Why SG now become like this??

still remember back in Good old days 80s,

my parents do labour works still can feed me , offer me decent foods

even come Hawker foods, Almost daily can afford to eat Zi char , satay can order 100 sticks eat till shiok
come durians also can buy a lot , STILL GOT money spare.

Now ? you go do the same , confirm no much money left spend on hawker foods .

I know they will surely say , Not SG ok look other countries also so call " Global economics inflation etc etc "

I don't know just feel the future gen that is your kids will have hard times. This is why no surprising quite a lot young gen own a lot debts.

You're so worried about Singapore that you're not able to sleep?  Laughing

Life goes on. The haves and have nots Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

why
they choose to go with?
sotong
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

Because PAP gov are making the rich richer years after years so that things are expensive but "affordable"...

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

no future for sg. what we built for in our past all go to drain. i regret our parents built up this place not for us, but for others who come and colonize us. i will never vote this gov in my live time.
[+] 3 users Like jus4lucky's post

no worry, the PAP govt understand how poor and low ses peasants sinkies feel, that why give yor GST vouchers.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

Don't look back at the old days lah. They will always SEEM better to you. Focus on the present, live in the present.

But one thing is for sure, no need to talk about loyalty to a country so much. Your loyalty is never appreciated so just do the best for your ownself and family.
[+] 4 users Like Blasterlord2's post

loyalty will not fill your stomach.

loyalty will not pay for your household utilities fees.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

Just compare minister pay last time and now. Compare ordinary people pay last time vs now.

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

(17-01-2023, 02:22 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  still remember back in Good old days 80s,

even come Hawker foods, Almost daily  can afford to eat Zi char , satay can order 100 sticks eat till shiok

I know they will surely say , Not SG ok look other countries also so call " Global economics inflation etc etc "

I don't know just feel the future gen that is your kids will have hard times. This is why no surprising quite a lot young gen own a lot debts.

You just reveal your real age ….. this is what people call "progress"

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Don't get stuck in the past. 
Better quote my grandfather's time. 
Salary only $100.
Feed whole family. 
Move on and enjoy what it is today. 
Live in the present.

(17-01-2023, 11:52 AM)Migrant Wrote:  Don't get stuck in the past. 
Better quote my grandfather's time. 
Salary only $100.
Feed whole family. 
Move on and enjoy what it is today. 
Live in the present.

last time salary got 100 is consider " White collar wages liao "
i preferring Blue collar job.

Things never sell expensive also worker wages not say high

YET we can afford things easily get also CHEAP

Unlike , things expensive yet tell u is for labour cost ?

but end of the day can't afford alot of things
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(17-01-2023, 02:22 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  still remember back in Good old days 80s,

even come Hawker foods, Almost daily  can afford to eat Zi char , satay can order 100 sticks eat till shiok

i think future kids got hp can already

crying

(17-01-2023, 11:27 AM)Rainforest Wrote:  Just compare minister pay last time and now. Compare ordinary people pay last time vs now.

During LKY early days he was paid a paltry $3,500 per month, now they are paid in the millions a year...........haiz... Angry

Don talk about loyalty. Gov can eat you they eat you, can fine you they fine you. No sympathy no excuse. Just migrate and leave your bank account active to collect yearly gst bonus.
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(17-01-2023, 11:27 AM)Rainforest Wrote:  Just compare minister pay last time and now. Compare ordinary people pay last time vs now.

As long as the salary of locals can increase as fast and as much as theirs, I am fine.

Now I think back eating 100 sticks satay shiok shiok ....yet cheap cost 10 cent, 20 cent per stick spend 50 bucks Still got lots of spare left.

now want to eat 100 sticks , each stick cost 70cent , some even sell 80 cent per stick

that is 70 bucks!

(17-01-2023, 10:55 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Don't look back at the old days lah. They will always SEEM better to you. Focus on the present, live in the present.

But one thing is for sure, no need to talk about loyalty to a country so much. Your loyalty is never appreciated so just do the best for your ownself and family.

Save this preaching to yourself

Already wrong ----->> Your loyalty is only to yourself and nobody else

god give u free will
is to choose to do anything u wish
including take the jab and kill yourself
wat to do?

Last time.Singapore population 1.5M.
Now Singapore population almost 6M.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(17-01-2023, 06:45 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Last time.Singapore population 1.5M.
Now Singapore population almost 6M.

how many are local born sinkies ?

(17-01-2023, 10:47 AM)jus4lucky Wrote:  no future for sg. what we built for in our past all go to drain. i regret our parents built up this place not for us, but for others who come and colonize us. i will never vote this gov in my live time.
All this while, I hv been voting for the right party becos we need to get those bad governance changed. For the sake of our future generations, I felt I shd act on my part.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

[Image: 0-B0-A5944-1882-4556-9350-BFC56-D202-A73.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Wy:Nox's post

These days, money becomes so small as inflation catches up with us.  Hawker foods becomes expensive, all products increase in prices, it is a matter of shrinking dollar............ crying

(17-01-2023, 06:50 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  how many are local born sinkies ?

Less than 50% of 6million. Rotfl

Now you throw 1 stone may not hit local born sinkie. This country has already flooded with import. We are losing our own Sinkies identity.
本国文化不强,迟早被他国文化取代。
This is why Sg is going to become Indiapore soon.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(18-01-2023, 08:15 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Less than 50% of 6million. Rotfl

True blue Singaporeans are becoming lesser and lesser, what we have here are new citizens, and PRs...........that make up the 6 million..............haiz..... Rotfl Laughing Gesti-109
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(18-01-2023, 08:21 AM)debono Wrote:  True blue Singaporeans are becoming lesser and lesser, what we have here are new citizens, and PRs...........that make up the 6 million..............haiz..... Rotfl Laughing Gesti-109

Still got 1 more big group you miss out to form the 6million.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

https://www.singstat.gov.sg/find-data/se...atest-data