2nd Kinderland pre-school teacher arrested for hitting child (in Choa Chu Kang)

(30-08-2023, 07:31 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I have a friend who has that name, and she's born here in Singapore.

Prove it man.  

"I have a friend who blah blah blah"... anybody can claim anything behind the keyboard.  Why not claim that your imaginary friend is very pretty...yes pretty girl...sounds familiar?...and she begs you to pump her with her legs spread apart.   Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(30-08-2023, 12:40 PM)wendychan Wrote:  this teacher from china right?
'enuff said

The name is a giveaway liao.

(30-08-2023, 10:01 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Prove it man.  

"I have a friend who blah blah blah"... anybody can claim anything behind the keyboard.  Why not claim that your imaginary friend is very pretty...yes pretty girl...sounds familiar?...and she begs you to pump her with her legs spread apart.   Rolleyes

You're a typical retard who can't afford to lose so have to resort to stupid arguments. You claim this so it's on you to prove it, not for me, otherwise I'd be very busy, with all your random claims.

You can find plenty of sinkies who use hanyu pinyin names but are in fact true blue sinkies. If you dun even know this I'd say you're very ignorant.

(30-08-2023, 01:17 PM)wendychan Wrote:  

A lot of preskool, childcare centres hire teachers from China.

The Mandarin accent of this woman is that of the Chinese from the countryside.  Definitely not from Beijing, Shanghai and the big cities.

Our Singaporean kids are being treated this way by this new citizen, but that Blastarchap is defending her because he is a well-known CCP defender.........in edmw and now, here as well.

Although the Chinese and us Singaporeans are ethnically identical both being Hans, there is a wide cultural divide between them and us.  We are products of different recent histories, we read Shakespeare in school, they read Mao Zedong's Thoughts from a Red Book.  I would not assume that they have a special love for taking care of our kids.

(30-08-2023, 10:12 PM)Oyk Wrote:  A lot of preskool, childcare centres hire teachers from China.

The Mandarin accent of this woman is that of the Chinese from the countryside.  Definitely not from Beijing, Shanghai and the big cities.

Our Singaporean kids are being treated this way by this new citizen, but that Blzstarchap is defending her because he is a well-known CCP defender.........in edmw and now, her as well.

Although the Chinese and us Singaporeans are ethnically identical both being Hans, there is a wide cultural divide between them and us.  We are products of different recent histories, we read Shakespeare in school, they read Mao Zedong's Thoughts from a Red Book.  I would not assume that they have a special love for taking care of our kids.

You're a loser. I'm not defending her. I'm just saying that people should not use the action of a single national to put out a sweeping statement that all people of her nationalities are bad. Don't put words into my mouth, dumbo.

(30-08-2023, 10:09 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  You're a typical retard who can't afford to lose so have to resort to stupid arguments. You claim this so it's on you to prove it, not for me, otherwise I'd be very busy, with all your random claims.

You can find plenty of sinkies who use hanyu pinyin names but are in fact true blue sinkies. If you dun even know this I'd say you're very ignorant.

You claimed to know someone with this name.  I asked you to prove it.  You know you can't because you were making a baldfaced claim, and so you start going ballistic calling me retard and making your usual personal attack. Rolleyes

(30-08-2023, 10:20 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You claimed to know someone with this name.  I asked you to prove it.  You know you can't because you were making a baldfaced claim, and so you start going ballistic calling me retard and making your usual personal attack. Rolleyes

If you dun know of any true blue sinkies who use hanyu pinyin names then you simply do not know enough people. I dun have to prove anything to you, dumbo.

(30-08-2023, 10:23 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  If you dun know of any true blue sinkies who use hanyu pinyin names then you simply do not know enough people. I dun have to prove anything to you, dumbo.

So you cannot prove it right?  You see! what I am telling you is, do not make bald-faced assertions that you cannot prove.  

You seemed to not have learned from RK's mistake.  She lied in Parliament and when asked for the details, which polis station, etc, she could not answer.  Now I asked you for proof, you can't give it, and you start calling me names.  You and RK....really birds of the same feather flock together.  Rotfl

(30-08-2023, 10:27 PM)Oyk Wrote:  So you cannot prove it right?  You see! what I am telling you is, do not make bald-faced assertions that you cannot prove.  

You seemed to not have learned from RK's mistake.  She lied in Parliament and when asked for the details, which polis station, etc, she could not answer.  Now I asked you for proof, you can't give it, and you start calling me names.  You and RK....really birds of a feather flock together.  Rotfl

You expect me to show you her IC or what to prove that I know of such person? Why should I even expose her as my friend? Why dun you fark off?

