Why are "Christian" nations still poor in Africa?

(11-07-2024, 11:26 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  That guy who called himself a devout christian will resort to fake news so as to spread his religion. This is what that imbecile comment in this forum: "The arguably best Emperor of China was Kangxi. He was a Christian."

Let me point you to the truth.

https://ziliaozhan.win/article/guia/hist...28927.html

Kangxi was an ancestor venerator and stopped further Christian missionary work in China due to the Papal decree that criticized Chinese ancestral prayer rites.

What fugging bullcrap story is Oyk posting?  He can go jump into the jamban TIU!   Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes aiptasia's post

(11-07-2024, 07:15 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  Tiu nia seng - the CECA fugger Oyk is a FAKE christian and a true SATANIST doing a great job in smearing Christianity.

Pundek needs a fugging big punch into his fat shitskin face  Laughing

Indeed. He's doing such a great job driving non-believers even further away from christianity. He's doing christianity a great service!  Laughing

Ignore List: Oyk

(11-07-2024, 07:19 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  Kangxi was an ancestor venerator and stopped further Christian missionary work in China due to the Papal decree that criticized Chinese ancestral prayer rites.

What fugging bullcrap story is Oyk posting?  He can go jump into the jamban TIU!   Laughing

People like him will forever insist they are right. Extremely argumentative, and when provided with all evidence of his mistakes, will just show you a stupid cat. If even he is admitted to heaven then god must be blind.

(11-07-2024, 07:20 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Indeed. He's doing such a great job driving non-believers even further away from christianity. He's doing christianity a great service!  Laughing

I see Ali has challenged him to come out and meet and as always, the ball less eunuch has chickened out.

I want the mutha fugger lying SOB to come out and show me his 80 year old dried up self or in reality his fat shitskin LOL!

(11-07-2024, 03:42 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Emperor KangXi was a Christian leh! Big Grin Some other China emperors also lah!

So he went to heaven?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(11-07-2024, 07:32 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  So he went to heaven?

I'm not there yet don't know lah! Big Grin Only heard people saying lah!

(11-07-2024, 07:32 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  So he went to heaven?

I know for a FACT X'tians had brought Hell to Africa...

[Image: hrnpk1-6446cd487fe5f.jpg]

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013

(11-07-2024, 10:59 PM)Manthink Wrote:  I know for a FACT X'tians had brought Hell to Africa...

My children were born in different hospitals so I can tell you about the difference in service. My best experience was at a Christian hospital, where my twins were delivered. The nuns there were super nice and very caring. So, it's not all bad. Christianity brings goodness to the world also.

(11-07-2024, 11:04 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  My children were born in different hospitals so I can tell you about the difference in service. My best experience was at a Christian hospital, where my twins were delivered. The nuns there were super nice and very caring. So, it's not all bad. Christianity brings goodness to the world also.

This is why I previously mentioned Religion, a Man-made creation,  can be both Constructive and Destructive.  Big Grin

(11-07-2024, 07:34 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I'm not there yet don't know lah! Big Grin Only heard people saying lah!

Seems like all are just hearsays only lah. Hp cam everywhere no one could show anything

(12-07-2024, 02:31 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Seems like all are just hearsays only lah. Hp cam everywhere no one could show anything

You have the right to not believe lah! Big Grin

(10-07-2024, 04:33 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Same as ccp or worse?

I know for the FACT under CCP goverment, avg Chinese citizens now live longer than average American today....

[Image: comparison-of-life-expectancy-through-ye...d1a75ed6cb]

(12-07-2024, 10:16 AM)Manthink Wrote:  This is why I previously mentioned Religion, a Man-made creation,  can be both Constructive and Destructive.  Big Grin

The Creator, aka God, is not man-made. It is in our natural disposition to believe in a higher power.

(12-07-2024, 07:42 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  The Creator, aka God, is not man-made. It is in our natural disposition to believe in a higher power.

Errr...I heard of Virgin birth, Judgement days and bright-lights and going to heaven...And I am sure once-upon-a-time saints/preachers/priests from Angmoh kingdoms and empires tried to convince the Africans about "Higher Power" ...  Sorry, I love popping those believers with the Reality of Man-Made problems  - much thanks to a Man-Made "Creator" ideology they were told or forced to convert to ---- By hook or by crook.

[Image: Salvation-or-Imperialism-A-Look-at-the-E...=430&ssl=1]

(12-07-2024, 08:01 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Errr...I heard of Virgin birth, judgement days and bright-lights and going to heaven...And I am sure once-up-a-time Africans were too convinced by European peaches and priests ...  Sorry, I love popping those believers with the Reality of Man-Made problems - Created by the very ideology they were told believe by hook or by crook.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0-cVuvW7tbdMwZ36u9R4...k&usqp=CAU]

Yes, I agree that some so-called religious people were actually bad people.

But I'd like to start at the beginning, talking about the Creator. Do you believe the universe was created ergo there is a creator?

(12-07-2024, 08:04 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Yes, I agree that some so-called religious people were actually bad people.
But I'd like to start at the beginning, talking about the Creator. Do you believe the universe was created ergo there is a creator?

According to some African traditions like those in Kenya- the universe  was created by Ngai which is an omnipotent god and is worshiped by facing the Mt. Kirinyaga (Mount Kenya) while prayers and goat sacrificial rituals were performed under the sacred Mugumo tree....

