What does China lose by leaving Taiwan alone?

(05-08-2022, 07:22 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Winnie made himself emperor of Tiongkok oredy. Dun understand how it can happen in CCP where upheavals and renewals are the norm. Dis proves he iz more cunning despite his pooh bear looks. Dis time however Tiongkok uncalled for aggression iz definitely influenced by Putins unreigned madness. Might iz right.  
Prophesy of the end times iz actualising. WW3 starts from the east.

Thee CCP inner circle chose Xi thinking he was a moderate leader as he did not display any strong fractional nor ideological position....and would be someone who could work across fractions.

Once get got into power it was a different story.
He remove something very important in the Chinese system that is good for the country the term limit of a president.

It is a dictator mindset to remove the term limit because he made himself more important than the country.

Also it shows the China system check and balance failure to contain someone who is greedy for power.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(05-08-2022, 07:44 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Thee CCP inner circle chose Xi thinking he was a moderate leader as he did not display any strong fractional nor ideological position....and would be someone who could work across fractions.

Once get got into power it was a different story.
He remove something very important in the Chinese system that is good for the country the term limit of a president.

It is a dictator mindset to remove the term limit because he made himself more important than the country.

Also it shows the China system check and balance failure to contain someone who is greedy for power.

Many assumptions. Are u CCP too??

Smile

(05-08-2022, 07:37 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I tell you the reason.

China has alot of domestic problems recently including mortgage and banking crisis.

Once Pelosi visits Taiwan and China started military exercises all these are economic problems are forgotten jncluding the frustration over zero covid.

South China Sea, Indian border disputes, Taiwan issue, anti Japanese sentiment....all these can be used in times of trouble at home to distract the people from problems caused by poor governance of communist rule.

There is a strategy in Sunzi BinFa called 声东击西。  They are just re0-directing PRC's attention to the Pelosi visit instead of protesting in the streets lah.  Usual tactic all the politicians will do,   not only CCP

Lose face.,, very important and priceless issue.

What does Taiwan lose by stopping to provoke China? Nothing. But the Taiwanese politicians want to score points at the expense of the people.

(05-08-2022, 11:11 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  winnie is a power greedy tyrant….will go down in history as one of the evil emperors

that why the earth cannot last
we will not last in the current form we are in

tyrant will come and they will die and many will die
some die once some die twice 
it cannot be stop

(05-08-2022, 08:42 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  that why the earth cannot last
we will not last in the current form we are in

tyrant will come and they will die and many will die
some die once some die twice 
it cannot be stop
Is sending one's troop oversea to overthrow another country's leader a tyrant??

At least Winnie Xi haven't done that..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(05-08-2022, 08:40 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  What does Taiwan lose by stopping to provoke China? Nothing. But the Taiwanese politicians want to score points at the expense of the people.
I think English Veg is a spy from CCP..

By keep pissing CCP off, it help Winnie Xi to better control China, in the name of teaching Taiwan a lesson..

In the older generation, China and Taiwan people still see themselves related to each other, eg come from the same kampong in China..

But English Veg cut this link off, so now younger Taiwanese no longer value this link , while younger CCP see Taiwan as a land that they want to take back, and don't give a shit if massive causality is inflicted in Taiwan.. I wouldn't be surprised one day CCP will drop atomic bomb on Taiwan..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

the fact about chinese is this

they are bastards of warmongering and unification of the land

you look at their history
always fighting and kill each other for UNIFICATION

from the FIRST EMPEROR QIN SHI HUANG TI
to the THREE KINGDOMS and many many other killings for 5000 years

man
they should learn from UK (united kingdom) a peaceful union of many kingdoms and flags

(05-08-2022, 09:50 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Is sending one's troop oversea to overthrow another country's leader a tyrant??

At least Winnie Xi haven't done that..

china did it in the past

in the past china also did what the US did now

Which Qing Emperor is blind?

