Which countries are richest based of adult median wealth?

(09-11-2021, 01:09 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  In Australia Vietnamese use knife to chop off own thumb to claim medical insurance.

they're legal refugees so entitled to many social benefits

(09-11-2021, 01:09 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  In Australia Vietnamese use knife to chop off own thumb to claim medical insurance.

Singapore PAP minister got torched and burnt right in front of a dinner celebration.

Some were punched during meeting the people
Very dangerous and scary
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUaOWscSK0SshCEvZXN0L...w&usqp=CAU]

(09-11-2021, 02:00 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUaOWscSK0SshCEvZXN0L...w&usqp=CAU]

Can a human being have such a big mouth or is the picture photoshop.... Laughing

Time like this noone can rank correctly
I guess Singapore is Bankrupted due to US corporation BUST.
All her konfu siowlin movements are for New world order
but Cop26 looking for dat 150T

Strange ancient nobility and asian families must approve the 150T of Yellen Greenbonds.
They control UN António Guterres.
In the US republic their Treasury has absorbed the federal reserve.
And the corporation IRS offices are in Puerto rico and surprise Singapore.
No activity now. dying?
Remember VP in Singapore b4 Vietnam.
She visited IRS Singapore
A lame excuse of abt suffering a Cuban disease.
She now said Joe is the Titanic
Joe reply u are out of a job.

(09-11-2021, 02:18 PM)debono Wrote:  Can a human being have such a big mouth or is the picture photoshop.... Laughing

it is a real photo, blacks normally have bigger mouths.

(09-11-2021, 12:55 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  越青帮 very fierce and ruthless. ahtiong 福建帮 hokkien peng no fight.

Shd be this one...No fight!

https://youtu.be/UWgRA0ShBgk

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

How about 2) Belgium and 3) Hong Kong?

You attack them too

Below is the list of countries.

Some places like Hong Kong are ahead of us due to property bubble. Even the smallest apartment in HK has inflated to high end condo prices in Singapore. The relative "cheapness" of our HDB means we have less wealth at the median. So wealth may not be a good thing if it is just property inflation.

For Taiwan to be ahead of Singapore is likely also due to high prices of property in city. The median person in Taiwan owns a private property and does not have public housing alternative like in Singapore

[Image: ADJtnNA.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(09-11-2021, 04:44 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Below is the list of countries.

Some places like Hong Kong are ahead of us due to property bubble. Even the smallest apartment in HK has inflated to high end condo prices in Singapore. The relative "cheapness" of our HDB means we have less wealth at the median. So wealth may not be a good thing if it is just property inflation.

For Taiwan to be ahead of Singapore is likely also due to high prices of property in city. The median person in Taiwan owns a private property and does not have public housing alternative like in Singapore

[Image: ADJtnNA.jpg]

why is the US not in the list? are you sure Taiwan is richer than Spore while their salaries are 50% lower than that in Spore? the salary in Korea is also low, that is why we ser so many Koreans working in Spore. What kind of BS ranking is this?  vomit

(09-11-2021, 04:53 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  why is the US not in the list? are you sure Taiwan is richer than Spore while their salaries are 50% lower than that in Spore? the salary in Korea is also low, that is why we ser so many Koreans working in Spore. What kind of BS ranking is this?  vomit

I tell u our why US is not on the list.

My friend just bought landed property with small pool in detroit  $300K. Original owner bought for $250K....wealth only  inflated slightly.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(09-11-2021, 10:16 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  I pasted so many times, still want to believe their cock and bull story...

[Image: Screenshot-20200117-065343-Google.jpg]

That is why that CCBAI Mouth had to move the CPF goalposts, mah.

Look at how Australia manage to over- come this without moving the goalposts?

That is why PAP Ministers are nothing but just FAILURES.

And worst, they are OVER- paid Failures.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(09-11-2021, 04:53 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  why is the US not in the list? are you sure Taiwan is richer than Spore while their salaries are 50% lower than that in Spore? the salary in Korea is also low, that is why we ser so many Koreans working in Spore. What kind of BS ranking is this?  vomit

Korea median income likely to be resident in Seoul..
The property there rose 500% in recent yrs...even if salary is lower than Sjngapore his wealth is higher .

Are Singaporeans shameful to be ranked 20 by the reports?

Why can't Singaporeans just accept it gracefully?

How to accept the painful truth?

It's the govts job, not yours.

(09-11-2021, 05:39 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Are Singaporeans shameful to be ranked 20 by the reports?

Why can't Singaporeans just accept it gracefully?

are you Sporean or not? why are you still holding Spore passport if you dislike this country so much? Baring_teeth

(09-11-2021, 05:54 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  are you Sporean or not? why are you still holding Spore passport if you dislike this country so much? Baring_teeth

There are 19 countries ranked ahead of Singapore..

Why you specifically pick on Australia?

Were you ever being locked up in Oz prison for drugs or some mischieve?

(09-11-2021, 05:54 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  are you Sporean or not? why are you still holding Spore passport if you dislike this country so much? Baring_teeth
I love Singapore

That's why such survey and reports are good information which can help Singapore govt to improve ..

Maybe next year, you never know, Singapore becomes No
1 ahead of the pack

(09-11-2021, 03:03 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  it is a real photo, blacks normally have bigger mouths.

OIC, thanks for the reply... Big Grin

(09-11-2021, 06:27 PM)Scythian Wrote:  I love Singapore

That's why such survey and reports are good information which can help Singapore govt to improve ..

1 ahead of the pack

It is impossible for Singapore to be no. 1 in next year. It is an impossible dream.... Rotfl

(09-11-2021, 08:03 PM)debono Wrote:  It is impossible for Singapore to be no. 1 in next year. It is an impossible dream.... Rotfl
Agreed
With the increasing no. of Covid19 cases and deaths daily

This shows that PM Lee and his task force are lousy in handling covid19

(09-11-2021, 08:03 PM)debono Wrote:  It is impossible for Singapore to be no. 1 in next year. It is an impossible dream.... Rotfl

Do you think 50% of Singaporean wage earners average more than S100,000 a year? 

Is S$100,000 a fair median income?

(09-11-2021, 06:27 PM)Scythian Wrote:  I love Singapore

1 ahead of the pack

Liar, pants on fire. Threatening

(10-11-2021, 07:38 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Liar, pants on fire. Threatening

You are the only honest human on earth