Murmurs of discontent grow in China as Xi Jinping poised for third term

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/rumours-china-...40430.html

Angmoh murmurs ah? Or rather moaning?  Rotfl

He already outright said that earlier …. why only now then murmurs when next month the confirmation

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(25-09-2022, 07:39 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  He already outright said that earlier …. why only now then murmurs when next month the confirmation

Angmoh moaning lah!  Rotfl

It's good to have Xi as Predident for another 3 or more terms.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Wan sui wan sui wan wan sui.

Anyone is better than wat we got here

Duh

Military coup in China?? That's a big one if USA can pull it off like how they did in other countries!

Coup? Nothing like this has occurred in the country’s recent history. Occurrences of coups d’etat were sporadically reported in Thailand and Myanmar, but in the Middle Kingdom it is almost unheard-of.

After Xi Jinping came to power, one of the first things he did was to assume full command of all the important organs of the government, chief among them is the all-powerful military. As the country’s top banana, he’d supreme authority over such issues.

It was an important safeguard against any coup attempt or uprising, and it ensured he stayed in firmly in control of his vast country. Clearly, he left nothing to chance. That report, or rather, rumour is unreliable.