Walan saw a shaved head fat ah tiong

with a chio tall ah tiong bu with a young toddler girl.
The ah tiong bu deserve better lah. I younger, taller, richer and better looking than him.

(22-03-2023, 01:37 PM)XiXiPee Wrote:  with a chio tall ah tiong bu with a young toddler girl.
The ah tiong bu deserve better lah. I younger, taller, richer and better looking than him.

called IMH and they are OTW to bring TS back.

Dunno why most ah tiongs are botak head wearing black shaolin loose pants.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

(22-03-2023, 01:37 PM)XiXiPee Wrote:  with a chio tall ah tiong bu with a young toddler girl.

Any photos.............................? Big Grin

[Image: V9Jzi9p.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

(22-03-2023, 02:51 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Dunno why most ah tiongs are botak head wearing black shaolin loose pants.

Most China dishes has MSG. They like to use that in their cooking.

Smile

mean he is ultra rich rah

TS next time you want to start a npnt thread, i hope you get run over by a bus.

PRC gals mostly don't look for handsome guys. Shitty faces also get the beauty. So many injustice cases Big Grin

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(22-03-2023, 04:07 PM)Niubee Wrote:  PRC gals mostly don't look for handsome guys. Shitty faces also get the beauty. So many injustice cases Big Grin

money ! money ! money !

got money got honey.