WP leadership knew about Raeesah Khan's lied: Pritam Singh

MOROVER THIS MP IS A PARTIME JOB EARNING ARD 200K/YR !!
ONLY CAN HAPPEN IN GREEDY SPORE GOVT

(02-12-2021, 07:24 PM)debono Wrote:  I too don't believe that the whites have a totally clean slate.... Clapping

What happened to that guy whom the MIW says he’s to be investigated after the public complained against him and was withdrawn in the last GE? Till now swept under the carpet? Huh

tomorrow will be a better day

(03-12-2021, 06:15 PM)surfer Wrote:  What happened to that guy whom the MIW says he’s to be investigated after the public complained against him and was withdrawn in the last GE? Till now swept under the carpet? Huh

Act blur, live longer.
This is called double standard.... Thinking

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(03-12-2021, 06:33 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Act blur, live longer.
This is called double standard.... Thinking

Not credible. That’s all I can say.

A little spark will spread like wild fire.
Should act fast, delay tactics is not always good for the opposition.
Wrong, just apologize, solve it and move on.
No one is perfect.
[+] 2 users Like Oasis's post

(03-12-2021, 06:46 PM)surfer Wrote:  Not credible. That’s all I can say.

Action speaks louder than word.
This is what I can say also.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

I think if SPF didn't investigate on the accusation and Shame didn't bite like bulldog and dun let go; she might get away with it. If like this dunno whether the Leader of Oppo will come forward and disclose that she lied?...... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(03-12-2021, 07:08 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  She already resigned and kena expelled.(Hara Kiri)
No case liao, you still stiring so much.
You want to put her into jail, then you happy.

Sinkies are more worrying about cost of living keeps rising and next wave of virus spreading.
Our complacent team still insisting the Sg gate still open. Pray hard, dont be the next 倒霉蛋。。。

If the court found her guilty and jailed her, let it be. This set a precedence for such cases. Next time pap mp make similar mistake, jail that person as well.

Just like this time no re-election. If pap didn't set precedence, you think they will let it go so easily?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(03-12-2021, 07:04 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I think if SPF didn't investigate on the accusation and Shame didn't bite like bulldog and dun let go; she might get away with it. If like this dunno whether the Leader of Oppo will come forward and disclose that she lied?...... Thinking

Of cos not lah. Will you do it?

(03-12-2021, 07:37 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  If the court found her guilty and jailed her, let it be. This set a precedence for such cases. Next time pap mp make similar mistake, jail that person as well.

Just like this time no re-election. If pap didn't set precedence, you think they will let it go so easily?

Actually, you shdnt say that.
I know you also like me love this country alot but the problem is it has already roting...  crying

(03-12-2021, 07:37 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  If the court found her guilty and jailed her, let it be. This set a precedence for such cases. Next time pap mp make similar mistake, jail that person as well.

She did it in parliament under special privilege of immunity!

Abuse of privilege!  Angry

(03-12-2021, 06:15 PM)surfer Wrote:  What happened to that guy whom the MIW says he’s to be investigated after the public complained against him and was withdrawn in the last GE? Till now swept under the carpet? Huh

Yes, I remembered vividly, that guy removed his candidacy, after there were complains about his bad character at his work place and also in the army. Thank God that he is dropped from the political arena... Angry

(02-12-2021, 02:31 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Pritam did the right, humane thing at the expense of his party. He is a good guy.
Khan didn't tell her own family abt her assault yet. He gave her time to break it to them and oso to rectify her account in parliament.

Iz not easy exposing your own rape experience to the public. The 'untruths' Khan came up with was to cover up her own experience as a rape victim seeking help at a forum where she encountered the other rape victim who felt shamed by the mata that had interviewed her .

Khan went abt helping others the wrong way and misused her parliamentary priviledge. Chalk it up to naivety. She did the right thing by stepping down.

Her "rape case" was according to her in London wor.  Who believes?  You?
Nobody can prove her lying liao lor.
Which part of her was pretty/beautiful or sexy huh?  
AMDK really got "good" taste>>>>>

Do not try to change the subject to cover RK.

Liar jiusi liar, and that is what she is.  A liar.

(03-12-2021, 10:15 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Do not try to change the subject to cover RK.

You got lie before or not huh?  Thinking

(03-12-2021, 10:27 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  You got lie before or not huh?  Thinking

Let those who had not sinned cast the first stone... crying

(03-12-2021, 10:15 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Do not try to change the subject to cover RK.

I'm not trying to cover for RK.

It's just the kettle calling the pot black. Opposition makes a mistake all MIW jump onto it. When mistake is made by them they just hush up and sweep under the carpet.

(03-12-2021, 07:53 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Of cos not lah. Will you do it?

Interesting and why not?..... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(03-12-2021, 08:23 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Actually, you shdnt say that.
I know you also like me love this country alot but the problem is it has already roting...  crying

Which is why we kao peh here about govt since our job is to slap them when they fall alseep in a logical way (and not like HK rioters)..

As for WP, it is for voters to judge them in next election.. I will still support opposition, because that's the only way people outside the 5 categories (where PAP select candidates) can have a chance to serve the people, and hopefully once they have the chance, they treasured it and served the people well like LTK and CST.. Those 2 wasn't there in their wards for 10-20 years for nothing.. If your voters support you, govt can't do much to stop you from winning..

