WP looking into 'inappropriate exchange' between Leon Perera and Nicole Seah

[Image: photo-2023-07-17-17-16-24.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Obamao's post

https://www.tiktok.com/@sgwhatsup/video/...1624555784

Come Minister sings for you now.
[+] 1 user Likes Obamao's post

(17-07-2023, 05:16 PM)Obamao Wrote:  [Image: photo-2023-07-17-17-16-24.jpg]

Still got time lah! Big Grin

(17-07-2023, 12:52 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  If you can't control yourself,  don't join politics.

That was not a friend stroke....anyway manybof us have friends who are women...when do you take their hand to stroke like that over candle light dinner.

They usually like to stroke or playfully hit or touch me..

Still no confession...

and we have ... " i vote pap all the time because there is no credible opposition. if it remains that way i may be unhappy with happening but i will still vote pap. because i can only vote the better one"

(17-07-2023, 06:19 PM)Dan Wrote:  and we have ...  " i vote pap all the time because there is no credible opposition. if it remains that way i may be unhappy with happening but i will still vote pap. because i can only vote the better one"
Still got sdp and psp

Looks fake lah. He right hand looks elongated and weird. Seems like he was stroking something that suddenly disappeared near end of video.

Affair or not? This stroking video seems fake but affair or not, only they know.
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

(17-07-2023, 07:21 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Looks fake lah. He right hand looks elongated and weird. Seems like he was stroking something that suddenly disappeared near end of video.

Affair or not? This stroking video seems fake but affair or not, only they know.

Deep Fake ? Anyone who follow the latest season Black Mirror will understand what I meant...

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style...76802.html

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013

Pritam should come out to declare deep fake now...

Misunderstanding la. Rooks rike Leon Pereira is a clairvoyant and trying to read her fortune, that's all.

No impropriety, move on. Case closed.

[Image: ETgUW5l.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes lioncityftw's post

(17-07-2023, 12:52 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  If you can't control yourself,  don't join politics.

That was not a friend stroke....anyway manybof us have friends who are women...when do you take their hand to stroke like that over candle light dinner.
Fyi, i always hold my girl friends' hands across the table because IAM insecure when with girls

(17-07-2023, 08:48 PM)lioncityftw Wrote:  
Misunderstanding la. Rooks rike Leon Pereira is a clairvoyant and trying to read her fortune, that's all.

No impropriety, move on. Case closed.

[Image: ETgUW5l.gif]

Like the bolei coconut bomoh?
[+] 1 user Likes moonrab's post