Why Halimah went to Olympics when we no sportsmen there?

It would be better for her to visit all the old folks homes here to give the old folks moral and emotional support

Beijing no need our support 

Xjp only need Putin
[+] 3 users Like Sentinel's post

I suspect that she has a budget to spend, otherwise see no reason for her to be there to show her support to China….

(07-02-2022, 07:55 AM)kangtangman Wrote:  I suspect that she has a budget to spend, otherwise see no reason for her to be there to show her support to China….

Huh? President also have budget?

(07-02-2022, 08:04 AM)winbig Wrote:  Huh? President also have budget?

Representing Singapore to talk with President Xi, President Putin and UN sec general @ winter Olympics.

Hi level meetings

(07-02-2022, 08:04 AM)winbig Wrote:  Huh? President also have budget?

Well I did say “I suspect”….

Heard she went there to support the pandas.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Maybe President Halimah also promised to hold the Winter Olympics in Singapore in future too.

(07-02-2022, 08:08 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Maybe President Halimah also promised to hold the Winter Olympics in Singapore in future too.

Hold winter Olympics at snow city? Laughing

Go there ok la...stay here also no use.

China, Singapore to enhance cooperation

https://english.news.cn/20220205/50c5c19...0fa/c.html

International relation is important for our trade and commerce development.   

Good for our economic development.   

Many Asean leaders are there and she met both Xi and Li. 
[+] 1 user Likes webinarian's post

(07-02-2022, 08:33 AM)webinarian Wrote:  International relation is important for our trade and commerce development.   

Good for our economic development.   

Many Asean leaders are there and she met both Xi and Li. 

So our Bananas and Rojaks in govt demand China leaders to use English, Malay or Tamil to communicate with her?  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

To suck Winnie's cock.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(07-02-2022, 10:41 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  To suck Winnie's cock.

Your cok couldn't find any chicken to suck?

So poor thing?  Tongue

I find it strange too. Why Spore never participate in winter Olympic goes there? She shd visit Xinjiang instead.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(07-02-2022, 10:55 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  I find it strange too. Why Spore never participate in winter Olympic goes there? She shd visit Xinjiang instead.

Assmerican boss says cannot visit Xinjiang!

Otherwise their fairy tales of Uighur genocide would be broken!  Rotfl

(07-02-2022, 10:55 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  I find it strange too. Why Spore never participate in winter Olympic goes there? She shd visit Xinjiang instead.

Are we not sending any sportsmen/sportswomen to the Beijing Winter Olympics..........

(07-02-2022, 11:03 AM)debono Wrote:  Are we not sending any sportsmen/sportswomen to the Beijing Winter Olympics..........

Singapore no winter

(07-02-2022, 08:30 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  China, Singapore to enhance cooperation

https://english.news.cn/20220205/50c5c19...0fa/c.html

Can use zoom 

Why waste money when govt needs to increase gst by 2% to survive

(07-02-2022, 03:11 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  It would be better for her to visit all the old folks homes here to give the old folks moral and emotional support

Beijing no need our support 

Xjp only need Putin

only wasting public money tax money to go there.
Xi also no see her up lah !!
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

(07-02-2022, 07:55 AM)kangtangman Wrote:  I suspect that she has a budget to spend, otherwise see no reason for her to be there to show her support to China….

whatever budget .even if it $1 still is $1 spent wastefully.
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

(07-02-2022, 02:35 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Can use zoom 

Why waste money when govt needs to increase gst by 2% to survive

It is within the President's budget lah.........

(07-02-2022, 03:03 PM)debono Wrote:  It is within the President's budget lah.........

I don't think so

All expenses are foot by the taxpayers and i dun recall approving her a budget to go kai kai

(07-02-2022, 03:00 PM)talky Wrote:  whatever budget .even if it $1 still is $1 spent wastefully.

We all knew that. Again I don't think we see leaders from countries who does not have winter season participating this open ceremony. Had our neighboring leaders participated?

(07-02-2022, 03:27 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  We all knew that. Again I don't think we see leaders from countries who does not have winter season participating this open ceremony. Had our neighboring leaders participated?
Malaysia has a small contingent but dun think their Agung so free to go
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(07-02-2022, 11:03 AM)debono Wrote:  Are we not sending any sportsmen/sportswomen to the Beijing Winter Olympics..........
Singapore cannot bite the harsh winter and hv no talents in such Olympic becos we are not a 4-season country.

She was invited by Xi as special guest to Winter Olympics
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

Show support. 
Chinese say kuan xi or relationship. 
We send president
Thailand sends their princess. 
Friend friend all good good. 
Not like US boycott here, sanction there

Have anyone noticed that in the past few weeks so many of 
the MIW went overseas, besides harimau ?

Why ? Thinking

XJP invites out of diplomacy

You reject out of appropriateness, no sportsmen qualify, go for fk?

Also, your time can be better used to bond with your own people and calculate the reserves, as it will take 37 man years to decipher it, so that job is of more urgency than enjoying the Olympics