Wah lau! So many got Covid

(05-01-2024, 10:30 PM)Oyk Wrote:  i am smartass

DEFECTIVE BEING sgtalk.net/User-Oyk
JESUS SPITS ONTO sgtalk.net/User-Oyk

(05-01-2024, 10:30 PM)Oyk Wrote:  It's all in the literature. Some had mild side effects, others had side effects so severe that they died.

The reason why WHO recommended the mRNA vaccine was that the upside potential for protection was bigger than the downside risk of developing adverse side effects. 

It's a calculated risk we all didn't like to take; we'd wish that COVID-19 didn't exist in the first place which upended every plan we had for our life. Unfortunately we didn't have a choice. The virus was spreading like a bush fire, it was not for us to choose if it should exist and if it should spread.

屁啦 Dont indulge us in verbal sophistry. You working in some grass root eh with the ready scripts to read?
None of my unvaccinated friends ever regretted not taking a vaccine from 2020 till now.

I hope you live a long life nonetheless. Will not rest until OYK gets his full deserved justice.

(06-01-2024, 10:30 PM)Obamao Wrote:  屁啦 Dont indulge us in verbal sophistry. You working in some grass root eh with the ready scripts to read?
None of my unvaccinated friends ever regretted not taking a vaccine from 2020 till now.

I hope you live a long life nonetheless. Will not rest until OYK gets his full deserved justice.

When presented with facts which you felt impotent to refute, you resort to attacking me instead of my points.

That's the one common denominator among:

1. The 39%
2.  Antivaxxers
3.. Admin

Use vulgar language, launch ad hominem attacks, twist and turn, more ad hominem attacks, post one part disinformation along with 99 parts truth, the usual arsenal.  Rolleyes

If you only have 2 friends who live in fear of the virus, and wear a surgical mask over a n95 mask, and did not go to places which our government had previously forbidden them to go anyway, that's not a good sample that any statisitician would use wor. If you have 10,000 antivaxxer-friends to show who are doing fine, we can sit down and talk..

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

No need talk so much one...

If trust the "science" and simi statistics, go go and pak moar mRNA vaccine...

Also must GPGT for bragging rights because we must defeat vaccine hesitancy.... Tongue

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]

(07-01-2024, 11:15 AM)Oyk Wrote:  When presenter with facts which you felt impotent to refute, you resort to attacking me instead of my points.

That's the one common denominator among:

1. The 39%
2.  Antivaxxers
3.. Admin

Use vulgar language, launch ad hominem attacks, twist and turn, more ad hominem attacks, post one part disinformation along with 99 parts truth, the usual arsenal.  Rolleyes

If you only have 2 friends who live in fear of the virus, and wear a surgical mask over a n95 mask, and did not go to places which our government had previously forbidden them to go anyway, that's not a good sample that any statisitician would use wor. If you have 10,000 antivaxxer-friends to show who are doing fine, we can sit down and talk..

[Image: photo-2023-05-21-03-35-24.jpg]

(07-01-2024, 02:03 PM)Obamao Wrote:  [Image: photo-2023-05-21-03-35-24.jpg]

Mai rike that....

He should pak moar mRNA vax... Tongue

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]

(07-01-2024, 02:03 PM)Obamao Wrote:  

[Image: photo-2023-05-21-03-35-24.jpg]

Monkeyface, if you want to write Cantonese, 冇 is better than 没。

(07-01-2024, 02:05 PM)Geneco Wrote:  Mai rike that....

He should pak moar mRNA vax... Tongue

moar???

Edmw veteran aka laojiao aka old ginger (lo giong 老姜) spotted.   Big Grin

(07-01-2024, 03:35 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Monkeyface, if you want to write Cantonese, 冇 is better than 没。

Dont sweat the small stuff lah. 

[Image: photo-2024-01-07-17-38-26.jpg]

(07-01-2024, 05:40 PM)Obamao Wrote:  Dont sweat the small stuff lah. 

[Image: photo-2024-01-07-17-38-26.jpg]

Perhaps you can place the 8 in front and add a couple of zeros behind if there were no Pritam and Mun Wai. That would be a big sweat lor. But as it is, it's a few drops of sweat nia.. mien gabra.  Rolleyes

(07-01-2024, 05:44 PM)Oyk Wrote:  i am more than a fool

sgtalk.net/User-Oyk THE SHAMEFUL BAD BREED