And lastly Ah Khan, or another other MP in the same situation, is answerable for his/her actions.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(04-12-2021, 01:28 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Which is why we kao peh here about govt since our job is to slap them when they fall alseep in a logical way (and not like HK rioters)..

As for WP, it is for voters to judge them in next election.. I will still support opposition, because that's the only way people outside the 5 categories (where PAP select candidates) can have a chance to serve the people, and hopefully once they have the chance, they treasured it and served the people well like LTK and CST.. Those 2 wasn't there in their wards for 10-20 years for nothing.. If your voters support you, govt can't do much to stop you from winning..

And lastly Ah Khan, or another other MP in the same situation, is answerable for his/her actions.

Of course RK needs to answer for her folly. But she had pulled PS down by saying that it is PS who asked her to keep to her lie.  This revelation will make PS credibility lose votes and could make him lose his standing as an opposition leader.  There will still be some who will still vote for PS in the next GE, but then he might be disadvantaged and handicapped as an opposition leader of a political party...... Tear Crying Mad Tired
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

cna too eager

(02-12-2021, 02:31 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Pritam did the right, humane thing at the expense of his party. He is a good guy.
Khan didn't tell her own family abt her assault yet. He gave her time to break it to them and oso to rectify her account in parliament.

Iz not easy exposing your own rape experience to the public. The 'untruths' Khan came up with was to cover up her own experience as a rape victim seeking help at a forum where she encountered the other rape victim who felt shamed by the mata that had interviewed her .

Khan went abt helping others the wrong way and misused her parliamentary priviledge. Chalk it up to naivety. She did the right thing by stepping down.

Yeah.

Some think he should force her to admit she was sexually assaulted  to the  public....when her own family did not even know.

The core of what she said in Parliament that she heard a woman complain of police "victim blaming" is not  untrue.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(04-12-2021, 01:42 PM)debono Wrote:  Of course RK needs to answer for her folly. But she had pulled PS down by saying that it is PS who asked her to keep to her lie.  This revelation will make PS credibility lose votes and could make him lose his standing as an opposition leader.  There will still be some who will still vote for PS in the next GE, but then he might be disadvantaged and handicapped as an opposition leader of a political party...... Tear Crying Mad Tired

What you said is true. There is political damage.

He was put in a difficult position ...because the alternative was to force Reeasah to tell public she was assaulted when her own family didn't know.

At that time he had to decide and out of compassion he gave her space to .hold on to the position.... but Reeasah for some strange reason cracked and took a different route.

Rather silly given her original narrative was done for a reason and with noble.intention to highlight the plight of women

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

How to b an effective efficient prata leader who also wants to b compassionate, sympathetic n noble..n..embracing the good, bad, ugly ?

Better b a monk lah.

(04-12-2021, 03:32 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Yeah.

Some think he should force her to admit she was sexually assaulted  to the  public....when her own family did not even know.

The core of what she said in Parliament that she heard a woman complain of police "victim blaming" is not  untrue.

Believe was confirmed in the proceedings that Khan could have come clean about lying about accompanying rape victim to make police report, without divulging her personal sex assault incident

(02-12-2021, 04:02 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  the lie itself is already a serious matter. covering it up is complicit, aso a serious matter

Not the first time.  One GE also same thing happened
 Cover up or Pretend not to know or honest mistake - pick yr choice. 
J.Gomez - one of the canndidate for the WP GRC team claimed he very sure he had submitted his nomination ticket to the Election office. But  actually he had not. He insist all the way he did and Sylvia was with him.  IT was after looking at the CCTV camera showing that he had not handled the paper over, hat he admit that he might have overlook it. Sylvia was there with him but din know a thing. Can we believed that?  No honesty.
What was the intention? To discredit the PAP?

(04-12-2021, 04:47 PM)lylcnn Wrote:  Believe was confirmed in the proceedings that Khan could have come clean about lying about accompanying rape victim to make police report, without divulging her personal sex assault incident

RK is  reluctant to reveal her own sexual assault, cos she does not want to remember the incident, and also she think others will judge her badly, but when RK said that PS asked her to keep secret of her lying incident, then it is grossly wrong and should be reprimanded and to resign.... crying

She is voted into parliament as an MP and supposedly a leader where her constituency look up to. Instead she behaved like a school girl that can't make her own decision and even tell lies. She is pushing blame to others. She is a total letdown.

(04-12-2021, 05:10 PM)Instinct Wrote:  She is voted into parliament as an MP and supposedly a leader where her constituency look up to. Instead she behaved like a school girl that can't make her own decision and even tell lies. She is pushing blame to others. She is a total letdown.

When RK informed that the senior members of WP asked her to keep her lie, she is in effect trying to bring WP to it's knees, and high chance to lose in the next GE.. Angry

(04-12-2021, 05:17 PM)debono Wrote:  When RK informed that the senior members of WP asked her to keep her lie, she is in effect trying to bring WP to it's knees, and high chance to lose in the next GE.. Angry

WP leaders were sympathetic when she told them about her own rape story. Any rationale person would not have force her to go Hari Kiri immediately. .