Why I dont believe ín Christianity

(19-12-2023, 01:52 PM)sgh Wrote:  My question to my uncle pastor is slightly modified why were dinosaurs created and then later wiped out? Is it God play until sianz already so decide to do a system reboot? To do that must kill all and start new like playing toys like that.

Another childish question, but since you have a reputation for trolling and arguing for the sake of arguing, I shall pass.... Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(19-12-2023, 02:16 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Another childish question, but since you have a reputation for trolling and arguing for the sake of arguing, I shall pass.... Rolleyes

Your parents have good upbringing. I respect them for teaching you the good values so you grow up to be upright and not argue. But then calling ppl childish still a bit overboard so I minus some points out from your parents upbringing skills not good enough.

(19-12-2023, 02:12 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  I only know in Sg, there is Adam Road!  Laughing

Oh, a lot of names were taken from the Bible.

A very fat local actor is called Moses.

Then, there are Daniel, Joshua, Benjamin, Mary, Magdalene, and Isaac.

Cityhantum is not found in the Bible though.  It should be found somewhere in this book instead 吧... Rotfl

[Image: 4c01503a-36c3-11e6-9a6a-3421f730b241-1280x720.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-20231219-142940-Chrome.jpg]

Duno why this is called moses in the cradle. Huaren call it oyster plant or boat lily, for making liang teh to 祛火🔥

(19-12-2023, 02:23 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Oh, a lot of names were taken from the Bible.

A very far local actor is called Moses.

Then, there are Daniel, Joshua, Benjamin, Mary, Magdalene, and Isaac.

Cityhamtum is not found in the Bible though.  It should be found somewhere in this book instead 吧... Rotfl

Bible was written by human beings. Hence the use of human names of Middle-East.

BTW, they didn't use Chinese names!  Laughing

(19-12-2023, 12:17 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Dinosaurs x millions yrs old, yr incestrous amk ancestors only created n thousands yrs ago. Many things dun tally

The theory goes that god is not against incest. If he is, then why else would he create only Adam and Eve? One way or another, Adam and Eve's children are having sex with someone in the family.

Ignore List: Oyk

I burst out laughing when someone said that animals cry because they have sinned. Do we expect them to have the level of intelligence as humans to have morality? Hahaha...

(19-12-2023, 03:22 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  The theory goes that god is not against incest. If he is, then why else would he create only Adam and Eve? One way or another, Adam and Eve's children are having sex with someone in the family.

Above I have asked my uncle pastor before too. How can only 2 and then later got many ppl unless incest is commonly practised? Well he has no answer and tell me to pray so God will unveil his answers to me. So far never get the answer either for so many years. I found my answer in his nemesis instead.
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(18-12-2023, 03:45 PM)Oyk Wrote:  That must be addressed and I had done that by telling him that his faith or otherwise should not be based on Oyk. Looking at Oyk for what? a role model? Or a poster boy for a Christian? Nooo! Look for Christ, live like Him, walk like Him!

Knnbccb! He is not looking at you. He is looking at how you poked your mother and the facial similarities! Rotfl

[Image: CwHQIEe.jpg]

Thinking Oyk:Tempt peepur at their Archilles Point: GREED

(19-12-2023, 03:10 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Bible was written by human beings. Hence the use of human names of Middle-East.

BTW, they didn't use Chinese names!  Laughing

After the Flood, one of Noah's descendants went in the direction of the Yellow River which was China. It was a very small country at that time before land grabs through endless fighting made the PRC this big today. 

Chinese names were not used.. China was not the place God decided to send Christ to. But while the AMDK like to christen their chewren with names from the Bible, I see nothing wrong with Singaporeans also doing that. God's Word is for all mankind and not only for AMDK and their DL.

However I can't answer for the AMDK and their DL why they don't christen their chewren Zhu Geliang or Xi Jinping.  Rolleyes

(19-12-2023, 03:48 PM)sgh Wrote:  Above I have asked my uncle pastor before too. How can only 2 and then later got many ppl unless incest is commonly practised? Well he has no answer and tell me to pray so God will unveil his answers to me. So far never get the answer either for so many years. I found my answer in his nemesis instead.

That's the usual answer from Christians. They will also tell you that the mind of god cannot be fathom and he has his reasons for doing something, no point trying to second guess his intention.

But I would like to bring up another unanswered question. God tells Adam and Eve that they can eat from any tree in the garden except for one, which of cos we now know that they eventually ate from. But god being omnipotent, wouldn't he already know that they will eat from that tree, and so his telling them not to eat is actually moot? The only conclusion I can draw is that he is not omnipotent.

