What happened to SgTalk since 8.00pm?

Tot closed same as old sg talk.
Anytime might..

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(30-08-2023, 10:53 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Tot closed same as old sg talk.
Anytime might..

How come EDMW Hardwarezone boh tai jee huan?  

Is it because they are cecas and super subservient to their political masters? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(30-08-2023, 11:08 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  How come EDMW Hardwarezone boh tai jee huan?  

Is it because they are cecas and super subservient to their political masters? Big Grin

Very obvious
Asia One owns HWZ
SPH owns Asia One
Garmen controls SPH
I NEVER POST THERE
ONCE YOU REGISTER, YOUR PERSONAL INFO ARE IN THEIR HANDS

Tampines & West Coast GRCs are there for the taking 
[+] 1 user Likes Bluebull's post

(30-08-2023, 11:08 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  How come EDMW Hardwarezone boh tai jee huan?  

Edmw Won’t closed easily it was bought over by SPH for $7 plus millions

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(30-08-2023, 06:17 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Maybe someone is watching from behind lah! Big Grin
Maybe this two old watching... Rotfl
[Image: Screenshot-20230828-113924-Google.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Tee tiong huat's post

Why the G keep on interrupting and interfering in this forum.

They better go to HWZ and interfere there

Laughing

Sgtalk should have a Facebook and Twitter account to give status updates during downtime.

At least members are informed. I tot Pappy decided to block it and was able to temp using UK vpn to access Sgtalk until full recovery.

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(30-08-2023, 01:32 PM)Vijay Wrote:  Sgtalk is hosted on scam platform Hostinger, you guys had better be aware.

https://onlinemediamasters.com/hostinger-review/

Wah! Really?  Thanks for the heads up.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

I've been through a similar situation with a different forum a while back. It turned out to be a DDoS attack that took it offline. These attacks can be quite disruptive, and they can leave you scratching your head about what happened.Now, I can't say for sure if SgTalk experienced a DDoS attack, but it's a possibility. These things happen in the digital realm, and forums and websites are sometimes targeted.If you're still curious or want to beef up your own online security, here's a suggestion. You might want to check out darkvr.io. It's an advanced IP booter panel that could provide some insights into protecting against DDoS attacks and other online threats.

Vijay says sgtalk is hosted on scam platform, does that mean we need to siam sgtalk????

Sgtalk is a low quality site that will collapse soon enough, better find your sanctuary elsewhere

(30-08-2023, 12:56 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Maybe this two old watching... Rotfl
[Image: Screenshot-20230828-113924-Google.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20240116-WA0006.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20231130-WA0000.jpg]

Nice titties Laughing

Prolific skins and sammyboy are better alternatives imo