We oppose TW independence and are not an ally to USA says Prime Minister Wong

(19-05-2023, 10:06 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  You miss my point. But then never mind, you ALWAYS do...

I did not miss it. I was being compassionate, merciful if you like, by not bringing that to readers' attention so as to not embarrass you. I have known you in edmw to have a rather unjustified inflated ego.  Rolleyes

(18-05-2023, 02:13 PM)Niubee Wrote:  We must fully support LW.

If anyone here ever say his bad words, I will whack th jialat jialat Big Grin

Thank you

Mai gong jiaowei okay?

Come GE you will vote for Pritam.  Rolleyes

(19-05-2023, 10:03 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Woodland cannot exist on its own.   

Hong Kong is a better example.  The New Territories were leased to the British who had to return the land to China when the lease was up.  The British did not have to return Hong Kong Island to China as it was ceded to them for perpetuity.  However, Hong Kong Island would not be able to survive apart from the New Terrorises due to infrastructural reasons.  If those residing in the New Territories were to relocate to Hong Kong Island, it will result in a severely overcrowded ghetto.

Taiwan is differrent.  It has its own government, military, currency, infrastructure and even a MRT which is better than Hong Kong's................all nine yards.  Rolleyes

That's why I always said that Taiwan is already independent liao lah! Big Grin There's a President leh!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(19-05-2023, 11:38 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I did not miss it. I was being compassionate, merciful if you like, by not bringing that to readers' attention so as to not embarrass you. I have known you in edmw to have a rather unjustified inflated ego.  Rolleyes

Say what you like, but most of us here know who is the one who is really in the embarrassing situation.

Don't forget they can flip prata

(19-05-2023, 12:54 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  That's why I always said that Taiwan is already independent liao lah! Big Grin There's a President leh!

LOL! SGtalk is a good place for those who wanna vent their personal frustration on international affairs.

Big Grin

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013
[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

(19-05-2023, 01:01 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Say what you like, but most of us here know who is the one who is really in the embarrassing situation.

[Image: Tv6-Tw-B7-1.gif]

(19-05-2023, 12:54 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  That's why I always said that Taiwan is already independent liao lah! Big Grin There's a President leh!
麻雀虽小五脏俱全。 中华民国本来就是一个国家啦! Rolleyes
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(19-05-2023, 03:00 PM)Oyk Wrote:  麻雀虽小五脏俱全。 中华民国本来就是一个国家啦! Rolleyes

讚啦! Thumbs_up haha Big Grin

(19-05-2023, 02:48 PM)Manthink Wrote:  LOL! SGtalk is a good place for those who wanna vent their personal frustration on international affairs.

Big Grin

You can disagree lah! Big Grin

Double headed snake

不反攻大路,光复中华?结果落草为寇,沦为山贼 Laughing
[+] 2 users Like WhatDoYouThink!'s post

The PM Office publish the then DPM interview with the UK paper The Economist on 6 May.

"...We do not think that Taiwan is in the same situation as Ukraine. ...in fact, they are fundamentally quite different ... We have long upheld a One China policy and opposed Taiwanese independence, even before we established diplomatic relations with the PRC. ... if something were to arise in the Taiwan Strait or around Taiwan, we hope this does not happen. Because if all the parties understand the risk and the red lines, and recognise that this is quite different from Ukraine – I think the US Administration certainly understands."

https://www.pmo.gov.sg/Newsroom/DPM-Lawr...t-May-2024

Nothing wrong with what he say. Even US officially will say similar. Only the Taiwanese cannot handle the truth and kao pei

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(19-05-2024, 03:29 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Nothing wrong with what he say. Even US officially will say similar. Only the Taiwanese cannot handle the truth and kao pei

Sg position is align with almost all if not all SEA countries, which is Tw is Cn internal affair.
There is no valid reason for Sg to be in, furthermore Sg has small pop and 
economy that depends on stability to remain prosperity. 

Many Twese maybe brainwash by media to think other people think Tw matter than more than our own lives.
Perhaps got sporeans who preferred to be replaced by foreigners and go for war, I cannot deny there are few
stupid people around.

What is there to argue? The Taiwanese constitution prohibits Taiwan's independence. There will be always some groups wanting to amend the Taiwanese constitution just like some groups in China wanting to disband the CCP. The difference is the Taiwanese Government is not taking any action to punish the group asking for the independence of Taiwan.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiwan_ind...e_movement

1. We'll never bet on china's decline
2. We oppose TW independence
3. We are not an ally to USA

Enough already, very gd already

句句金言

(19-05-2024, 08:03 PM)teaserteam Wrote:  What is there to argue?  The Taiwanese constitution prohibits Taiwan's independence.  There will be always some groups wanting to amend the Taiwanese constitution just like some groups in China wanting to disband the CCP.  The difference is the Taiwanese Government is not taking any action to punish the group asking for the independence of Taiwan.

PM Wong agrees with you - There is 100% no argument that there is only One-China and the TW island is part of the PRC sovereign state.

This one not I say one hor...UN already recognise that and which ever gov in  TW Province knows that  - that is why no one dare to take any action beyond then just a "movement" without action. Big Grin

(18-08-2022, 03:06 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Update: 6 May 2024
“We are very careful when we conduct relations with both China and Taiwan that is consistent with our ‘one China’ policy,” he said. “And we do not allow ourselves to be made use of for any causes supporting Taiwanese independence.” -  To-Be-PM Wong. Big Grin

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/w...-and-china

18 Aug 2022

[Image: not-USally-one-China-LW.png]

Full transcript -
https://www.pmo.gov.sg/Newsroom/DPM-Lawr...ait-Aug-22

You oppose but I support lah! Big Grin Waiting for Police to come and arrest me lah! But I can't vote lah!

Cannot be cannot be... Tongue

Must 台毒 according to "experts" lololololol... Tongue

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]

(20-05-2024, 10:01 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  You oppose but I support lah! Big Grin Waiting for Police to come and arrest me lah! But I can't vote lah!

Waleneh, you 抬毒粪纸 咩?

(20-05-2024, 11:59 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Waleneh, you 抬毒粪纸 咩?

臺獨萬歲啦!haha Big Grin

(20-05-2024, 12:44 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  臺獨萬歲啦!haha Big Grin

万衰万衰万万衰 Laughing

(20-05-2024, 10:01 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  You oppose but I support lah! Big Grin Waiting for Police to come and arrest me lah! But I can't vote lah!

Anyone notice chatbot cheekopekman remains buggy and outdated  ?  Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post