WP chief Pritam Singh’s trial over alleged lies to Parliament set to start on Oct 14

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/w...for-oct-14
[+] 2 users Like forum456's post

GE 2024 should be in or after Dec 2024 .
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

When the trial is slow means evidence not enough, PAP just wanna let mainstream media portrait him as a "bad guy" before erection.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 2 users Like ODA TETSURO's post

(31-05-2024, 11:49 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  When the trial is slow means evidence not enough, PAP just wanna let mainstream media portrait him as a "bad guy" before erection.

Did anyone notice that our newspapers always post opposition politicians distorted (ugly) face photos?

Dr Chee S J photos showing him very fears and aggressive while PAP ministers/MPs all smiling face.
[+] 2 users Like K88 shu shu's post

(31-05-2024, 11:49 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  When the trial is slow means evidence not enough, PAP just wanna let mainstream media portrait him as a "bad guy" before erection.

I thought MPJoTeo and Indranee are Catholics yet they can stir hatred against others without evidence.  What kind of religion is that?
[+] 2 users Like Wy:Nox's post

(31-05-2024, 11:38 AM)forum456 Wrote:  https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/w...for-oct-14

Go straight to Changi Prison lah! Big Grin

Almost all the politicians in the ruling party have been lying to the people of S'pore since being voted into Parliament. Shouldn't they all be prosecuted? 
[+] 3 users Like EvertonDiehard's post

(31-05-2024, 01:34 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Almost all the politicians in the ruling party have been lying to the people of S'pore since being voted into Parliament. Shouldn't they all be prosecuted? 

Agreed lah! Big Grin

The mainstream media in SG is often referred to as the Govt's mouthpiece. Chua Chin Hon, who as the Straits Times' bureau chief for the US, claimed that the newspaper's editors were pressured into being pro-govt and make sure that reporting of local events meets with the approval of our politicians. Former editor-in-chief, Cheong Yip Seng, claimed that ST has govt-appointed monitors to watch over the newsroom; disapproval from them usually resulted in journalists and editors losing their livelihood. Editors were warned that certain topics were not permissible for public discussion. 

(31-05-2024, 11:38 AM)forum456 Wrote:  https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/w...for-oct-14

A lie is a lie...no matter how you phrase it.
[+] 3 users Like moonrab's post

Face like many lines?

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(31-05-2024, 04:01 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Face like many lines?

Every lines tell a tale...
[+] 1 user Likes moonrab's post

(31-05-2024, 01:34 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Almost all the politicians in the ruling party have been lying to the people of S'pore since being voted into Parliament. Shouldn't they all be prosecuted? 

5Cs become no C. Rotfl

Swiss standard living becomes Swiss cost of living.

2020 World Cup becomes no cup for Sg soccer Team.

Kallang wave becomes Padang wave.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

To be fair, if RK didn't lie, all this would not have happened.

But then again, he shouldn't even have fielded her after finding out that she had posted those comments about Christians and rich Chinese. The writing was already on the wall that she was going to be giving him problems....

And he didn't handle the matter well. He should have stood up in Parliament and exposed her and then fired her. It would have won the respect and admiration of voters including, I believe, supporters of the other parties.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

Affordable HDB becomes expensive HDB.

COE becomes cash cow rather than resolving traffic congestion issue. The root cause is caused by flood gate wide open. But nobody dare to object it.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(31-05-2024, 03:59 PM)moonrab Wrote:  A lie is a lie...no matter how you phrase it.

He will have to explain "take the lie to the grave" in court. 

I think RK would be subpoenaed...

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(31-05-2024, 03:59 PM)moonrab Wrote:  A lie is a lie...no matter how you phrase it.

You need a lie to cover another lie and more lies lah! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

The whole Saga makes PAP look so stewpig

They believed a Liar and indicted Pritam

Because their aim is to fix opposition and nothing else

This has happened under SM Lee and will happen under Puppet Wong

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers?