Why I dont believe ín Christianity

With retarded followers like LKSM, Oyk, you think got hope or not leh?
[+] 8 users Like Sentinel's post

(17-12-2023, 02:47 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  With retarded followers like LKSM, Oyk, you think got hope or not leh?

the output also created many evils and weirdo too. Woke people etc....

Smile
[+] 2 users Like Niubee's post

Ya, everyday looking at the sky to wait for Jesus to come flying down sounds weird.    Laughing

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 3 users Like Huliwang's post

...A candid view from LKY about religion and the danger it can post to SG.

" Who are you to say that your Bible is not superstition? .....You (the X'tians) are not going to change the world, maybe you change a few individuals for a very brief period of time, maybe a few years he gets excited and, he has “seen the Light”, but he’s got to live! 

And you look at the Europeans – they were the earliest Christian nations - they’re not excited, their churches are being deconsecrated and becoming Bingo Halls. So, why do we need to be excited?

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013
[+] 2 users Like Manthink's post

Sentinok Always attack people for no reasons
Then cry wolf!

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

That's why dun blame china for getting rid of cults like flg. Very dangerous
[+] 5 users Like WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(17-12-2023, 02:58 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Ya, everyday looking at the sky to wait for Jesus to come flying down sounds weird.    Laughing

I rather money rain down Laughing

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(17-12-2023, 02:58 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Ya, everyday looking at the sky to wait for Jesus to come flying down sounds weird.    Laughing

Jesus will come down on a cloud just like He ascended on a cloud lah! Big Grin You will surely see Him lah!
[+] 2 users Like cheekopekman's post

[Image: Screenshot-20231217-161331-Chrome.jpg]

It'd be very exciting if all of them appear at the same time
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

It's all holy shits.

https://youtu.be/8r-e2NDSTuE?si=42Bpf4hTvMJ5tO1K
[+] 2 users Like Alice Alicia's post

Jesus is from 6th dimension, you won’t be able to see him but he can see us. God and Buddha etc are at 10th Dimension.
Too bad, we are still stuck at 3rd dimension.
It is not easy to go up 4th dimension if we never improving one’s moral.  Big Grin

The creator is at 11th dimension, who is he/she?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

https://youtu.be/jI50HN0Kshg?si=LXTNKN5pyQ5p7pUK

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(17-12-2023, 03:00 PM)Manthink Wrote:  ...A candid view from LKY about religion and the danger it can post to SG.

" Who are you to say that your Bible is not superstition? .....You (the X'tians) are not going to change the world, maybe you change a few individuals for a very brief period of time, maybe a few years he gets excited and, he has “seen the Light”, but he’s got to live! 

And you look at the Europeans – they were the earliest Christian nations - they’re not excited, their churches are being deconsecrated and becoming Bingo Halls. So, why do we need to be excited?

He is just another person  who have no knowledge of God. Where is he when he said he will rise up from the grave?
Children against each other and Uncle against his nephew. Worse the cabinet against his child and family. 
It is God going to judge the world, no one say christian can or want to change the world. It is he that put words into christian's intention.

(17-12-2023, 02:47 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  With retarded followers like LKSM, Oyk, you think got hope or not leh?

Everyone must give an account of every careless word spoken on the Judgement Day lah! Big Grin Be warned hor!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(17-12-2023, 06:25 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Everyone must give an account of every careless word spoken on the Judgement Day lah! Big Grin Be warned hor!

How about animals? Dogs, chickens, cats, fish... and lao gay?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(17-12-2023, 04:08 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Jesus will come down on a cloud just like He ascended on a cloud lah! Big Grin You will surely see Him lah!

Come down to which country?who will recognise him?
[+] 1 user Likes Hope's post

(17-12-2023, 06:37 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  How about animals? Dogs, chickens, cats, fish... and lao gay?

According to the bible, animals are created for human consumption so obviously they won't be judged, and neither can they go heaven.

My biggest gripe with this is why did god create animals with emotions? We can see cases when animals cry, e.g. account of some cows shedding tears when they know that they are about to be killed. He loved to see animals suffer?

Ignore List: Oyk

Yalo. Why create animals to eat animals. Some eat grass only and can be very strong

(17-12-2023, 06:13 PM)Ernesto Wrote:  He is just another person  who have no knowledge of God. Where is he when he said he will rise up from the grave?
Children against each other and Uncle against his nephew. Worse the cabinet against his child and family. 
It is God going to judge the world, no one say christian can or want to change the world. It is he that put words into christian's intention.

Anyone is entitled to his view - Just like LKY has mentioned, you may claim to have  “seen the Light”, very "knowledgeable" in god and gospels, enjoy life as you preferred according to your belief and values... But then, just like LKY had pointed out - Live and let Live even when he has families issue.

So what's your complain since X'tians preaches that god "Love Everyone" ? Big Grin

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013

(17-12-2023, 10:44 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Anyone is entitled to his view - Just like LKY has mentioned, you may claim to have  “seen the Light”, very "knowledgeable" in god and gospels, enjoy life as you preferred according to your belief and values... But then, just like LKY had pointed out - Live and let Live even when he has families issue.

So what's your complain since X'tians preaches that god "Love Everyone" ? Big Grin

Its not a complaint.Its just to point out the  flaw you are sharing abt what his view abt christian's intention.

It is not that LKY put words into christian's intention. But he was aware that xtians like to convert non xtians. Why they like to do so? Coz they want to or Hope to change the world all to xtians.
This was his observations and he merely stated his observations. Not to put words into devoted xtians.
[+] 1 user Likes Bigbluedot's post

(17-12-2023, 06:25 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Everyone must give an account of every careless word spoken on the Judgement Day lah! Big Grin Be warned hor!

Judge your head lah. You know how many people and animals died everyday? China alone has 1.5 billion people and India is reported to overtake china already. Then how about US, Russia, Europe and others. You think your god so free to judge thousands of dead people everyday ah?
Using typical Xtians scare tactics. Knnah....  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(18-12-2023, 02:15 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Judge your head lah. You know how many people and animals died everyday? China alone has 1.5 billion people and India is reported to overtake china already. Then how about US, Russia, Europe and others. You think your god so free to judge thousands of dead people everyday ah?

Don't say no warning given to you hor! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(18-12-2023, 06:15 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Don't say no warning given to you hor! Big Grin
No worry, you can wait for me in hell.     Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

https://youtube.com/shorts/WIp9MpRCQEw?s...Gd2vsZb7fd

☝️

(18-12-2023, 02:15 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Judge your head lah. You know how many people and animals died everyday? China alone has 1.5 billion people and India is reported to overtake china already. Then how about US, Russia, Europe and others. You think your god so free to judge thousands of dead people everyday ah?
Sensible deduction. 
Since time immemorial  ,billions have passed on.
How to keep track ?
Heaven and hell can accommodate so many people ?
[+] 1 user Likes hansamu's post

https://youtube.com/shorts/hwKbJJeGUck?s...ioNeKFcy8E

☝️

(18-12-2023, 09:59 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I believe in virginity and worship the holy cavity in between my granddaughter's thighs

[Image: bXnN41w.jpg]

Laughing Laughing

Aiya believe this believe that, so many things to believe. Believe lai zsm?

(17-12-2023, 03:00 PM)Manthink Wrote:  ...A candid view from LKY about religion and the danger it can post to SG.

Pose
Not Post

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love