Who audits totalisation board for TOTO when it issues Jackpot winnings weekly basis??

I find it very hard to believe that TOTO has weekly 1st prize winners, in some draws, there can be 2 to 3 winners

Absurd isn't it?

Considering the Powerball also weekly draws and the numbers are basically the same and the game is essentially similar

Yet Powerball only has a 1st prize winner sometimes 5 years also no winner and it snowballs for a few years to billions of dollars

USA also has millions of people playing weekily, much larger than Sinkiepoor population

The dead giveaway is that all their Jackpot winners identities are made public

For TOTO, the identity of the winners are kept opaque, no one knows who win

So, who exactly audits Totalisation Board and is this audit made public?

It should!

(26-06-2023, 11:03 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  I find it very hard to believe that TOTO has weekly 1st prize winners, in some draws, there can be 2 to 3 winners

Absurd isn't it?

Considering the Powerball also weekly draws and the numbers are basically the same and the game is essentially similar

Yet Powerball only has a 1st prize winner sometimes 5 years also no winner and it snowballs for a few years to billions of dollars

USA also has millions of people playing weekily, much larger than Sinkiepoor population

It should!

Identities of winners are not made public due to safety concerns I think.

(27-06-2023, 06:49 AM)winbig Wrote:  Identities of winners are not made public due to safety concerns I think.

PowerBall in USA, Powerball in Australia and MegaMillions in USA, they not afraid of safety concerns is it?

Their winnings are multi-millions to billions

This is not a good reason

It makes it opaque so any hanky panky can happen

And we know that if there is a chance for hanky panky, then hanky panky will definitely happen

If really don't make the identity public, then the audit of the winnings should be made public

The audit made public is the only fair way to ensure total transparency

I already said, the odds of having a winner 1st prize is actually very very very very very slim, but it seems each week, sure have 1 to 3 winners of the 1st prize

Only a lottery addict and a retard will believe

So, all through the years till now, Sinkiepoor must have a few hundred thousands of millionaires liao, believable or not?
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

See the wayang, ownself check ownself if the audit by the independent auditor is not made public

And I mean the audit of the winnings, the outflow each week to the winners, its accounting of the books

Also, the below video has one big loophole, it is not made public. So, to avoid inside job and possibility of scam, suggest to live-stream, just like Powerball and MegaMillions are live-streamed across USA through their websites and also posted on Youtube Live.

Below video is looks to me one big wayang, since it is not live-stream and the winnings audit not made public!

https://youtu.be/TGfhu5BZbNA

Powerball Draw:

https://youtu.be/_0DNSvUXRbw

https://youtu.be/sYKyVqiS7LA

think there are external firm auditing the process.
there is no reason for no doing it right as the entire thing is very profitable to the organizing body.
hope they just contribute the entire profit back to lower income group and charity.
so that it is a net zero tax on the populations.

No need, winners can just go buy bungalows...what's the problem?

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

I heard some Toto winners are banaglas , pinyo maids , malaysian workers

thus this is why you tend to see a lot bangalas , pinyo , malaysian workers go SPOOL bet toto.

not just toto , the usual 4D too partly they heard stories or ownself witness fellow countrymen won a lot from SPOOL now happy retire back in their country.

DO note when they won 1 million is like won 3 million or more when convert back to their country currency.

(26-06-2023, 11:03 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  I find it very hard to believe that TOTO has weekly 1st prize winners, in some draws, there can be 2 to 3 winners

Absurd isn't it?

It should!

Hard to believe dun buy lah ... no one force you or point a gun on your head
Never kenna because you sway, dun KPKB complain ... no wonder you are already dead. Mati still make so much noise

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(27-06-2023, 10:33 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  Hard to believe dun buy lah ... no one force you or point a gun on your head
Never kenna because you sway, dun KPKB complain ... no wonder you are already dead. Mati still make so much noise

Force me to buy, you think can or not? Use your brain can or not? 

No wonder everyday wake up waiting to Tangsee

You got win TOTO 1st prize before meh? Use your brain lah, dun dream

If not scam, win also not you, so you dun worry abt me, worry abt yourself, Tangsee is your life, dun dream so much

(27-06-2023, 09:23 AM)sclim Wrote:  think there are external firm auditing the process.
there is no reason for no doing it right as the entire thing is very profitable to the organizing body.
hope they just contribute the entire profit back to lower income group and charity.

IAM not interested in whether they want to do it right or not

At the end of the day, as long as they keep the identity of the winners anonymous, there is a big doubt unless I see their audit, not of the game, but of the winnings they paid out weekly

That is the acid test, the inflow and outflow, if audited and published, can be scrutinized

Simpur as that

(27-06-2023, 10:48 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Force me to buy, you think can or not? Use your brain can or not? 

