HK haidilao

Smile

(03-03-2023, 12:04 PM)Niubee Wrote:  HK haidilao

HaidiLaosai

Finally this forum looks like a stock forum

(03-03-2023, 12:05 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  HaidiLaosai

I bought few hundred K at $16++ Laughing nudie

Smile

My platoon commander say buy what win what.

Anyone huat?

Can't say for sure ...but USA avoid as recession coming.

Singapore and China/HK have many good picks

So HSTech etf....if one does not want to stock picks.

If pressed to pick, China semiconductor stocks because west cutting supply players like SMIC etc have to ramp up.

Potential hyper performer is BIDU because of AI.

Avoid e commerce because of Battle Royale ahead triggered by JD.com, JD is burning money to fight Alibaba on top and Pinduoduo below.

Travel companies like OOIL listed on HK.

Singapore Frencken and ISDN as semi conductor cycle bottomed but have to patient...avoid reits as they have debt and interest rate hike.

I also like the deep discount to asset companies due to possible delisting offer. Usual suspects are Hong Fok, frazer properties but waiting time again is long.

My annual picks for Singapore are listed here. These are companies with best chance of double digit gains. It's by 6th year of posting te picks and 6 consecutive year of double digit gains .

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-My-stock-picks...ight=Picks

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(04-03-2023, 08:33 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Can't say for sure ...but USA avoid as recession coming.

If pressed to pick, China semiconductor stocks because west cutting supply players like SMIC etc have to ramp up.

Avoid e commerce because of Battle Royale ahead triggered by JD.com, JD is burning money to fight Alibaba on top and Pinduoduo below.

Singapore Frencken and ISDN as semi conductor cycle bottomed but have to patient...avoid reits as they  have debt and interest rate hike.

I also like the deep discount to asset companies due to possible delisting offer. Usual suspects are Hong Fok, frazer properties but waiting time again is long.

My annual picks for Singapore are listed here. These are companies with best chance of double digit gains. It's by 6th year of posting te picks and 6 consecutive year of double digit gains .

HC surgical and Q&M where got double digit gain?  Laughing

(04-03-2023, 10:11 AM)winbig Wrote:  HC surgical and Q&M where got double digit gain?  Laughing
Those are this yrs picks. This year has not end yet.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(04-03-2023, 09:59 AM)FartSunKing Wrote:  caveat emptor

this masterbating moron recommended SembMarine a few years ago 

and claimed he bought piles from $1.80 to $1.20

I told this moron SembMarine is a bankrupt company worth nothing

But he did not listen to me

So sad

Not all my picks are winners...some are don't make it.

I put out my views for discussion...and comments.
I am.happy for people to point out potential errors jn a constructive manner.

(04-03-2023, 08:33 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Can't say for sure ...but USA avoid as recession coming.

Singapore Frencken and ISDN as semi conductor cycle bottomed but have to patient...avoid reits as they  have debt and interest rate hike.

TMD. Just last month you said AI is overhyped and you called for the selling of bidu.

Sgbuffett how come u see Baidu jump after AI trend, after that then u say u been buying baidu. Then when AI n baidu started to drop heavily (due to Google AI poor response), u shouted baidu cannot buy must sell overhype. Last two days baidu cheong after pmi, now u say baidu buy. R u trying horse back cannon?

(04-03-2023, 01:22 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  TMD. Just last month you said AI is overhyped and you called for the selling of bidu.
That was when Bidu was 160 it fell to 130 after that.

Beware of AI hype causing temporary spikes after that they drop.
When the hype is over one can then safely step in.

(04-03-2023, 01:27 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  That was when Bidu was 160 it fell to 130 after that.

Beware of AI hype causing temporary spikes after that they drop.
When the hype is over one can then safely step in.

Lol your explaination is like prata flip back yr own face. If the hype is over buy for what? Don’t forget your last posting to buy baidu and the reason being buy for AI.

Market collapse soon, recommend none 
If look for rebound, NYSE will be faster and more.
It pays to be financial centre.