We shld consider Govt's and related pte parties' vested interest in vaccine makers

Perhaps its time for Singaporeans to consider the possibility that the Government's and related private parties' vested interest in vaccine makers are impeding on making the right decisions in curbing covid-19 spread. It almost seems deliberate to keep infections circulating to feed the vaccine business.
[+] 2 users Like SquidNo.457's post

BINGO! this would seem to be a truer picture what is happening in SG and the Western countries. 

My own theory is Covid-19 was started so as to introduce mRNA technology in vaccine manufacturing to the international pharma community. Its cost effective and highly scalable compared to traditional vaccine manufacturing. Now what it needs (or already achieved), like any product, is ECONOMIES OF SCALE. If SG successfully curbed the covid spread, how to sell mRNA vaccines to the masses, and on an annual basis? If your kids don't get infected, how to convince parents to vaccinate the kids when Pfizer gets the FDA approval for their vax on 5yr-11yr olds in US? Do not be surprised sooner or later mRNA vax will be tested on 0-4yr old  (maybe already started, who knws) and will be mandated in our Natuonal Vax Prog.

How to become the next mRNA vaccine hub and have CCS bathe in glory for bringing BioNTech manufacturing facility into SG? (ref:https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/biontech-covid-vaccine-manufacturing-plant-singapore)

You guys better be able to backup what you said with proof.. Our govt will not hesitant to charge people for saying that..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Sheep will always be led to the slaughterhouse

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Those taking inactivated vaccines had helped our government save a lot of money and resources.