Intel stock plunge 11% as it projects lower margins others sell I buy@$49.45

Upside continues as more investors understands Intel's financial strength vis a vis its competitors.. the relevance and strength of its design plus fab model will be apparent later on.
.[Image: oQraFwS.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(28-10-2021, 10:01 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Just snapshot

[Image: rdZiLf5.jpg]

Texh stocks have started falling in earnest as Nasdaq enters correction territory...but a 10% drop is beginning rather than end in my opinion. We won't know how the "correction" and bear progress to end point ..but given Nasdaq rose so much in 2020 and 2021, the selloff has potential to go quite far down like 20-30% I won't be surprised at all.

If you are holding on to stocks at high valuations it can  down fast and deep like those stocks in Cathie Woods ARKK because there is no way to ascertain what they are worth. 

A good case is to look at AMD vs Intel. AMD has fat and rich valuations while INTC is lean. They behave differently.

Rich valuation stock like Nvidia, AMD, are vulnerable to sharper sell down as this proceeds.

[Image: LmvlvLN.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Nvidia stock attracted momentum players who pushed the stock from 150 to 350.

When the stock start to lose momentum, the downside will be quite a lot.

It's earnings is $4 ..while it is a great growing  company my feel.is long term investors will step in only at $120-$150. I will consider at these.levels when they are reached.

[Image: j98fIFa.jpg]

Nasdaq based on long term growth rate average of 12-15% should have only only  reached 12000 in 2024

It rocketed to 16,000 in 2021. Due to artificially low interest rates, and good performance of big tech stocks like Metaverse, Alphabet, Microsoft Apppe etc.

If we just use the long term index trajectory as a guide buying now will lead to sub par returns. However if you have been averaging and buying regularly for last 15yrs its not a problem because you have locked at lower prices.

For the prudent investor...if I were waiting to start buying for long term I would.wait for its return to long term trajectory where I can get those historic 13% returns  if not I won't buy. If it collapses below that I will buy for sure. If I have to buy and cannot stop myself.i will stick to the tech giants where valuations still okay like Apple, Microsoft and Alphabet.

[Image: R05PF2b.jpg]

revenue not good for now but next few years will be strong