Why are "Christian" nations still poor in Africa?

(10-07-2024, 11:54 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  How did the rich Christian nations like those in Europe become rich? They plundered the world. So Christians like Everton should not say it is because God bless them.

How did the rich Arab countries become rich? Because God gives them the resource to be rich, oil.

We must also know that the riches God gives them is a test. Maybe the Muslims are failing that test and that is why we are in such a sorry state today.

Is your last para meant to defend Mudland....just in case?  Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

"...plundered the world" that's really "hit the nail on the head" 一针见血

(10-07-2024, 11:54 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  How did the rich Christian nations like those in Europe become rich? They plundered the world. So Christians like Everton should not say it is because God bless them.

How did the rich Arab countries become rich? Because God gives them the resource to be rich, oil.

We must also know that the riches God gives them is a test. Maybe the Muslims are failing that test and that is why we are in such a sorry state today.

Actually Christianity started in Jerusalem lah! Big Grin Jesus in Acts 1:8 commissioned His disciples to be His witnesses in Jerusalem, Samaria and all Judea, to the ends of the earth lah! During the persecution many had dispersed abroad lah! Paul was supposed to go to Spain but his boat was grounded in an island near Rome lah!

(10-07-2024, 02:26 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  You still dun understand or act blur? The mercenaries and the missionaries are in cahoots with one another. One came after the other had left

You are free to believe in whatever you want. I know about your blind hatred for Christians. 

God can only help you if you help yourself too.

God can't help you if you sit in the sun all day long, drinking alcohol, playing music, dancing and eating.

Same for a certain Southeast Nation we know of, in the South China Sea whose men laze around all day and send their women overseas to work and send money bark.

(10-07-2024, 08:45 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  You are free to believe in whatever you want. I know about your blind hatred for Christians. 

I'm just stating facts. So hard for you to accept facts because of your blind faith?

Agree with your first paragraph. Shameful religion.
[+] 1 user Likes Clyde's post

(10-07-2024, 03:47 PM)cheekopekma Wrote:  I helped you to find something lah! Big Grin 

Quote:The Crusades were a series of religious wars initiated, supported, and sometimes directed by the Christian Latin Church in the medieval period.

Is it ? I checked the the last time wars started by those Angmoh were about "Human rights' and "Democracy" leh 

How to trust a chatbot cheekopekman dedication to X'tians story when there are many other religion in the World?.. Big Grin

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013
[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

(10-07-2024, 08:53 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  I'm just stating facts. So hard for you to accept facts because of your blind faith?

The most dangerous a human can become is becoming a Religious zealots....aka Blind-faith

That is why parts of Africa today is still struggling after being enslaved and brain-wash when Angmoh preachers and priests.

Desmond Tutu himself knows that well Big Grin

this is why china banned cults like far long gone which may one day becum mainstream and a source of social unrest
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

Ever watched a documentary programme about how the Belgian mine diamond in Africa. They caught those Africans to become their slaves to helped them mine diamond. If these slaves are being caught trying to run away, their hands, from the wrist to the palm, would be chopped off. This is how the angmo got rich.

(11-07-2024, 10:12 AM)Manthink Wrote:  Is it ? I checked the the last time wars started by those Angmoh were about "Human rights' and "Democracy" leh 

How to trust a chatbot cheekopekman dedication to X'tians story when there are many other religion in the World?.. Big Grin

Someone told me last time got China emperor became Christian also leh! Big Grin But not sure true or false lah!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(11-07-2024, 10:29 AM)Clyde Wrote:  Ever watched a documentary programme about how the Belgian mine diamond in Africa.  They caught those Africans to become their slaves to helped them mine diamond. If these slaves are being caught trying to run away, their hands, from the wrist to the palm, would be chopped off. This is how the angmo got rich.

Confirmed and FACT Checked:

In 2022, Belgian King Philippe expressed his regrets for the exploitation, violence and racism during the colonization of the Congo Free State, now known as the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC). This followed  years of denials and excuses by Belgian authorities.

In 1880s, the Belgian king  Leopold II brought in missionaries to convert the Congolese people to Christianity. He issued and enforced inhumane decrees that not only caused misery and death but also pushed the Congolese to convert to and practice Christianity.

To extract ivory, rubber, and minerals (including diamonds), Leopold’s men viciously used whipping, wounding, enslaving, beheading and severing body parts, including the p_nis. They routinely resorted to sexual violence against the Congolese people. They treated the Congolese as animals, exhibiting them in their zoos in Belgium.

https://www.fairobserver.com/politics/be...ar-crimes/

Africans were taken from their home and placed in European zoos for exhibitions...

But then hor -- their bible says "All Men are Created equal" leh...

