What do you think PM Lee's speech will touch on....

PM Lee will likely talk about Covid and livelihood of Singaporeans. 

He will thank the populace for responding to the vaccination program, achieving a coveted 80% target. 

What other issues do you think will be brought out?

Big Grin Every inch of land to plant tapioca, sweet potato

how nice smell the abnn have Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

The necessity of having foreign workers, without which no new BTO flats can be built. Marriage may have to be delayed.

Contractors gone bankrupt vis a vis of insufficient workers etc.

Step down after next GE

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Galilo_l's post

talk about how we are victorious and will now open up.

He will defend his favorite india variant CECA master by selling stinkies out .... nothing new

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Will be nice and welcoming if he announces more handouts and assistance for citizens, especially for the poor and senior citizens during this very difficult period.

(27-08-2021, 11:42 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Will be nice and welcoming if he announces more handouts and assistance for citizens, especially for the poor and senior citizens during this very difficult period.

Been giving chicken wings ..... better careful be really careful

Sure tell us not to be xenophobic lor. But at the same time he'll say he understands why we are so, and that they'll fine-tune their policies. All the usual motherhood statements lah.

He will talk on the ART kit.

He will say please help, soon my wife no job.  Can she take over milo auntie? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Climate change should be another topic other than covid

1. Covid re-opening
2. Jobs and fine tuning
3. Climate change
4. Rise of Taliban and dangers to SEA
5. We are the best party please support us

What he says is not important to be honest.

Who still want to waste time listen to his speech?
Now electricity bill so expensive.
没人会在意即将成为太上皇说的话。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

he will say need to bring back more FTS

Will likely touch on vaccination issue again.

He will exhort more people to go for full vaccinations especially the seniors.
A 99% achievement will show how Sg can really make it happen!

Many front liners will be praised sky high and extensively.

Touch ah jinx kkj?

8Umbrella Umbrella

He will say...

Be open and welcoming...we need "them"..for singaporeans who feel incresse competition for jobs and opportunities govt will "address" that.

Nothing has changed. .. the same 20yrs ago until now....but now these policies are on steroids.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

He will ba-ba and say we Black sheep causing racial tensions when his team failed to managed CECA 7 years ago.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Spot on, opening speech in Malay, exhorting more people especially seniors to opt for vaccination.

(27-08-2021, 10:59 PM)hansamu Wrote:  PM Lee will likely talk about Covid and livelihood of Singaporeans. 

He will thank the populace for responding to the vaccination program, achieving a coveted 80% target. 

What other issues do you think will be brought out?

you mean got people listen to this clown ? Opasnie-1

insomniacs or what ? Laughter-144

No matter what he will say, Singapore will always lack of IT talents and continue to import IT talents from India for the next 20 years.

春天里来百花香 郎里格朗 里格朗 里格朗
和暖的太阳在天空照....... 

好歌... 

(29-08-2021, 07:25 PM)Migrant Wrote:  春天里来百花香 郎里格朗 里格朗 里格朗
和暖的太阳在天空照....... 

好歌... 

Rotfl

Chinese Singaporeans have no special privilege in Sg.

Good news likely for Muslim nurses on wearing of tudung. Will be announced in his English speech.

Hopefully, can announce some assistance for citizens.....

Din hear but I am sure his main focus will be to protect the india varaint CECA at all cost. Just blame everything to stinhaporeans as usual  Clapping

Latest census shows that proportion of Malay households in rental flats has gone up: PM Lee

NDR 2021: Malay community has made significant progress, says PM Lee, but ‘worrying trends’ in home ownership, education remain