Workers' Party member Terence Tan confirms leaving the political party

➡️ Workers' Party member Terence Tan confirms leaving the political party due to personal reasons

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/workers-party-...crrmd5rec8

"I'm glad to see that the party is in good hands, with capable leaders and fresh members.", said former WP member Terence Tan

Don’t tell me that when He Tingru was preggy, he went to jiak outside ???

Terence Tan is a top notch lawyer with great talent. I was very impressed with his GE speech when he contest East Coast GRC. What a waste that he wil be leaving WP.

3 young kids... jin fertile

Another Chinese left WP..
Haiz..

LTK
Png Eng Huat
Chen Show Mao
Daniel Goh
Loh Pei Ying

"Ms Loh Pei Ying, who was Ms Raeesah’s secretarial assistant, and Mr Yudhishthra Nathan, a WP volunteer, had testified to the privileges committee in December that the party leaders should have come clean earlier about their knowledge of Ms Raeesah’s lies.

Ms Loh, who had previously been Mr Singh's secretarial assistant, had also testified that she was disappointed Mr Singh had left the choice to Ms Raeesah on whether she should tell the truth if she was asked about the matter in the House on Oct 4.

In this regard, Mr Nathan felt Mr Singh was “rather indecisive”.

In its report, the committee said that Mr Singh had alleged that the two party members had a "skewed impression" and that they could have lied "out of loyalty" to Ms Raeesah.

"Pei Ying adored Pritam, to see him throw her under the bus like this is heartbreaking," the volunteer said....

Pritam should think for the WP future sake, instead of letting go so many WP Chinese members...

WP was originally set up by a Indian lawyer lah...you don't know meh...

Ya but the Indian lawyer never win HG and AJ...
It was LTK who won our Respect and Votes!!!
[+] 1 user Likes moonrab's post