8 months' jail for man who used hidden camera to film 76 women having sex with him

(28-06-2023, 08:11 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  [Image: 034a70c4.jpg]

Hahaha dun believe its ok but it was fun while it lasted

(28-06-2023, 09:50 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Assuming and let us say assuming they are sinkiebu, and 76 of them opened their legs wide wide for him, can we conclude that:

1.Women do like sex though they don't talk about it in for eg forums

2. Those women are not SYT because SYT are hotly courted in real life. They don't need to go to dating sites.

Which begs the questions:

1. As there are no places openly offering male prostitutes, do you think these mature women who lack regular sex in marriage or with a boyfriend go to the site to look for 你情我愿呢?

2. Do you still feel that Singaporean men are losing so much because 76 cheekopor aged anything between 37 and 45 had a romp with an Indonesian kor kor?  Smile

well no one i know dont enjoy lust .. hot ones included, Male pros ..dun need so many humsup male volunteers 

to be honest so many single and un married women , what they do in private , no one really cares 

wonder how he was caught, must have posted something in SSM
[+] 1 user Likes keys's post

(28-06-2023, 09:50 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Assuming and let us say assuming they are sinkiebu, and 76 of them opened their legs wide wide for him, can we conclude that:

1.Women do like sex though they don't talk about it in for eg forums

2. Those women are not SYT because SYT are hotly courted in real life. They don't need to go to dating sites.

Which begs the questions:

1. As there are no places openly offering male prostitutes, do you think these mature women who lack regular sex in marriage or with a boyfriend go to the site to look for 你情我愿呢?

2. Do you still feel that Singaporean men are losing so much because 76 cheekopor aged anything between 37 and 45 had a romp with an Indonesian kor kor?  Smile

Aiya they act demure only actually very itchy once u open them up
[+] 1 user Likes Nevereatrice's post

Most people are okay but a small number of promiscuous sex addicts hang around Tinder etc shave they will just have one night stand and like new partners..
This guy needs to be above average looks and he will be in the game

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Pay and Pay love him.
Good e-production of babies

(28-06-2023, 10:42 AM)Nevereatrice Wrote:  Aiya they act demure only actually very itchy once u open them up

So it's gei jeng geng.  Laughing

Another Foreigner like JAC LAU

Jac even showed his sex photo with prostitute at Orchard Towers

Both also highly addicted to sex

Both are given PR status

Shameless FTs.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Is he bro Casanova of Sgtalk fame? Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

This one more sakti than 陳冠赛

this? ->
https://www.linkedin.com/in/johan-wijaya...bdomain=sg

(28-06-2023, 07:37 AM)Scythian Wrote:  .
Probably the No.77 could be a policewoman answering his call and exposed him.

Any better idea
JAV.
[+] 1 user Likes Rubitin's post

I actually didnt know voyeurism is a jailable offence

Please forgive me for my ignorance

Super satki dude nudie
[+] 1 user Likes itangg12's post

I think he might get a fan base after jail term teaching guys how to land chicks...
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

(28-06-2023, 06:39 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  8 months' jail for man who used hidden camera to film 76 women having sex with him

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/ja...#mdcrecs_s

don't sound like local to mr

Indonesian lah! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(29-06-2023, 07:15 PM)Rubitin Wrote:  Do it legally. Bad boys get the gals. Big Grin

& we continue to walk banana leg liao lor Big Grin

He is Indonesian. They probably thought that he may be rich Indonesian tycoon and decided to take the plunge into having sex with him. No risk no gain. Wow! 77 sunset Street.

So many must be call girls
Video to keep or sell?

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

[Image: nudie.gif]

(29-06-2023, 09:51 PM)bobby Wrote:  [Image: nudie.gif]

Can reveal the video nice or not

The sentence is too easy for him..

(29-06-2023, 07:08 PM)Sticw Wrote:  I think he might get a fan base after jail term teaching guys how to land chicks...
Satki saillalll-Lahh. Just hope, don't land on the wrong side of the law. nudie Hope this is a good lesson.

Former Singapore Idol judge Ken Lim Chih Chiang, 59, faces five new charges of insulting the modesty of three women.

He now faces six sexual offence charges against four alleged victims

Lim was first charged early this year for allegedly molesting a 25-year-old woman by touching her chest at the Hype Records office in 2021

The new charges relate to alleged events that took place between 1998 and 2013 affecting three female artistes

Lim is set to return to court for a pre-trial conference on July 7

BY JASMINE ONG
Published June 28, 2023

SINGAPORE — Former Singapore Idol judge Ken Lim Chih Chiang, 59, was hauled back to court on Wednesday (June 28) to face five new charges of insulting the modesty of three women.

Lim, the executive director of record label Hype Records, now faces six sexual offence charges against four alleged victims. Another one. nudie

(02-07-2023, 10:49 AM)FangFang Wrote:  The sentence is too easy for him..

maybe is very cheap women  Rotfl
1 women less than 1 month term

(28-06-2023, 07:08 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Incorrect

It's how come so many Singapore girls willingly providing free sex?

Seemingly Very Desperate people
Nowadays gal is more daring.

(28-06-2023, 06:56 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  How come he so easily get girl from tinder and OkCupid???

maybe it weren't just tinder and OKcupid. sugardating apps like sugarbook is also a medium for men to connect with women quicker and easier. these girls might think that they've found rich SD and then realized that they have been used.

(02-07-2023, 07:27 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Nowadays gal is more daring.

isn't he more daring to commit such a crime. leave alone the jail term, what if all the 86 girls and their families decided to attack him? But yes, girls are also daring and lots of them think that sex makes cool lifestyle without worrying about the consequences. Wonder if any of them caught STD.