We were not allowed to report on good opposition candidates or highlight anything goo

Former ST political desk journalist: We were not allowed to report on good opposition candidates or highlight anything good about them

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...about-them
[+] 2 users Like happyharvest's post

Cuz they dun hv d virtue to check ownself... jus ask dat rèform parti Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Galilo_l's post

(17-01-2022, 10:58 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Cuz they dun hv d virtue to check ownself... jus ask dat rèform parti Big Grin

Quote:I get super worked up when I hear people say "opposition candidates are not good". I also feel bad because as a journalist on the Straits Times political desk, I was part of the media machinery that helped perpetuate this image.

There always have been really good opposition candidates who dared to put themselves up for election - you just never heard about them because we were not allowed to report on good opposition candidates or highlight anything good about them. But news of silly minor things that made them look bad - those we played up.
[+] 1 user Likes happyharvest's post

Why she never kena umbraged?

Nice titties Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Quote: There always have been really good opposition candidates who dared to put themselves up for election - you just never heard about them because we were not allowed to report on good opposition candidates or highlight anything good about them. But news of silly minor things that made them look bad - those we played up.

I already know long, long, long time ago. Nothing new. That is why umbrage sph is losing $$$ for so many years cos many dont want to read one sided small eye views.

8Umbrella Umbrella
[+] 2 users Like klat's post

all sillyporeans w avg IQ knew this way back during lky time,

coffee shop talk is more informative n accurate.

(18-01-2022, 09:48 AM)talky Wrote:  all sillyporeans w avg IQ knew this way back during lky time,

coffee shop talk is more informative n accurate.
That is how the MIW fixed the opposition parties.........

Yup.. We all know that is the case since day 1..

But with internet, you can't shut them out totally..

Hear what the opposition candidates say, see what the opposition candidates do, and then decide for yourself whether they are worth your support..

While people see Charles Yeo as a suspect (we will let the law decide on that), I will see him as someone who took up responsibility (willingly or unwillingly) to deliver his famous speech..

He is the youngest candidate in the team, and also there are 2 other candidates who can speak Chinese, so why him for such an important sale pitch? Also, do we still remember who is the one he stand in for to speak in Chinese?? No, but we will definitely remember Mr 成何体统

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(18-01-2022, 07:02 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Nice titties Big Grin

where?

(18-01-2022, 12:01 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  where?

The ex ST journalist?  Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(18-01-2022, 10:26 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Yup.. We all know that is the case since day 1..

But with internet, you can't shut them out totally..

Hear what the opposition candidates say, see what the opposition candidates do, and then decide for yourself whether they are worth your support..

While people see Charles Yeo as a suspect (we will let the law decide on that), I will see him as someone who is willing to take up responsibility (willingly or unwillingly) to deliver his famous speech..

He is the youngest candidate in the team, and also there are 2 other candidates who can speak Chinese, so why him for such an important sale pitch? Also, do we still remember who is the one he stand in for to speak in Chinese?? No, but we will definitely remember Mr 成何体统

I concur with your findings, but these ppl. can be sued until pants drop....

(18-01-2022, 12:26 PM)debono Wrote:  I concur with your findings, but these ppl. can be sued until pants drop....

Need to be all inclusive, must also add can be sued until panties drop....  Big Grin

(18-01-2022, 12:17 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  The ex ST journalist?  Laughing

see nothing leh..