insane MRT situation last night

(02-01-2024, 06:46 PM)red3 Wrote:  Wa ... The phone camera can hold so high up

Shall be a mirrorless cam for vlog and the guy went for fireworks shoot

(02-01-2024, 03:49 PM)sgh Wrote:  Mock ceca race is a big no in hwz. But mock chinese race is ok becuz the mods most likely not chinese anyway.

It was a photo of an overcrowded train in India which is a common sight.  It's like posting an image of an overcrowded MRT carriage in SG, and getting banned for "mocking S'poreans".  It was a totally senseless ban from HWZ EDMW's racist mods.  

Before fireworks ends leave

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(02-01-2024, 05:00 PM)Fit Wrote:  I a few days' time, check Covid figures!

Covid-19 data on infections in SG are only the tip of the iceberg. Those who visit GPs with flu like symptoms are not tested for Covid, many of the sick don't even visit a doc, but self-medicate and there are others who have no symptoms, so are unaware that they are even infected. 

Good to see so many discipline people of different races and nationalities, after celebrating New Year, cramped together in public transportation. That’s the Singaporean's ways..👏👏👏

Unlike some other countries, the crowd will gets rowdy, pushing and even fighting.

(03-01-2024, 10:04 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  It was a photo of an overcrowded train in India which is a common sight.  It's like posting an image of an overcrowded MRT carriage in SG, and getting banned for "mocking S'poreans".  It was a totally senseless ban from HWZ EDMW's racist mods.  

Just a minor correction. It is not just specific to EDMW as there are many sub-forums in HWZ and in other sub-forums it is same senseless ban. E.g initially they give you warning with 0 points but you post some more to "mock" them they straight away ban. It just show how fragile the heart of the HWZ mods. I have a high confidence level the mods are staffed by pretty young generation. For instance they don't know what is kpkb actual Hokkien meaning until it is pointed out and this hurt their fragile heart deeply.

(02-01-2024, 01:28 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  That is Singapore lah. My friend told me he thought he was in India this early morning when the train was cramp with indians that he had to wait for the next train. It was so scary he said.       Rolleyes

Now I understand why many SGreans prefer to celebrate new year overseas somewhere far far away... Big Grin

https://www.straitstimes.com/life/entert...rom-abroad

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013
[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

New year ‘s day all races celebrate that was why so crowded 

Cny ‘s fireworks on 1st n sec day at Ang pow river not  that crowded.

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post