No wonder everyday wake up waiting to Tangsee

You got win TOTO 1st prize before meh? Use your brain lah, dun dream

If not scam, win also not you, so you dun worry abt me, worry abt yourself, Tangsee is your life, dun dream so much

I guess this morning no one give you offerings, here you go

[Image: photo-2021-09-01-16-15-22-1024x568.jpg]

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(27-06-2023, 09:55 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I heard some Toto winners are banaglas , pinyo maids , malaysian workers

thus this is why you tend to see a lot bangalas , pinyo , malaysian workers go SPOOL bet toto.

not just toto , the usual 4D too partly they heard stories or ownself witness fellow countrymen won a lot from SPOOL now happy retire back in their country.

DO note when they won 1 million is like won 3 million or more when convert back to their country currency.

See lah, everything is based on Tiagong

Tiagong sheet you can believe is it?

Why you so sotong?

(27-06-2023, 10:54 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  I guess this morning no one give you offerings, here you go

[Image: photo-2021-09-01-16-15-22-1024x568.jpg]

You got save some for your family or not? They keep on complaining nothing to eat, if no red candles, white color also can, they tell you

Absurd isn't it?

It should!

The flaw in your thinking is powerball  is harder to win

Toto 1st prize is 1 in 13M powerball is 1 in 292M

Toto MUST be won once it reaches 8M the pot has to be distributed

Powerball is won once every 1.4weeks on.average....

[Image: qS2O0X7.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(27-06-2023, 02:14 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The flaw in your thinking is powerball  is harder to win

Toto 1st prize is 1 in 13M powerball is 1 in 292M

Toto MUST be won once it reaches 8M the pot has to be distributed

Powerball is won once every 1.4weeks on.average....

[Image: qS2O0X7.jpg]

There's no flaw

I believe the odds do not allow TOTO to be won nearly every week, and sometimes by 2 to 3 winners

I will submit when two things are done

The identity of the winners not be anonymous

The winnings of each winner of the 1st prize be audited and captured as an outflow in the book and made public
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

Smile
I heard now SPOOL will give you some investment pamphlet when you inside the room received your BIG cheque.

(27-06-2023, 04:40 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  There's no flaw

I believe the odds do not allow TOTO to be won nearly every week, and sometimes by 2 to 3 winners

I will submit when two things are done

The identity of the winners not be anonymous

The winnings of each winner of the 1st prize be audited and captured as an outflow in the book and made public

Actually in USA , EC whereby their Powerball lotto , etc prize money can roll and roll with no limit .

The winner can choose not to appear in public in fact.

One thing here our SPOOL GOT CAP. The toto prize got a cap if few draw no winners . If I not mistaken will cap at 10million.

(27-06-2023, 04:55 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Actually in USA , EC whereby their Powerball lotto , etc prize money can roll and roll with no limit .

The winner can choose not to appear in public in fact.

One thing here our SPOOL GOT CAP. The toto prize got a cap if few draw no winners . If I not mistaken will cap at 10million.

Some states you cannot remain anonymous, that's already the difference

Whether cap or no cap, TOTO I think has never got to the limit because surprisingly there are winners, if not this draw, then the next, whereas Powerball and MegaMillions have snowballed numerous times, telling us that it is according to its odds even though millions play it each week, unlike TOTO

(27-06-2023, 05:02 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Some states you cannot remain anonymous, that's already the difference

Whether cap or no cap, TOTO I think has never got to the limit because surprisingly there are winners, if not this draw, then the next, whereas Powerball and MegaMillions have snowballed numerous times, telling us that it is according to its odds even though millions play it each week, unlike TOTO

Surely got winners is because , They take group 2 winner. IF there is no group 1 winner.

I haven't check SPOOL site yet which I do mention , remember They got a Cap limit come TOTO prize.
not sure is 9 or 10 million.

This Thursday Toto draw $8M...try try...

Lazy to read all Smile but here what SPOOL stated:

" "Snowballing"
If in any draw, neither the Jackpot Prize nor the Group 2, 3 or 4 prizes is won, the allocation for the Jackpot Prize and the Group 2, 3 and 4 prizes shall be carried forward or "snowballed" as follows:-

If the Jackpot Prize is not won in any draw, the Jackpot Prize amount (i.e. thirty-eight per cent (38%) of the Prize Pool plus the "snowballed" amount(s)) of that draw shall be added to the Jackpot Prize allocation of the next draw. The "snowballing" shall continue until the Jackpot Prize is won or at the end of four (4) (or more, as the case may be) consecutive draws, whichever is earlier.

