'He is a hypocrite': Health care worker on Pope getting vaccinated

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/us/2021/0...ronavirus/
[+] 2 users Like theold's post

[Image: AdorableHarmfulGreendarnerdragonfly.webp]

Very touching interview...these two nurses are true to themselves not like many hypocrites out there. I feel sad for them.
[+] 2 users Like freedom's post

(03-10-2021, 01:17 PM)theold Wrote:  https://edition.cnn.com/videos/us/2021/0...ronavirus/

Some christians believed that the Pope is the anti christ. I am not a christian, like to hear from christians here.

In this clip, even a catholic says the Pope is a hypocrite. She even say that the supposed deaths due to covid are actually deaths due to other serious illnesses but reported as due to covid. Sounds very similar to here in SG.

Whatever it is, remember that statistics can be manipulated and our own natural immunity is more powerful than any vaccine.
[+] 2 users Like RichDad's post

Pope not wrong, neither are they.
Vaccines have been proven not to prevent Covid, just lessen the symptoms. Being vaxxed doesn't mean they cannot catch and transmit Covid. As long as they are regularly tested and wear PPE, the risk of spreading to patients is the same as those vaxxed if not less as many vaxxed are asymptomatic [more so dan unvaxed.

(03-10-2021, 01:54 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Pope not wrong, neither are they.
Vaccines have been proven not to prevent Covid, just lessen the symptoms. Being vaxxed doesn't mean they cannot catch and transmit Covid. As long as they are regularly tested and wear PPE, the risk of spreading to patients is the same as those vaxxed if not less as many vaxxed are asymptomatic [more so dan unvaxed.

I concur with your findings.

(03-10-2021, 08:10 PM)debono Wrote:  I concur with your findings.

Glad we are on same book...... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

[Image: nudie.gif]

(03-10-2021, 11:57 PM)bobby Wrote:  [Image: nudie.gif]