Jamus Lim: Singaporeans want strong opposition to deny PAP’s clean sweep at GE

Jamus Lim: Singaporeans want strong opposition to deny PAP’s clean sweep at GE

During a recent estate walk, WP MP Jamus Lim met a resident urging the opposition to deny the ruling party a clean sweep. The resident voiced concerns that without enough opposition, policies could pass unchecked, worsening citizens' challenges.

https://gutzy.asia/2024/04/15/jamus-lim-...eep-at-ge/
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

There isn't left. Remaining is fighting for lunch while foreigners are the new votes

I salute those who volunteer to be in opposition. thankless role.

PAP doesn't have the talent like before but it is still a well greased system.
[+] 2 users Like toothpick's post

(15-04-2024, 01:13 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Jamus Lim: Singaporeans want strong opposition to deny PAP’s clean sweep at GE

Unfortunately, WP is not a strong opposition.

PSP and SDP are considered strong opposition.
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

(15-04-2024, 01:13 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Jamus Lim: Singaporeans want strong opposition to deny PAP’s clean sweep at GE

During a recent estate walk, WP MP Jamus Lim met a resident urging the opposition to deny the ruling party a clean sweep. The resident voiced concerns that without enough opposition, policies could pass unchecked, worsening citizens' challenges.

Yep. But not WP. ( PARTY FOR MINORITY)
We want PSP!!!!! Cheers!!!

PAP also don't want clean sweep. Keep one opp to make some noise. WP OK.

(15-04-2024, 01:28 PM)toothpick Wrote:  I salute those who volunteer to be in opposition. thankless role. PAP doesn't have the talent like before but it is still a well greased system.

The incumbent will do anything to remain in power and keep drawing millions in wages

[Image: Fix-Up.jpg]

This Jam got powerful academic credentials but his parliament performance appears so so. Even that stammering guy, LMW, is much better imo.    Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(15-04-2024, 01:59 PM)Migrant Wrote:  PAP also don't want clean sweep. Keep one opp to make some noise. WP OK.

Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

(15-04-2024, 01:44 PM)forum456 Wrote:  Unfortunately, WP is not a strong opposition. PSP and SDP are considered strong opposition.

WP has imploded with the ruling party providing the gun and bullets for the Opposition to shoot themselves in the foot.

My utmost support goes to Jamus Lim all the way. Keep it up, WP!
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

I am not so optimistic for the opposition....look at the landslide by Tharman, the voters don't care about "ownself check ownself" at all

What makes you think they will vote opposition to check on the PAP?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Yup.
He's right.

(15-04-2024, 02:19 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I am not so optimistic for the opposition....look at the landslide by Tharman, the voters don't care about "ownself check ownself" at all  What makes you think they will vote opposition to check on the PAP?

The MIW will claim that Iswaran has been charged so "ownself check ownself" works.

(15-04-2024, 02:19 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I am not so optimistic for the opposition....look at the landslide by Tharman, the voters don't care about "ownself check ownself" at all

What makes you think they will vote opposition to check on the PAP?

because tharman all along no saga and is protraying a good image. so sinkies supported him. but GE is different ball game

Wp never comes to my place how to vote?

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(15-04-2024, 03:11 PM)sogo Wrote:  because tharman all along no saga and is protraying a good image. so sinkies supported him. but GE is different ball game

PAP will win by landslide.

WP and PSP both crippled.
The rest voters do not like

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(15-04-2024, 01:44 PM)forum456 Wrote:  Unfortunately, WP is not a strong opposition.

PSP and SDP are considered strong opposition.ers 
At some point, this is indeed true. SDP hv lots of highly qualified members and they hv been on the ground for many years. Even though PSP are quite new, their candidates are daring to speak up for the people without fear.