(30-08-2023, 07:31 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I have a friend who has that name, and she's born here in Singapore.
Yr Frd hv this name does not simply implies that teacher also must be a Singaporean. This does not makes sense.

(30-08-2023, 11:02 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Yr Frd hv this name does not simply implies that teacher also must be a Singaporean. This does not makes sense.

My reply is in response to oky who said that her name is a PRC name. I did not say that the teacher is a Singaporean. I do not know, neither do you. But as I've repeatedly said, my whole point is not to emphasize whether the person is a PRC or not a PRC. My point is to ask ppl not to make sweeping statements based on the actions of one person.

(30-08-2023, 02:31 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  Come on! You call this hitting/mistreatment.  Did the kindergarten teacher smack hard the child face or head? If its hard knocks the boy would have cried in pain. It looks to me nothing serious, just a lecture with a light taps on the head. Is she from China because she speak Chinese?
You must be out of yr mind. Didn't you open yr eyes big enough to see that video? Or you hv no eyes?  That teacher was pouring water into
kid's mouth whe he was lying down.  What if that kid is choked to death?  How wud you feel if that kid is yr grandchild?  You are really
a nut.
Rainbow 

(30-08-2023, 11:28 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  You must be out of yr mind. Didn't you open yr eyes big enough to see that video? Or you hv no eyes?  That teacher was pouring water into
kid's mouth whe he was lying down.  What if that kid is choked to death?  How wud you feel if that kid is yr grandchild?  You are really
a nut.

I was replying to the post concerning the 2nd kindergarten, the picture posted by Levin. I did not open the link attached in the post started by Levin.  Thought it was the same as the picture. That caused the misunderstanding. 

The 1st kindergarten incident where the teacher forcefully pour water into the child mouth was not to be condoned and has to be punish. This one I agreed is cruelty.
[+] 1 user Likes Goldmine's post

I still remembered when I was in my primary 2, a male teacher used a wooden ruler to hit my knuckles vertically for catching me talking in class. It was damn painful. I also dare not went home to tell my parents. Would kena cane 1 more time. Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

I was given a few strokes on my open palm oUCHHH by my Primary 3 teacher. Can't remember what was the strokes for. Never tell my parent. Just take it quietly.

(31-08-2023, 10:34 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  I was replying to the post concerning the 2nd kindergarten, the picture posted by Levin. I did not open the link attached in the post started by Levin.  Thought it was the same as the picture. That caused the misunderstanding. 

The 1st kindergarten incident where the teacher forcefully pour water into the child mouth was not to be condoned and has to be punish. This one I agreed is cruelty.
I got yr point and now understood the scenario for the mid-understanding. Apologies.

My primary 2 teacher was more cruel. Any student who did not follow her command she will pinch their eyelids by poking her thumb's nail inside his eyelid and giving it a twist. After few incidents, one of the students complained to his parents. She was only transfered out from the class but she still kept her job.

(31-08-2023, 11:08 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  I got yr point and now understood the scenario for the mid-understanding. Apologies.

I relook at my reply to Wendy post at 1:17 pm on 30 Aug.  I noticed that her posting and the video of the 2nd incident at CCK was deleted for some reason. I think you had read my post after the video and her posing was deleted.

Knn,, this type people must jail a long time so they wake up the ideas,.

kids so young know nothing, only know how to cry dont know how to talk.. if they got no patient go do other job.

why beat and torture them like this,,, affect their mentality so young,

(31-08-2023, 11:41 PM)Clyde Wrote:  My primary 2 teacher was more cruel. Any student who did not follow her command she will pinch their eyelids by poking her thumb's nail inside his eyelid and giving it a twist. After few incidents,  one of the students complained to his parents. She was only transfered out from the class but she still kept her job.

This should never be allowed to go on. Should be reported in the first instance. Punishment is definitely too light.

Who was the one who took the video? I think also need to investigate this person. She even worst than the rest happily took the video and not even bother to stop them.

Maybe centre owner is a foreigner.

(30-08-2023, 10:14 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Oyk,You're a loser. I'm not defending her. I'm just saying that people should not use the action of a single national to put out a sweeping statement that all people of her nationalities are bad. Don't put words into my mouth, dumbo.

(30-08-2023, 10:20 PM)Oyk Wrote:  OK lah I am solly OK?
I let you have my grand-daughter for 3 days OK?
[Image: asian-asiangirl-asianmodel-asianwomen-as...ls-leg.jpg]

Laughing Laughing