What Taiwanese Think of China | Street Interview

(20-01-2022, 05:42 PM)kokee Wrote:  all the commies here fat & wet dream everyday, ccp china wants to attck taiwan, who will feed the enemy to attack their own country?
90% of taiwanese refuse china united call, they want democracy & protect their own country.
look at taiwanese worked in SMIC, where are they now? work in lawless country, any political shake, taiwanese will be slaughtered, only brainless taiwanese will want to work in china now same as only morons believe all these commies posts & threads, why are they so desperate to spam here day & night? if they are hard truth, they need to all these BS lies to cheat here?

台灣人超有種 九成台灣人反對 中共習近平看完要哭了 小粉紅氣瘋 嚴重辱華 習近平賀新年喊統一是兩岸共同心願

台灣人超有種 九成台灣人反對 中共習近平看完要哭了 小粉紅氣瘋 嚴重辱華 習近平賀新年喊統一是兩岸共同心願

90% of taiwanese against ccp china, so commies use their BS communist sources nonsense to lick their master balls & as.s.
this bloody moronic china bully taiwan almost everyday, still expect other to worship them? fat & wet dream, fxxk them to hell.
Taiwanese lady today even choose to become army to protect their country & fight the evil ccp together with the world behind them.
why taiwan build up their army for? not china, then what?

台灣🇹🇼首支布雷艇中隊成軍!蔡英文:讓世界看見我們護台決心!國艦國造更進一步,台灣🇹🇼不對稱作戰戰力再升級!台灣女性踴躍從軍

(20-01-2022, 09:49 PM)kokee Wrote:  90% of taiwanese against ccp china, so commies use their BS communist sources nonsense to lick their master balls & as.s.
this bloody moronic china bully taiwan almost everyday, still expect other to worship them? fat & wet dream, fxxk them to hell.
Taiwanese lady today even choose to become army to protect their country & fight the evil ccp together with the world behind them.

Please chant 900%. Clapping Gesti-109 Opasnie-14 Laughter-13

Smile

This video biggest takeaway is from the baldy old man with slipping mask…. "when war starts, the dead are the Taiwanese common people, not PRCunts, not Jipponese, not Assmericans." War will be wage on Tai-wart soil.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(20-01-2022, 09:49 PM)kokee Wrote:  90% of taiwanese against ccp china, so commies use their BS communist sources nonsense to lick their master balls & as.s.

But, their MP have all kinds of pattern to siam NS, especially those vocal on anti china..

Taiwanese got this saying in dialet, other people's children die not enough..

So, peasants join army, elites get ready to run road moment China attack Taiwan..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(20-01-2022, 10:38 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  This video biggest takeaway is from the baldy old man with slipping mask…. "when war starts, the dead are the Taiwanese common people, not PRCunts, not Jipponese, not Assmericans." War will be wage on Tai-wart soil.

One of the young guys said if Taiwan can’t beat China  then sing China anthem together lor. Sad

(20-01-2022, 11:06 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  One of the young guys said if Taiwan can’t beat China  then sing China anthem together lor. Sad

Problem is Tai-wart is being manipulate by Assmerica. They should send a team of top Tai-wart diplomats and meet up with Fatty Xi team to sit and talk. Same as S.Korea & N.Korea …. only when there is divide … Disunited Shit of Assmerica has a value.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin