

WP’s Gerald Giam warns against scams targeting seniors’ CPF monies, highlights need for safeguards

https://theindependent.sg/wps-gerald-gia...afeguards/

If auntie is gullible and stoopid... then she deserves to be scammed Big Grin

(02-07-2022, 10:38 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  If auntie is gullible and stoopid... then she deserves to be scammed Big Grin

I think it is more likely those tiko uncles will get scammed by Batam and China mei mei..... Big Grin

[+] 3 users Like Huliwang's post

(02-07-2022, 10:38 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  If auntie is gullible and stoopid... then she deserves to be scammed Big Grin

Many elders are target of LOW-LIFE scammers ...Calling such crimes as "deserve" act is itself lower than those LOW LIFE scammers...

CPF itself is already a scam.
[+] 3 users Like Notdumb's post

With many seniors able to withdraw large amounts of money from the CPF accounts once they reach 55,

who is disconnected
[+] 1 user Likes watchfirst9's post

There is a Netflix movie about Japanese con men targeting old folks. Easy target for them.

In real life, probably work the same way.

Must a supporter of pap also
[Image: IMG-20220702-113033-313.jpg]

detroit rescue mission

(02-07-2022, 11:30 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  Must a supporter of pap also

detroit rescue mission

PAP supporters are very gullible

Waaaa …. you go big balls to outright claim about Corrupt Ponzi Finance Surprised

(02-07-2022, 12:00 PM)FartSunKing Wrote:  If you take out and buy HDB

Like what I did last year

FREE Lifetime HOUSING

Plus NET PROFITS

Song boh?

If take out and buy HDB, HDB goes to 0.  Laughing

the scam caller use recorded voice to trick pple
morning it call using the MOH 'narrative'
then afternoon use the CPF 'narrative'
die die want to suck pple money
[+] 1 user Likes singaporean1964's post

(02-07-2022, 12:32 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  the scam caller use recorded voice to trick pple
Now also got High Court. Yesterday I got a call from a woman scammer voice saying I got a document in high court for collection....... Big Grin

(02-07-2022, 10:55 AM)Manthink Wrote:  Many elders are target of LOW-LIFE scammers ...Calling such crimes as "deserve" act is itself lower than those LOW LIFE scammers...

I’ll say it again.  Gullible and stupid deserve to be scammed else they won’t learn their lesson.

[+] 2 users Like p1acebo's post

(02-07-2022, 12:38 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Now also got High Court. Yesterday I got a call from a woman scammer voice saying I got a document in high court for collection....... Big Grin

Last time got china meimei impersonate police officer called me.  I ask how much her bbbj cost Big Grin

(02-07-2022, 01:29 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Last time got china meimei impersonate police officer called me.  I ask how much her bbbj cost Big Grin
Good idea, I think I will do the same in future. They ae bloody irritating..... Laughing

[+] 2 users Like Huliwang's post

(02-07-2022, 11:30 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  Must a supporter of pap also

detroit rescue mission

Dumb sheep who will just swallow hook, line and sinker.  Cannot think for themselves.

(02-07-2022, 11:02 AM)Notdumb Wrote:  CPF itself is already a scam.

CPF Scheme is designed for PAP

It failed to address our needs in some areas

ie Unemployment Benefit

The areas and the over-lapping coverage is a Scam

Only 61% NAIVE love to be raped and scammed

(02-07-2022, 01:27 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  I’ll say it again.  Gullible and stupid deserve to be scammed else they won’t learn their lesson.

Why need to repeat similar LOW-LIFE statement about victims of LOW-LIFE scammers.

That is a lesson these LOW-LIFE has yet to learn. Rolleyes

(02-07-2022, 04:02 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Why need to repeat similar LOW-LIFE statement about victims of LOW-LIFE scammers.

That is a lesson these LOW-LIFE has yet to learn. Rolleyes

Don't try to be preach and pretend to have a holier than thou attitude.  Your pity is misplaced and you deserve to be smacked repeatedly until you wake up.

[+] 2 users Like p1acebo's post

(02-07-2022, 04:29 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Don't try to be preach and pretend to have a holier than thou attitude.  Your pity is misplaced and you deserve to be smacked repeatedly until you wake up.

Why need to "preach" when every one knows what LOW-LIFE are of scammers who target elders ? Rolleyes

(02-07-2022, 12:32 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  the scam caller use recorded voice to trick pple
Your mean a scammer from Bolehland who called himself "Datuk Seri" ? Rotfl

[Image: 9afe3970-c908-4e46-bf07-7a4b11174ff8_ad6...1649681230] 

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/c...nd-ferrari