Weibo expects to post 46cts per share thus quarter.

Stock is trading at $20.
This gives it a multiple of around 10.

This is a slight slowdown from last year when earnjngs was 57cts.

To put things in perspective Twitter the American brother does not make profit and Elon Musk wanted to buy it for $44B so he can promote his exploits.

What iss running through my mind is the never ending bad news surrounding China tech stocks bashed many stocks down ..nobody bothers what these companies can make.

Many investment opportunities  comes from looking when others are not. Being a bit brave when others are fearful. It may sound somewhat cliche and simple but I will do my plodding when others are not looking.

Baidu launched Robotaxis and nothing happened to the stock. Elon Musk long promised but never deliver his robotics which will drive its valuation to $4T. 

Investors minds are subjective. They see what they want.
But time will bring reality 

[Image: CIeMg6m.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Lenovo valuation also looks extremely low given the Chinese govt mandate that all govt bodies has to buy Chinese made computers. This will add billions in sales every year. But no interest from investors.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(28-07-2022, 09:59 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Lenovo valuation also looks extremely low given the Chinese govt mandate that all govt bodies has to buy Chinese made computers. This will add billions in sales every year.  But no interest from investors.

Stock trading like that, not because it’s valuable or not, it’s who has interest.