Kang Xi

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(05-08-2022, 09:56 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  the fact about chinese is this

man
they should learn from UK (united kingdom) a peaceful union of many kingdoms and flags

This is not what I saw in many British museums.

man

UK a peaceful union? U never watch movie meh? Got lots of internal war also lah.

佩洛西窜访台湾,国际社会到底什么态度?华春莹今天在发布会上一口气讲了整整10分钟!一起来听听正义的声音!

(05-08-2022, 10:09 PM)winbig Wrote:  UK a peaceful union? U never watch movie meh? Got lots of internal war also lah.

grotesqueness learn from longkang historians mah!  Rotfl

(05-08-2022, 10:12 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  grotesqueness learn from longkang historians mah!  Rotfl

at least i got history FACTS backups

you got nothing but your cheeby mouths and lan jiao eyes

(05-08-2022, 10:16 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  at least i got history FACTS backups

you got nothing but your cheeby mouths and lan jiao eyes

Longkang history by longkang historian!  Rotfl

(05-08-2022, 10:09 PM)winbig Wrote:  UK a peaceful union? U never watch movie meh? Got lots of internal war also lah.

In the museums, they shows various weapons used in different kingdoms. Some shows scary paintings of how the wars were fight. I  hated to go to those museums,  but they were part of the itineraries in the tour package.

yes there is some figthing and killing

at least they come to a peaceful solution

and not make war for a  solution

man

This is not a fact about the Chinese. It's a fact about humanity as a whole. People have been killing each other since beginning of time. Europeans have been killing one another for thousands of years. So too are the Indians. Even sinkies are best at bringing their own lot down.

(05-08-2022, 10:21 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  yes there is some figthing and killing

There was no peaceful solution. Peace came only after the whole kingdom was wiped out.

(05-08-2022, 10:21 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  yes there is some figthing and killing

Another piece of longkang history?  Thinking  Rotfl

(05-08-2022, 10:31 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Another piece of longkang history?  Thinking  Rotfl

at least i got history FACTS backups

you got nothing but your cheeby mouths and lan jiao eyes

(05-08-2022, 10:33 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  at least i got history FACTS backups

you got nothing but your cheeby mouths and lan jiao eyes

Your longkang history is worse than fairy tales lah!  Rotfl

(05-08-2022, 10:24 PM)Clyde Wrote:  There was no peaceful solution. Peace came only after the whole kingdom was wiped out.

really?

The history of the United Kingdom began in the early eighteenth century with the Treaty of Union and Acts of Union. The core of the United Kingdom as a unified state came into being in 1707 with the political union of the kingdoms of England and Scotland,[1] into a new unitary state called Great Britain.[note 1] Of this new state of Great Britain,

the historian Simon Schama said:
What began as a hostile merger would end in a full partnership in the most powerful going concern in the world... it was one of the most astonishing transformations in European history.

— Simon Schama, [2]

The Act of Union 1800 added the Kingdom of Ireland to create the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.

History of the United Kingdom - Wikipedia

(05-08-2022, 10:35 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  really?

The history of the United Kingdom began in the early eighteenth century 

Wars of Scottish Independence 1296 - 1357 - British History

(05-08-2022, 10:12 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  

佩洛西窜访台湾,国际社会到底什么态度?华春莹今天在发布会上一口气讲了整整10分钟!一起来听听正义的声音!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.zaobao....9838%3famp

外交部说:“新加坡有明确和一贯的‘一个中国’政策,反对台独和任何改变现状的单边举动。”
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

(05-08-2022, 10:58 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  

Wars of Scottish Independence 1296 - 1357 - British History
The southern part, now called England and Wales,  also had many kingdoms. Those castles that were still in good condition  were turned into museums. There are many ruined castles left behind too.
[+] 1 user Likes Clyde's post

There is a reason for every happenings
Long waited ww3 gg to give birth boom?

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

silly title, is as if ask will US leaving California texas alone or malaysia leaving kl alone, answer is no.it is part of it.