Why US Markets will sell down sharply tomorrow@8.30pm ,- here is why...

(13-03-2024, 02:49 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I never said the market won't rebound okay. don't put words in my mouth. I only said the market will fall at 830pm and it did...that is why the exact time is given. 

what happen at 9pm 10pm 1am or 3 days later I did not make any prediction....

you watched the video for 1hr and surely You were expecting Dow to plunge and end the day in deep red...

People make prediction on how the market will end and not predict on just a moment in the market! Surely You can do better than this thambi

At any moment hsi will rise....surely I cannot be wrong!

It's strange that you believe in monkeys like Leong and Loo instead of your name sake warren Buffett.

[Image: Screenshot-2024-03-13-06-54-41-76-40deb4...480b12.jpg]

No significance. It's like predicting someone will fart in 10 mins and you hear put put put... nonstop, and you declare you'd predicted correctly. Very wuliao

(13-03-2024, 02:49 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I never said the market won't rebound okay. don't put words in my mouth. I only said the market will fall at 830pm and it did...that is why the exact time is given. 

what happen at 9pm 10pm 1am or 3 days later I did not make any prediction....

Salute!

I already said Sgbuffet is the world renowned reverse indicator. Do the opposite of what he says and you will Huat Huat Laughing

And those silly newbies who seriously follow his call can be supermen at MBS Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(12-03-2024, 08:27 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  CPI Live in 4 min get ready for the market plunge

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/live-blog...ckout=true

Famous last words….as usual Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin