Which photo is more Presidential to hang in govt offices ?

[Image: tklwife.png]

[Image: tharman.png]

[Image: nks.png]

Anime manga not suitable lah

TKL lady look best to hang in govt offices. The other if put up foreigner come Spore will have doubts or confused. One is Jap lady with black skin? One is young daughter with father?
[+] 2 users Like sgh's post

(31-08-2023, 02:29 PM)sgh Wrote:  TKL lady look best to hang in govt offices. The other if put up foreigner come Spore will have doubts or confused. One is Jap lady with black skin? One is young daughter with father?

[Image: giphy.gif]

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(31-08-2023, 02:29 PM)sgh Wrote:  TKL lady look best to hang in govt offices. The other if put up foreigner come Spore will have doubts or confused. One is Jap lady with black skin? One is young daughter with father?

yws u are right 
compatibilty is the essence

dont hv husband n wife compatibility!!

https://www.istockphoto.com/vector/carto...-432129341

TKL would look good for photo. After all photos don't talk.

If talking is needed the most eloquent and articulate is NKS followed by Tharman.

In terms of having a 1st lady, tiagong most sinkies prefer RK. I don't know if this is just rumours or really true.  Big Grin

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(31-08-2023, 03:42 PM)Oyk Wrote:  TKL would look good for photo. After all photos don't talk.

If talking is needed the most eloquent and articulate is NKS followed by Tharman.

In terms of having a 1st lady, tiagong most sinkies prefer RK. I don't know if this is just rumours or really true.  Big Grin

Spore have a lot of trading ties with say US and China. We know China don't like Jap so if having a first lady which is a Jap may "hurt" ties with China. Just only a while back we talk bad, our armored vehicles get detained in HK harbor. And further back US talk, Michael Fey who vandalize cars get his rotan stroke reduced. This is how powerful and influential some foreign countries have on us. Not to mention even our Northern neighbor fly helicopters disturb us on our National Day etc. So it is not about whether the locals like or not, it is about global trade with foreign if it is being "hurt" in any way. Once "hurt" less monies to earn aka lose monies and we can ill afford that.
[+] 2 users Like sgh's post

Hang a big photo 2X size in front of main Changi Airport arrival hall.

Creates No nightmare..

(31-08-2023, 03:42 PM)Oyk Wrote:  In terms of having a 1st lady, tiagong most sinkies prefer RK. I don't know if this is just rumours or really true.  Big Grin

(31-08-2023, 03:42 PM)Oyk Wrote:  RK no fight with my grand-daughter
She loves ice-cream just like her granny when she was 64
[Image: image-50.png]

Laughing Laughing