If the Group 2 prize is not won in any draw, the Group 2 pool amount (i.e. eight per cent (8%) of the Prize Pool plus the "snowballed" amount(s)) of that draw shall be added to the Group 2 prize allocation of the next draw. The "snowballing" shall continue until the Group 2 prize is won.

If the Group 3 prize is not won in any draw, the Group 3 pool amount (i.e. five and a half per cent (5.5%) of the Prize Pool plus the "snowballed" amount(s)) of that draw shall be added to the Group 3 prize allocation of the next draw. The "snowballing" shall continue until the Group 3 prize is won.

If the Group 4 prize is not won in any draw, the Group 4 pool amount (i.e.three per cent (3%) of the Prize Pool plus the "snowballed" amount(s)) of that draw shall be added to the Group 4 prize allocation of the next draw. The "snowballing" shall continue until the Group 4 prize is won.

There shall be no "snowballing" of the Minimum Guaranteed Amount for the Jackpot Prize.

"Cascading"
The "cascading" process shall apply to unwon Jackpot Prize as follows:-

If the Jackpot Prize is not won at the end of four (4) consecutive draws, then the Jackpot Prize pool amount of the fourth (4th) draw (i.e. thirty-eight per cent (38%) of the Prize Pool of the fourth (4th) draw plus amounts "snowballed" from the three (3) preceding draws) shall be paid in the following manner:-

If the Jackpot Prize is not won - to be shared equally among the Group 2 winning shares of the said fourth (4th) draw.

If neither the Jackpot Prize nor the Group 2 prize is won - to be shared equally among the Group 3 winning shares of the said fourth (4th) draw.

If neither the Jackpot Prize nor the Group 2 or 3 prizes are won - to be shared equally among the Group 4 winning shares of the said fourth (4th) draw.

If neither the Jackpot Prize nor the Group 2, 3 or 4 prizes are won - to be shared equally among the Group 5 winning shares of the said fourth (4th) draw.

If neither the Jackpot Prize nor the Group 2, 3, 4 or 5 prizes are won - to be shared equally among the Group 6 winning shares of the said fourth (4th) draw.

If neither the Jackpot Prize nor the Group 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 prizes are won - to be shared equally among the Group 7 winning shares of the said fourth (4th) draw.

If neither of the Jackpot Prize nor the Group 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 prizes are won - to be added to the Jackpot Prize allocation of the next draw, when the "cascading" process set out in this Rule 7.6 (including this paragraph (g)) shall apply, and in which event, the expression "fourth (4th) draw" hereinabove shall be read to mean the draw in question and the expression "amounts "snowballed" from the three (3) preceding draws" hereinabove shall be read to mean amounts "snowballed" from all the draws preceding the draw in question.

Under each of the above circumstances, winners for Group 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 prizes shall also receive their respective prizes set out in Rule 7.2. "

https://www.singaporepools.com.sg/en/rul...neral.html

(27-06-2023, 09:23 AM)sclim Wrote:  think there are external firm auditing the process.

The 4d draws got show on 4x cctv .Live?.

(27-06-2023, 05:22 PM)Blin Wrote:  The 4d draws got show on 4x cctv .Live?.

Every SPOOL draw is show LIVE on the spot.
A lot uncles and aunties like to go there see.

(27-06-2023, 09:55 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I heard some Toto winners are banaglas , pinyo maids , malaysian workers

Todat still Many people  not aware. Think from tomorrow long Q.

(27-06-2023, 05:24 PM)Blin Wrote:  Todat still Many people  not aware. Think from tomorrow long Q.

I think today already long Q. Of course some can buy from online.

(27-06-2023, 07:46 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Powerball Draw:

https://youtu.be/_0DNSvUXRbw

https://youtu.be/sYKyVqiS7LA

[Image: 20230627-171220.jpg]

Never kenna.

(27-06-2023, 05:30 PM)Blin Wrote:  [Image: 20230627-171220.jpg]

Never kenna.
Thank you for your generous donations

Welcome and please come again

Clapping Clapping

(27-06-2023, 05:08 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Surely got winners is because , They take group 2 winner. IF there is no group 1 winner.

I haven't check SPOOL site yet which I do mention , remember They got a Cap limit come TOTO prize.
not sure is 9 or 10 million.

IAM talking abt 1st Prize jackpot winner
That one is the million range

That one the odds are very high
1 in 14m

Imagine lah, even u buy 10,000 tickets, also little effect on ur odds

You just end up 10,000 more chances to donate

Wahahahaha...

(27-06-2023, 05:30 PM)Blin Wrote:  [Image: 20230627-171220.jpg]

Never kenna.

Every iToto has 1 in 13,000 of winning 1st prize.

If you kena 3 numbers you will break even.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.