Who is the Owner of New Sgtalk Forum?

(03-11-2021, 08:54 PM)NoActionTalkOnly Wrote:  Spot on vicarious liability because ownership hor?

So the owner of sgtalk must be careful not to go over the O.B. line, lest he kenna go lim kopi.... Laughing

(03-11-2021, 06:38 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Even if we know his old nick, we still don't know who this person is except if he/she is : Wendy, Jac or Sim Tian aka tiankor.

Could it be tiankor?

He still MIA I think...

(03-11-2021, 10:25 AM)dynamite Wrote:  Exbb I think

Lj

(03-11-2021, 10:22 PM)EXBB Wrote:  Lj

Casanova Big Grin

We'll never noe the truth 🥺

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(03-11-2021, 11:01 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  We'll never noe the truth 🥺

Just like who created covid?

(03-11-2021, 11:03 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Just like who created covid?

I oni noe where delta came from  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(03-11-2021, 11:01 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  not sg based

Heard the old sgtalk admin was a Malaysian Chinese who migrated to Australia. That was why the old sgtalk was hosted on a server in Brisbane Australia. All the old users email and other details are probably still in some machine database in a residential home in Brisbane.

(03-11-2021, 11:57 PM)maikyah Wrote:  Heard the old sgtalk admin was a Malaysian Chinese who migrated to Australia. That was why the old sgtalk was hosted on a server in Brisbane Australia. All the old users email and other details are probably still in some machine database in a residential home in Brisbane.

not surprising but likely still had ties to Singapore that they didnt want to jeopardise by continuing.

(03-11-2021, 10:25 AM)dynamite Wrote:  Exbb I think

bro, yeah maybe....that is why he changed... Rotfl

(03-11-2021, 11:57 PM)maikyah Wrote:  Heard the old sgtalk admin was a Malaysian Chinese who migrated to Australia. That was why the old sgtalk was hosted on a server in Brisbane Australia. All the old users email and other details are probably still in some machine database in a residential home in Brisbane.

You can host your websites anywhere in the world. The old one used Hostgator which is a US based hosting company. Not sure where their servers were, it could be anywhere. 

Someone said alleggs is ah neh leh.

Whatever it is , no point guessing. We won't know.

(04-11-2021, 07:48 AM)RichDad Wrote:  You can host your websites anywhere in the world. The old one used Hostgator which is a US based hosting company. Not sure where their servers were, it could be anywhere. 

Someone said alleggs is ah neh leh.

Whatever it is , no point guessing. We won't know.

Will the owner please stand up to admit...? nudie