Whistleblower calls out alleged unfair hiring practices in Singapore banking industry

https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/2023/05...-industry/
[+] 2 users Like forum456's post

https://www.reddit.com/r/singapore/comme...ir_hiring/

I can assure you no action will be taken
It has been like this for the past 30 years
Why there's tafep? Becauce is a non government agencies, there's too many complaints, government cannot handle, why don't you all sit down resolve among youself, find a middle ground
The indian see this as encouragement, so they up their ante year after year, to push your boundaries for 30 years liao, soon going into your bedroom

Old joke is, Singaporean love indian so much that they willing to give them anything and everything, including own job

Year after year parliament debated, claiming no evidence, how can that be possible when you have no data?
Same company , one got retrenched, another hiring is happening, mom was rubber stamping and sleeping on the job for decades
Is only last few years, you started to hear mom directive to employer, they have to inform mom if they retrenching
Russia invade ukraine with guns and tanks
But the indian say why go through such a trouble, just send their army of workers to flood the job market
Walah.. Job weell done, modern days colonisation
Defence budget so high, still cann9t defend imdian invasion and looting your jobs
[+] 1 user Likes jameslee58@hotmail.com's post

Ah neh hire his own village people. It’s an open secret Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

That AH neh neh is one of them. But, end of the day, did MOM did an impartial job to scrutinise such practices? Or just approved S-pass and E-pass like nobody business?

did edmw publish this and tio banned ?

Singaporean are not being hired because they are "not flexible".

There is a HK company whose MD asked his staff to give bribes to secure the projects. The Singaporean staff refused to do it and he resigned. The MD has no choice but to hire a foreigner to do the job. If anything happened the FT just has to run back to his hometown.

My company also lost many businesses because we refused to pay bribes to a FT to close the deals.
[+] 2 users Like Clyde's post

I just closed the citibank account this week.
[+] 2 users Like Clyde's post

Boycott Citibank. CECAs remains the GREATEST THREAT to Sinkies’ livelihoods. Kick CECAs out!
[+] 3 users Like aiptasia's post

these are just a quarter page compliation,

will you still trust MoM or PaP?

[Image: 012af18a3ab9df8c2d.md.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like KILLjoy's post

(20-05-2023, 10:04 AM)Clyde Wrote:  Singaporean are not being hired because they are "not flexible".

There is a HK company whose MD asked his staff to give bribes to secure the projects. The Singaporean staff refused to do it and he resigned. The MD has no choice but to hire a foreigner to do the job. If anything happened the FT just has to run back to his hometown.

My company also lost many businesses because we refused to pay bribes to a FT to close the deals.

the outside world is corrupted. damn...

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

Indian Privileges?

it implies that all ministers of MOM are sleeping on the job or PAP is sleeping on the job for past 20 years ?

No country in the world will allow foreigners to overwhelm locals in a company except Singapore.

cannot imagine the govt can allow this to happen to Singaporeans.

can we also overwhelm PAP in parliament with oppositions to let them taste their own medicine ?
[+] 3 users Like forum456's post

Any forummer here who denigrates Sinkies and support CECAs and accuses those of us who raise these concerns as being xenophobic/ racists are CECAs themselves.

I am sure you know who that fugging individual is - Oyk @ multiversal from EDMW
[+] 2 users Like aiptasia's post

Quote:. According to her source, the Global Functions head, operating from Citibank’s Changi Business Park, had recruited two Senior Vice Presidents (SVPs) from India. She noted that these SVPs continued to recruit more India-based staff, to work in India for the Global Functions Head in Singapore.

“This cronyism needs to stop. Singaporeans need to start reporting on these abuses of power,” the whistleblower stressed.

8Umbrella Umbrella

I think all companies that has >10% of FT workers in their company strength should have their company HR people and practices to be organized under Govt strict regulations and regular checks.

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

overpaid minister all sleeping

need whistleblower

[Image: 241304665_10165808541830464_7471565347889162130_n.jpeg]
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

(20-05-2023, 02:49 PM)Niubee Wrote:  I think all companies that has >10% of FT workers in their company strength should have their company HR people and practices to be organized under Govt strict regulations and regular checks.

Nationalize HR?. Big Grin

Post on social media , go viral also like that.

Only ACTION they worry is YOUR VOTE come GE.

(20-05-2023, 10:04 AM)Clyde Wrote:  Singaporean are not being hired because they are "not flexible".

Am glad to hear this scenario proving that Singaporeans hv the back-spine to do what is right.

(20-05-2023, 02:12 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  Any forummer here who denigrates Sinkies and support CECAs and accuses those of us who raise these concerns as being xenophobic/ racists are CECAs themselves.

I am sure you know who that fugging individual is - Oyk @ multiversal from EDMW
That oyk is confirmed a CECA who is not locally borned.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post