18 OCT: 2,553 new cases of COVID-19, 4 unvax,1 vax & 1 partial vax died

https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/d...-oct-2021)
[+] 3 users Like forum456's post

Good. Cases will go down even more towards the end of the year when the holidays start. Maybe single or double digits to attract the tourists. Come january, we will see a new peak.

Need to implement CB and MCO in Singapore to bring down cases.

Did MOH say that Monday is lower due to testing reduced capacity on weekend and goes back up on Tues?..I seem to remember this

If not this is good....cases going down.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(19-10-2021, 07:29 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Did MOH say that Monday is lower due to testing reduced capacity on weekend and goes back up on Tues?..I seem to remember this

If not this is good....cases going down.
 Dont see 1 day data, it is not accurate...
With Delta plus variant emerging, you think they still can keep the figure down with border  opening again?

It will probably take 1 week time to spread to SEA.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

I think 5% of positive not detected due to improper use of ART kit and how each person swab himself..

(19-10-2021, 07:34 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  I think 5% of positive not detected due to improper use of ART kit and how each person swab himself..

I got heard of 1 case. 
ART test at home positive.
Go to clinic, ART test by nurse Negative.
Then the fellow like very happy but when the PCR result out, it is positive. 

一场欢喜,一场空。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

ART not 100% accurate

It better go down to 2 or 5 cases starting from today onwards.

PaP must show the world they can conquer and live with covid.

Otherwise, other countries are just laughing at their reckless behaviour like a kid drving BMW without license.

Win the World but lost your Soul.