Who do you believe – Pritam Singh or Raeesah Khan? Answer is not difficult

https://theindependent.sg/who-do-you-bel...ium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1639887343

You forget, never believe the politician? Thinking

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

IMO , even if PS told RK to keep quiet unless further probed, he did it out of consideration for her mental fragility.

RK meant well trying to help rape victims but went abt it stupiakly with a totally unnecessary lie. She oredy resign. PAPaya should just punish her accordingly and drop the whole wayang. Wasting resources over stupiak things when omicron is here oredy.

Trying to divert attention izit.
[+] 3 users Like luncheonmeat's post

REneedsah is a compulsive liar
she will say anything to get herself out of a shithole
[+] 5 users Like singaporean1964's post

PS and WP is slowly turning this crisis into an opportunity..

The more it drag on, the more people realized what the COP is actually going after..

For PS, if he is able to come out of the COP in 1 piece, it proved that he is capable of handling the grilling of ET, who is 1 of the top lawyer in Singapore.. You need someone who know the law well to play against PAP..

If ET can't bring PS down, who is left in PAP who is capable of doing this?? Maybe left with Ah Shan and Ah Singh..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(23-12-2021, 01:42 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  IMO , even if PS told RK to keep quiet unless further probed, he did it out of consideration for her mental fragility.

RK meant well trying to help rape victims but went abt it stupiakly with a totally unnecessary lie. She oredy resign. PAPaya should just punish her accordingly and drop the whole wayang. Wasting resources over stupiak things when omicron is here oredy.

Yah, really waste resources and money. She lied and admitted, the COP already established that she lied. Whatever happened within her party is none of COP's biz.

Why dig and dig? Only 1 reason. To discredit WP and particularly PS.

If really want to dig, then why not dig VB. Why delay in correcting his false statement? I don't want to say lie because maybe he really don't know.
[+] 2 users Like RichDad's post

(23-12-2021, 01:44 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  REneedsah is a compulsive liar
she will say anything to get herself out of a shithole
A liar is always a liar and she wil continue to do it. And seems like COP stil believed in everything she said. This is rather strange and funny.
[+] 2 users Like Gemstar's post

(23-12-2021, 03:01 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  A liar is always a liar and she wil continue to do it. And seems like COP stil believed in everything she said. This is rather strange and funny.

The PAP panel in the COP has found that RK is the weakest link of the WP and therefore take the opportunity to break her...... Angry

(23-12-2021, 03:08 PM)debono Wrote:  The PAP panel in the COP has found that RK is the weakest link of the WP and therefore take the opportunity to break her...... Angry

Where got break her? PAP is treating RK well and turning an accused liar into a star witness against WP. That's a brilliant political move........ Clapping

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 3 users Like Huliwang's post

(23-12-2021, 03:32 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Where got break her? PAP is treating RK well and turning an accused liar into a star witness against WP. That's a brilliant political move........ Clapping

I agree it is a brilliant political move, but done in an unethical manner.... Angry crying
[+] 2 users Like debono's post

(23-12-2021, 03:38 PM)debono Wrote:  I agree it is a brilliant political move, but done in an unethical manner.... Angry crying

Where can you find ethical politics in this world? Please enlighten?...... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(23-12-2021, 03:01 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  A liar is always a liar and she wil continue to do it. And seems like COP stil believed in everything she said. This is rather strange and funny.

Based on what you said, then none of your posts can be believed anymore.
[+] 2 users Like Oyk's post

(23-12-2021, 03:42 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Based on what you said, then none of your posts can be believed anymore.

Yours also
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

(23-12-2021, 01:53 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  PS and WP is slowly turning this crisis into an opportunity..

The more it drag on, the more people realized what the COP is actually going after..

For PS, if he is able to come out of the COP in 1 piece, it proved that he is capable of handling the grilling of ET, who is 1 of the top lawyer in Singapore.. You need someone who know the law well to play against PAP..

If ET can't bring PS down, who is left in PAP who is capable of doing this?? Maybe left with Ah Shan and Ah Singh..

Who is Ah Singh in pap?
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

(23-12-2021, 01:42 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  IMO , even if PS told RK to keep quiet unless further probed, he did it out of consideration for her mental fragility.

I see merit in your inputs........ Clapping Big Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycXE7hDpAzY
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(23-12-2021, 04:48 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Who is Ah Singh in pap?
The singh referred here is Davinder Singh, a senior counsel which takes lots of LHL cases.... Angry crying
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(23-12-2021, 05:12 PM)debono Wrote:  The singh referred here is Davinder Singh, a senior counsel which takes lots of LHL cases.... Angry crying

Darvinder Singh is not pap MP.

(23-12-2021, 05:21 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Darvinder Singh is not pap MP.

Many years ago, Darvinder Singh was a MP for Toa Payoh.....

(23-12-2021, 03:38 PM)debono Wrote:  I agree it is a brilliant political move, but done in an unethical manner.... Angry crying

I agree. They are using RK against WP. This lady is an emo one who will do anything to save herself and get back at WP.

Liar liar liar

Smile

(23-12-2021, 05:12 PM)debono Wrote:  The singh referred here is Davinder Singh, a senior counsel which takes lots of LHL cases.... Angry crying

Used to be Drew & Napier CEO. Huat ah

Smile

(23-12-2021, 06:08 PM)Niubee Wrote:  I agree. They are using RK against WP. This lady is an emo one who will do anything to save herself and get back at WP.

Liar liar liar

Perhaps RT now has an axe to grind...... Clapping Laughing

(23-12-2021, 05:05 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycXE7hDpAzY

This woman ah....accusing PS to be out of line by saying she is suffering from mental illness, is again a  blatant lie

PS never say she has mental illness

She herself is telling everyone she is suffering from dissociation and is seeking treatment from her therapist

Wah, this woman really has this propensity to lie and also to twist and wriggle and accuse others at any given chance to do so

Incredible indeed!

(23-12-2021, 05:33 PM)debono Wrote:  Many years ago, Darvinder Singh was a MP for Toa Payoh.....

That's history. Now he isn't. So how to debate with PS in parliament?

(23-12-2021, 08:27 PM)RichDad Wrote:  That's history. Now he isn't. So how to debate with PS in parliament?

Davindar Singh may not be able to debate in Parliament, but since he was a PAP MP before, he has the tendency to side the ruling party..... Clapping

(23-12-2021, 04:46 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Yours also

Talking about yourself? Big Grin

I believe PS out of compassionate to give RK time to discuss with family to stay silent unless probed.....rather than ET interpretation that she was told to maintain the lie.

Why I say I believe this is from this evidence given during the COP:

1. Before RK lied 2nd time in Parliament she tried to text PS on what to do.

2. If PS had already told her clearly to lie which she did on 4 Oct why she need to text him on what to do?

3. She would only need to text him If she was not sure or intend to go against his earlier directive to tell the truth when probed.

4. This means she was never told explicitly to lie. She was unclear what she was told or was told to tell the truth ...

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r9F60PuMMc

I believe both of them

I don't believe superman

I believed this will become criminal case