Does X'tians and Islam believers subscribe to that ? Big Grin

[Image: communjuin-eng-06-1600x1131.png]

(12-07-2024, 08:23 PM)Manthink Wrote:  According to some African traditions like those in Kenya- the universe  was created by Ngai which is an omnipotent god and is worshiped by facing the Mt. Kirinyaga (Mount Kenya) while prayers and goat sacrificial rituals were performed under the sacred Mugumo tree....

Not yet. We should not be trying to identify the creator before we agree on the existence of a creator. Some people don't believe in a creator, like Christopher Hitchens. So I'd like to know your position.

Or perhaps, you're agnostic on the existence of a creator. Do tell.

(12-07-2024, 08:28 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Not yet. We should not be trying to identify the creator before we agree on the existence of a creator. Some people don't believe in a creator, like Christopher Hitchens. So I'd like to know your position. Or perhaps, you're agnostic on the existence of a creator. Do tell.

2 things you are dwelling here

1. You seems to be hesitant with a "not yet" respond. WHY ?  I fail to see any difficulty in agreeing with African's traditional belief in "Creator" which is not unlike that of Islam and X'tianity. Don't all  share the same fundamental belief in  "Creation" by god ....in your words a "natural disposition to believe in a higher power". No ?

2. whether I am agnostic or not, ironically, has more to do with what I observed in many of the actions and attitudes of those believers in REAL life.
I short - I enjoy watching my fellow humans in how they profess their faith in 'god' or whatever they subcribe to vs how that they treat other living breathing humans being.

[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

(12-07-2024, 10:18 PM)Manthink Wrote:  2 things you are dwelling here

1. You seems to be hesitant with a "not yet" respond. WHY ?  I fail to see any difficulty in agreeing with African's traditional belief in "Creator" which is not unlike that of Islam and X'tianity. Don't all  share the same fundamental belief in  "Creation" by god ....in your words a "natural disposition to believe in a higher power". No ?

2. whether I am agnostic or not, ironically, has more to do with what I observed in many of the actions and attitudes of those believers in REAL life.
I short - I enjoy watching my fellow humans in how they profess their faith in 'god' or whatever they subcribe to vs how that they treat other living breathing humans being.

Yes, we believe in the Creator. Do you believe in a creator?

(12-07-2024, 10:22 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Yes, we believe in the Creator. Do you believe in a creator?

I belief in African's Creator is as much as your "not yet" reply. 

In case you still don't get it, then refer to my previous #2 reply. Big Grin

(12-07-2024, 10:36 PM)Manthink Wrote:  I belief in African's Creator is as much as your "not yet" reply. 

In case you still don't get it, then refer to my previous #2 reply. Big Grin

I said not yet and I've explained it. Trying to identify who is the creator is pointless if you don't believe in a creator. That's jumping the gun.

If you say yes, you believe there is a creator of the universe, then we will go to attributes of such a creator who creates such an awesome creation like the universe.

So, humor me. Do you believe in a creator? Yes, no, or agnostic?

(12-07-2024, 10:50 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I said not yet and I've explained it. Trying to identify who is the creator is pointless if you don't believe in a creator. That's jumping the gun.
If you say yes, you believe there is a creator of the universe, then we will go to attributes of such a creator who creates such an awesome creation like the universe.
So, humor me. Do you believe in a creator? Yes, no, or agnostic?

Errr...who asking you to "explain" anything ? As I have already pointed out - African's Creator is as good as those staff written in bible or quran....
In case you still don't get it, then refer to my previous #2 reply. [Image: biggrin.png]

(12-07-2024, 10:54 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Errr...who asking you to "explain" anything ? As I have already pointed out - African's Creator is as good as those staff written in bible or quran....
In case you still don't get it, then refer to my previous #2 reply. [Image: biggrin.png]

Have you read the Quran?

(12-07-2024, 11:02 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Have you read the Quran?

I love reading Human emotions and reaction online. Big Grin

(12-07-2024, 11:05 PM)Manthink Wrote:  I love reading Human emotions and reaction online. Big Grin

Ok. So you don't know the God of the Quran because you have not read the Quran.

I'm going to sleep shortly. Good night man.

(12-07-2024, 08:23 PM)Manthink Wrote:  According to some African traditions like those in Kenya- the universe  was created by Ngai which is an omnipotent god and is worshiped by facing the Mt. Kirinyaga (Mount Kenya) while prayers and goat sacrificial rituals were performed under the sacred Mugumo tree....

[Image: communjuin-eng-06-1600x1131.png]

They're over 3000 tribes and each shd hv own gods and creators.

Because christian really follow no gambling, cannot buy lottery and toto, how to become rich..

shd follow muslim those malay i saw buy toto and bet on euro cup football..

(13-07-2024, 01:24 AM)victortan Wrote:  Because christian really follow no gambling, cannot buy lottery and toto, how to become rich..

shd follow muslim those malay i saw buy toto and bet on euro cup football..

Very easy lah. Christians can forcefully take over people's lands and properties. Not like they haven't done it before.

[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

https://youtu.be/CiX8vUflAck?si=TdCSsZ_Bs66R-TLM

(13-07-2024, 12:52 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  They're over 3000 tribes and each shd hv own gods and creators

Sound like India too. The interesting difference is unlike the Africans, South Asians by and large have managed to retain their religions and X'tianity has never become a main stream faith even after nearly 300 years of Angmoh control. Big Grin