Wee Cho Yaw died

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...eo-4096771

He was from Kinmen island, not sure will be. E buried there?

Alamak, then his money how ah?      Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(03-02-2024, 01:05 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Alamak, then his money how ah?      Thinking

Build Wee Cho Yaw hospital lah.
[+] 2 users Like RichDad's post

Jialat!
Forget to donate charity.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(03-02-2024, 01:16 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Jialat!
Forget to donate charity.

I dare say he donated more to charity than u.  Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

(03-02-2024, 01:21 PM)winbig Wrote:  I dare say he donated more to charity than u.  Laughing

It is not about more than me. 
不懂易经真糟糕!
等到财神爷把钱收回去,就太晚了。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(03-02-2024, 01:21 PM)winbig Wrote:  I dare say he donated more to charity than u. 

It is not the amount, but what % of his wealth that was donated to charity that matters.  A poor woman who has $100 to her name, but donated $90 to charity has given away 90% of her wealth!  
[+] 2 users Like EvertonDiehard's post

Condolences ... The bank in mourning
[+] 1 user Likes red3's post

Actually I thot he died long ago? Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Wee: You owe me

Damn cham....can't bring along. 
God bless 🙌

Rest in peace 🕊️.

(03-02-2024, 01:49 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Actually I thot he died long ago? Laughing

Life's short even at 95.

(03-02-2024, 03:31 PM)Rubitin Wrote:  Life's short even at 95.

Msia Dr M is now a figure I will imitate his lifespan can cross 100 years old?

Knn,,, finally he drop dead,,, last time remember at shr holder meeting he talk like king.. how lian..

guy . one can how lian for how long,,, 100 yrs??? 200yrs??? 1000yrs???/ be humble... thne dies ppl will respect u

sincerely.. now this guy drop dead..now can how lian inside his UOB make coffin,

(03-02-2024, 04:29 PM)victortan Wrote:  Knn,,, finally he drop dead,,, last time remember at shr holder meeting he talk like king.. how lian..

guy . one can how lian for how long,,, 100 yrs??? 200yrs??? 1000yrs???/  be humble... thne dies ppl will respect u

sincerely.. now this guy drop dead..now can how lian inside his UOB make coffin,

When u r billionaire , also can how lian. Laughing

(03-02-2024, 04:31 PM)winbig Wrote:  When u r billionaire , also can how lian. Laughing

true, i hope he dies a painful death though even at 90.. see his stupxd face make me angry when answer shrholder humble question,,abt dividend and pay to director.

UOB share going to plunge tomorrow?  Thinking

某些人的仇富心理相当严重。连阿中都到处被人骂,也是这个原因吧?

This guy either you like him or you hate him
For those who has money but dare not spend
Note this
He was rather frugal with money, hardly spend on luxury
Now too late to enjoy life
In fact, heard for two years prior to his death
He was incapacitated, lying in the bed cannot move cannot talk

Such is life
So don’t care whether you are rich or poor
Just spend your money and enjoy life

Tampines & West Coast GRCs are there for the taking 
[+] 2 users Like Bluebull's post

(03-02-2024, 05:22 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  UOB share going to plunge tomorrow?  Thinking

no not likely 
no more a director of uob some yrs a back
he already rally retired pass everything to his son

Billionaire also need to leave this world one day. Better enjoy while you can.

i think he has failed  UOB.
last time, UOB was bigger than OCBC by assets.

now, OCBC is bigger than UOB by assets.
OCBC becomes 2nd biggest and UOB becomes 3rd biggest.

it shows family business bank cannot compete with foreign talent managed bank.

(03-02-2024, 04:29 PM)victortan Wrote:  Knn,,, finally he drop dead,,, last time remember at shr holder meeting he talk like king.. how lian..

guy . one can how lian for how long,,, 100 yrs??? 200yrs??? 1000yrs???/  be humble... thne dies ppl will respect u

Like Ch-8 Chinese Mandarin show, shown at, at 9pm Monday to Friday... Big Grin

95yo

Dr M outlive a lot of ppl

money so much still go to hell, unless he is a christian

(03-02-2024, 11:14 PM)TopSage Wrote:  money so much still go to hell, unless he is a christian

Who you trying to con? Yourself?
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(03-02-2024, 05:22 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  UOB share going to plunge tomorrow?  Thinking

Plunge not so goood for some who own them,, i sold the moment he answer how lian way to share holder who ask a good question abt pay to director.

i sold the shr a few year back and put on OCBC.. OCBC and DBS better than UOB in statisitic in my opinion.

i only own bank shr in silly SGX. the miost losuy mkt in asia.

(03-02-2024, 11:14 PM)TopSage Wrote:  money so much still go to hell, unless he is a christian

chrsitian sure go heaven???

even most christian also afraid to die show that they half believe, or believe just for comfort.. no confident that there is a heaven.
[+] 1 user Likes victortan's post