[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(19-12-2023, 03:25 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I burst out laughing when someone said that animals cry because they have sinned. Do we expect them to have the level of intelligence as humans to have morality? Hahaha...

You are laughing at your own stupidity. No where did I write that they cry because they have sinned.

By the way, it's not CUTE to say you ignore someone but slurp up every word he wrote eh!

And I also wish to say this... You can say Oyk, CCS, LW and yes! yesss! RK are in your Ignored List but don't for your own good ignore Christ.  Smile

(19-12-2023, 11:08 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Nah!  A lot of peepur also know what I wrote. That bugger likes to join in our discussions about how to poke our mothers but he was not taught the right way  Lol!

After the Fall, the whole of Creation went upside down.  Animals became wild and started fuccking one another according to the law of the jungle.  With our superior intelligence, we subdued animals and ate them.  But there's more.  We became evil in many ways and departed from God's original purpose for us.  Many became gays and I am not shy to admit I am one of them

Anyway....this is for your info only  Rotfl

Well said

(19-12-2023, 03:53 PM)Oyk Wrote:  After the Flood, one of Noah's descendants went in the direction of the Yellow River which was China. It was a very small country at that time before land grabs through endless fighting made the PRC this big today. 

Chinese names were not used because Jesus cannot read or write Chinese. China was not the place so God decided to send Christ to AMDK countries.. But while the AMDK like to christen their chewren with names from the Bible, I see nothing wrong with Singaporeans also doing that. God's Word is for all the DK. Rolleyes

Very insightful indeed.

(19-12-2023, 04:00 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  That's the usual answer from Christians. They will also tell you that the mind of god cannot be fathom and he has his reasons for doing something, no point trying to second guess his intention.

But I would like to bring up another unanswered question. God tells Adam and Eve that they can eat from any tree in the garden except for one, which of cos we now know that they eventually ate from. But god being omnipotent, wouldn't he already know that they will eat from that tree, and so his telling them not to eat is actually moot? The only conclusion I can draw is that he is not omnipotent.

Mmg si gong Oyk wanna hantum you. Your ignorance is epic.

The 3 Omni are:

Omnipotent - God is all powerful
Omnipresent - God is everywhere 
Omniscient - God is all knowing.

The word to be used in this case is
Omniscient
Not Omnipotent

God gave Adam and Eve a Free Will. He had a contingency plan to redeem man. As He is omniscient, He would know whether you would get on your knees, confess and receive the salvation that's in and through Christ or you will continue to mock and sneer till your time in this world is up.

Therefore the Bible does not tell me to argue with unbelievers and mockers like you. My job is to share the Gospel and I have already done that. I am not required to convict you. I am supposed to leave that to God. So, 88~~~88~~88.. Music

[Image: Screenshot-20231217-161331-Chrome.jpg]

Jesus is a chinese 居士. One of the 八仙, probably one of the 3 guys at the back

(18-12-2023, 12:45 PM)Manthink Wrote:  I am glad chatbot cheekopekman is programmed to understand the Reality of SG rather than getting hang in its "jesus" Cloud..

SG so far has avoided subscribing to just one belief-service - A Warning LKY had made clear decades ago...   Big Grin

[Image: lkyreligion2.jpg]

No point arguing with you since you refused to believe lah! Big Grin Don't throw your pearls to the pigs lah! What a waste lah!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(19-12-2023, 04:09 PM)starbugstk Wrote:  Very insightful indeed.

Thank you for editing my post which gives me a golden opportunity to share a bit more...

Au contraire, you can pray directly to Jesus in Hokkien or Teochew and if you are up to it, in 文言文。 Japanese, Thai, Spanish are also fine.

You'd be surprised there is a biblical account of how we came to have so many languages. 想听吗? Music

(19-12-2023, 04:19 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot-20231217-161331-Chrome.jpg]

Jesus is a chinese 居士. One of the 八仙, probably one of the 3 guys at the back

Can't be Lu Dongbin. Most Likely Tieguai Li.      Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

[Image: Screenshot-20231217-161331-Chrome.jpg]

Can guess which one? Last row middle one is out, because he has no beard or moustache

So only left left and right

(19-12-2023, 04:14 PM)Oyk Wrote:  God gave Adam and Eve a Free Will. He had a contingency plan to redeem gay. As He is always potent, he would know whether you would get on your knees and receive the shaft from behind until it's done.

Therefore the Bible does not tell me to argue with unbelievers and straight person like you. My job is to share the Gospel and I have already done that. I am not required to convince you. I am supposed to leave that to God.

Well said again Clapping Clapping

(19-12-2023, 04:00 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  The only conclusion I can draw is that he is not omnipotent.