Congolese child on display during an exhibition at Belgium “human zoo” (1892  1958)
[Image: wl4qjwzzgjx71.jpg]

https://medium.com/the-history-feed/the-...30e3ede92e

(10-07-2024, 05:42 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Actually Christianity started in Jerusalem lah! Big Grin Jesus in Acts 1:8 ....*SNIPPED*

So in the 21st century, the World continue to witness same act of Genocide in Gaza...in the name of Religion ...at very same region were  X'tianity  supposedly started...over 100 years after what the European did to the Africans.

"Jesus in Acts.."
[Image: c6ac77c5dcae4a7d8408911b0ec29ad1_18.jpeg...quality=80]

(11-07-2024, 10:50 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Someone told me last time got China emperor became Christian also leh! Big Grin But not sure true or false lah!

That guy who called himself a devout christian will resort to fake news so as to spread his religion. This is what that imbecile comment in this forum: "The arguably best Emperor of China was Kangxi. He was a Christian."

Let me point you to the truth.

https://ziliaozhan.win/article/guia/hist...28927.html

Ignore List: Oyk
[+] 2 users Like Blasterlord2's post

(11-07-2024, 11:26 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  That guy who called himself a devout christian will resort to fake news so as to spread his religion. Let me point you to the truth.

The REAL damage isn't religion or fake news...
but rather selective ignorance and being totally detached from Historical FACTS....the repeating the same mistakes in future generations in the name of Religion.

Not so long ago when humans were kept as exotic pet... Photo from 1950s Congo when it was under Belgium’s colonial rule...
[Image: 35ckvJA_kgfQJzfcyINRjCDBxd7-j6gI1kUHpt4I...e1966c517d]

(11-07-2024, 11:36 AM)Manthink Wrote:  The REAL damage isn't religion or fake news...
but rather selective ignorance and being totally detached from Historical FACTS....the repeating the same mistakes in future generations in the name of Religion.

Not so long ago when humans were kept as exotic pet... Photo from 1950s Congo when it was under Belgium’s colonial rule...
[Image: 35ckvJA_kgfQJzfcyINRjCDBxd7-j6gI1kUHpt4I...e1966c517d]

Check out King Leopold of Belgium.

(11-07-2024, 11:38 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Check out King Leopold of Belgium.

(11-07-2024, 11:07 AM)Manthink Wrote:  
Confirmed and FACT Checked:

In 1880s, the Belgian king  Leopold II brought in missionaries to convert the Congolese people to Christianity. He issued and enforced inhumane decrees that not only caused misery and death but also pushed the Congolese to convert to and practice Christianity....

https://www.fairobserver.com/politics/be...ar-crimes/

(11-07-2024, 11:26 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  That guy who called himself a devout christian will resort to fake news so as to spread his religion. This is what that imbecile comment in this forum: "The arguably best Emperor of China was Kangxi. He was a Christian."

https://youtu.be/uDUGf9bPYlg?si=u2NQ63YV4pTPbx03

Maybe he mixed up that kangxi with this kong hee

Very funny video
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

They just want to say sorry and move on.

If the Jews can make Germany pay for the crime against their people, the Congolese should also do the same.

(10-07-2024, 03:12 PM)Hope Wrote:  If it is  God’s religion , you should be able to explain easily.
It is CRAZY for mortal being like you and me to "easily" explain someone's "religion". Laughing

[Image: 2-d9ca7b888eeca8f05400eafac7367055.jpg?a...width=1200]

(11-07-2024, 11:52 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  https://youtu.be/uDUGf9bPYlg?si=u2NQ63YV4pTPbx03

Very funny video

Emperor KangXi was a Christian leh! Big Grin Some other China emperors also lah!

(11-07-2024, 03:42 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  emperor KangXi was a Christian leh! Big Grin Some other China emperors also lah!

How to trust a chatbot cheekopekman dedication to X'tians story when it is created by a lousy programmer .. [Image: biggrin.png]

(11-07-2024, 03:42 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Emperor KangXi was a Christian leh! Big Grin Some other China emperors also lah!

Wow! Kong hee promote from pastor to emperor already ahh? His chinese hanyu pin yin name is KangXi and he is a Christian.

All the good things they'll attribute to their god but then there're so many bad things that happened and they didn't question why their god created this mess.

Cherry-picking skills their lumber 1!

(11-07-2024, 11:52 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  https://youtu.be/uDUGf9bPYlg?si=u2NQ63YV4pTPbx03

Very funny video

These people are often very confused. I'm not surprised at all that they mixed up the two kong hee  Laughing

Yalo, so many undesirable things.

Their favourite slogan is "God loves you all", "God showed his love for us when he sent his only son into the world to give us life". Then in the end create all these chaos. LPPL!

(11-07-2024, 11:26 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  That guy who called himself a devout christian will resort to fake news so as to spread his religion. This is what that imbecile comment in this forum: "The arguably best Emperor of China was Kangxi. He was a Christian."

Tiu nia seng - the CECA fugger Oyk is a FAKE christian and a true SATANIST doing a great job in smearing Christianity.

Pundek needs a fugging big punch into his fat shitskin face  Laughing