We paid millions just to discover they are totally useless

Taxpayers paid millions over the years just to discover they are totally useless 

Not one but all of them.
[+] 5 users Like Scythian's post

(17-11-2021, 04:20 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Taxpayers paid millions over the years just to discover they are totally useless 

Not one but all of them.

be bold enough to elaborate ,not leave all guessing what u are implying at

(17-11-2021, 11:06 AM)talky Wrote:  be bold enough to elaborate ,not leave all guessing what u are implying at

I think he has given us the best clue of what is happening here, in Singapore... Cool
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

Just like Covid MTF, lor. They got Kenneth Mak on board because they cannot handle many medical issues.

Otherwise, they just form a Committee to yak- yak- yak when they cannot handle their own created problem after 12 YEARS.

After displacing the educated older workers with resume gaps, who wants them?

Just look at Jac Lau, used to earn $20k per mth but no one wants him now except a Temp $6/ hr worker.
[Image: Tharman-national-effort-to-help-older-wo...nd-job.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

This is a useless baseless attack.
The transport system runs better than before.
Housing programme house 80% of the population an unprecedented level among developed countries.

Even if you hate the govt, you make a fool of yourself with such sweeping statements . And degrade critics of the govt.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(17-11-2021, 04:20 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Taxpayers paid millions over the years just to discover they are totally useless 

Not one but all of them.

This is why still got a lot want to join them, you can't " beat them so join them together MILKING "

(17-11-2021, 11:26 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  This is a useless baseless attack.
Housing programme house 80% of the population an unprecedented level among developed countries.

Even if you hate the govt,  you make a fool of yourself with such sweeping statements  . And degrade critics of the govt.

Look at their hidden motive, lah.

Why my place can construct a garden downstairs 3 years ago but tore half of it down this year?  Poor planning and to create jobs for FWs.

All these are mere structural facade to make SG look beautiful on the outside, but sucks on the Inside. 

[Image: Baylo.jpg]

(17-11-2021, 11:26 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  This is a useless baseless attack.

Even if you hate the govt,  you make a fool of yourself with such sweeping statements  . And degrade critics of the govt.

[Image: 327-3279942-F...k-you-hd-png-download.png]
[+] 3 users Like bobby's post

(17-11-2021, 11:31 AM)Ola Wrote:  Look at their hidden motive, lah.

Why my place can construct a garden downstairs 3 years ago but tore half of it down this year?  Poor planning and to create jobs for FWs.

All these are mere structural facade to make SG look beautiful on the outside, but sucks on the Inside. 

Lim said before " Faster, CHEAPER , BETTER "

lol now they never use water spray out the old paint like last time back in good old days.
Now they just paint over the old paint

the once defeated ah koon kaya is the worst. still waiting in the tunnel for light to appear

(17-11-2021, 11:20 AM)Ola Wrote:  Just like Covid MTF, lor. They got Kenneth Mak on board because they cannot handle many medical issues.

Otherwise, they just form a Committee to yak- yak- yak when they cannot handle their own created problem after 12 YEARS.

After displacing the educated older workers with resume gaps, who wants them?

Just look at Jac Lau, used to earn $20k per mth but no one wants him now except a Temp $6/ hr worker.
[Image: Tharman-national-effort-to-help-older-wo...nd-job.png]

Lol this Tharman " cannot be trusted one " all along I don't bother what he said even he in charge financial last time.

Not one but all of them.

Keyboard warrior. Yr name nric pls

Smile

At times I wonder why in other countries such as USA, Japan and UK they have some sort of polling done to know what's the support level every quarter or something. Then when the support is low, they actually require some sort of vote of confidences and if the in charge fails to get the required support they actual go into some snap election or change. Then when it gets too low, the govt calls for a snap GE.

We may not want that snap election thingy, but there should be some sort of feedback that's on a more regular basis than once every 5 year wayang.. views?
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

(17-11-2021, 11:39 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Lol this Tharman " cannot be trusted one " all along I don't bother what he said even he in charge financial last time.

My friend is an avid supporter of Tharman. But to me, I do not recall he has proven any good results, leh.

To me, he is just a Talk Cock King.

[Image: Tharman-1000-can-afford-HDB.gif]

why we need to pay millions to hv  at least 2 co ordinating ministers.this imply that the relevant ministry is not up to par need another minister to remind themmind u ever ministry has  a second minister,per sec ,many directors div1 2 3 officers 
over bloated wasting public funds.
during lky time no such nonsense
[+] 2 users Like talky's post

(17-11-2021, 11:31 AM)Ola Wrote:  Look at their hidden motive, lah.

In 70s and 80s they built 20 storey HDB with lifts servicing alternative floors

It was very cheap to do much more then but they didn't and cannot foresee future needs.

Then, 30 years later, they demanded co-payment to upgrade + lifts to every level - ofcoz it's far more expensive .

Stupid

This hopeless Minister even say this, as if we are Free Labour while he draws millions.

[Image: CCS-Offer-ideas-to-move-the-country.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

https://youtu.be/faslrmGicos?list=RDGMEM...jwV0xfSNbA

ah seng runs out of idea liao

Way Back
https://youtu.be/3J5O7h9l6mU

(17-11-2021, 07:23 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  ah seng runs out of idea liao

Like that how to become the next PM..? Laughing

Now is interesting,
G20 is to tax corporation more.

PM lee claim , " have to change tactics " all along SG don't say tax a lot tactically come corporation as SG need them come invest here attract them come thus in return so call people got job.

Next also " Votes " yes corporation " some always tag with PAP " no need to say you know which one.

this is why they always Win as already have " confirm support votes behind every single GE " and with people " mix votes " the rate for PAP win again as ruling party always there.

If Serious want a Big change, is from the People vote. even " the pap with corporation support behind also no use " Provided 90 percent of the people vote out PAP which well.....

I think some opposition give up this is what PAP Want. I not surprise one day next 50 years maybe SG will be like " china " One part One rule who knows.

(17-11-2021, 07:39 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Now is interesting,
G20 is to tax corporation more.

PM lee claim , " have to change tactics " all along SG don't say tax a lot tactically come corporation as SG need them come invest here attract them come thus in return so call people got job.

Next also " Votes " yes corporation " some always tag with PAP " no need to say you know which one.

this is why they always Win as already have " confirm support votes behind every single GE " and with people " mix votes " the rate for PAP win again as ruling party always there.

If Serious want a Big change, is from the People vote. even " the pap with corporation support behind also no use " Provided 90 percent of the people vote out PAP which well.....

I think some opposition give up this is what PAP Want. I not surprise one day next 50 years maybe SG will be like " china " One part One rule who knows.

What you mean by 'One part One rule...? Thinking

ghosts in the theatre
https://youtu.be/Lx9QjO2XB_k

(17-11-2021, 07:49 PM)singlon Wrote:  ghosts in the theatre
https://youtu.be/Lx9QjO2XB_k

Good music from a orchestra.... Clapping

Did Singapore lowered it's Corp tax rate from 17% to 15% or lower to match other developed countries..?

Imagine there is only one job in this world that guarantee you be millionaire first. Performance wise, not ready sure

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

Don't know which idiot voted for another Yes, Men and cannot lead her own portfolio.

Then call her Minister for what?

[Image: 1st-Female-General.png]

Looks like Singapore is already half submerged  in water

(17-11-2021, 11:06 AM)talky Wrote:  be bold enough to elaborate ,not leave all guessing what u are implying at

My advice 4u is you go for a medical check up