We must give him credit when it is due. He can no need penetrate and make virgin Mary pregnant. That until today I am still thinking how he did it so maybe he really got powers and I want that power hahaha

(19-12-2023, 04:57 PM)sgh Wrote:  We must give him credit when it is due. He can no need penetrate and make virgin Mary pregnant. That until today I am still thinking how he did it so maybe he really got powers and I want that power hahaha
Lu Dongbin can do that with his flying p_nis.  Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(18-12-2023, 10:20 AM)Oyk Wrote:  The prophetic books said that in the latter days, man will become very lustful. It would be hard to imagine how my granddaughters and mother cannot satisfy their needs

Anybody who wants full knowledge of my daughter's abalone only has to see the peektures below to ascertain how voluptuous she is. If he finds that too tempting and uncontrollable you can always skip or do a pcc immediately. For me, I don't waste my time. I simply grab and eat them up when they are in heats.

[Image: U3Qd9S1.jpg][Image: t1fn9GF.jpg]

Thanks for the info, very helpful indeed. Love

(19-12-2023, 03:53 PM)Oyk Wrote:  After the Flood, 

You don't 大禹治水?

(19-12-2023, 04:25 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Music
[Image: SiPnr.png]

The beauty in believing in One God for ALL lies in its simplicity

All other iterations complicate things to the extent even you yourself struggle to explain
[+] 1 user Likes Simplemen's post

(20-12-2023, 08:39 AM)Simplemen Wrote:  The beauty in believing in One God for ALL lies in its simplicity

All other iterations complicate things to the extent even you yourself struggle to explain

Believe in Jesus and you will be saved lah! Big Grin Your whole family also will be saved lah!

(19-12-2023, 12:39 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  If God is perfect, and also loves all creatures, why were carnivores created?

We have three premises here:

1. God is omnipotent
2. God loves all creatures
    a. God would not want creatures to experience pain
3. Carnivores exist
If 3 is true- and it can’t really be disputed- one of the other premises must be wrong.

At the very least, 2a must be wrong. Then, God loves all creatures, but doesn’t consider predators killing prey to be a bad thing. He could redesign the animal kingdom so that animals don’t prey on each other, but surely the gift of life is enough. Who cares if they experience pain?

The next option is that 2 is entirely wrong, and God couldn’t care less about what happens on Earth. Maybe he’s just nicer to humans because we’re made in his image, or maybe we’re just deluded into thinking we’re special. Either way, it means that God certainly isn’t omnibenevolent.

If you don’t like the idea that God is kind of an asshole and lets suffering in the animal kingdom happen whilst being able to stop it, that only really leaves the idea that premise 1 is wrong. God does love all animals, and would stop their suffering if he could, but he can’t! This doesn’t make much sense, though, because of course he created everything as described in Genesis.

So, in summary: for carnivores to exist, God must either not care about the suffering of their prey or be powerless to change the world for the better.

Or, of course, the much easier conclusion is that God doesn’t exist and the entire animal kingdom is the result of competing organisms evolving over hundreds of millions of years.

https://www.quora.com/If-God-is-perfect-...1395?ch=10&oid=26311395&share=0c006aa9&srid=R7sr&target_type=answer

(19-12-2023, 02:07 PM)Oyk Wrote:  In answer to your earlier childish question, why do animals have emotions?
Animals were not meant to be robots, emotionless. To give Adam one that has no emotion would not be good for love making. Would you like to keep a dog at home that has no emotions at all?

Dog does not enjoy seeing his master in pain. It is not a sadist it's an animal. The ultimate gain of eternal satisfaction between me and my dog named Boo which had been borne by its mother Loo. Boo was not afraid of the physical pain. His agony and anguish was compensated by the awesome satisfaction.

I was paying in SIN dollar, and that was the payment in advance. Upon the payment I will receive a voucher to redeem.

God through Christ had demonstrated to us to fear not of scam when DBS has restored to normal and eventually has to raise the price in the Lazada platform. The very things we fear is not enough cash in our account.

God through Christ has helped me opened my granddaughter's legs for my enjoyment and be reconnected with her. The choice to accept or reject it is entirely up to me. If I want to continue to rock, that's my decision. I will answer to my mother, no need to answer to daughter. Nobody is going to judge me.

Excellent answer to a kiddy's question. Clapping

(20-12-2023, 11:13 AM)starbugstk Wrote:  Excellent answer to a kiddy's question.  I have the same emotions as a dog.  I'd bark when frightened which I did often, and woof woof when happy which I seldom did.  

We can all see that.  You had been barking a helluva lot here especially when you see the user Oyk.  It's true fear!   Rotfl

We can also see that you were seldom happy.  Hardly a woof from you unless RK happened to pass by lor... Rolleyes