Why are our security guards mostly ah neh?

(02-05-2022, 10:41 AM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  that is good.
I wanted to put one , i will let you know via PM, this nick I never reply before and just got whack for nothing....and probably i know he is a flower goat.

F-uck you dead!

you are a crazy retarded total loser b-astard balless coward scum dog!

you go die now!

Last night my house's big alsatian dog f-ucked your prostitute w-hore mother and also f-ucked all your prostitute w-hore female family members until they all died!

And you this b-astard balless coward retarded mad dog licked my anushole and you ate my feces!

you this b-astard mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

(30-04-2022, 03:39 PM)SotongOngTee Wrote:  Most likely committed felo-de-se oredi. Rotfl

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

Last night my house's big alsatian dog f-ucked your prostitute w-hore mother and also f-ucked all your prostitute w-hore female family members until they all died!

And you this b-astard balless coward retarded mad dog licked my anushole and you ate my feces!

you this b-astard mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

Seow kau profeu is back! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

As you know, we have in sgtalk a very prolific and vulgar forumer who likes to use vulgarities and curse family members and also pte message you.  Here are 3 things that if you do will irritate him to no end as he cannot spam you anymore.

1.  Select Ignore option for the seow kau

[Image: seow-kau-movietime-01aaa.jpg]

2.  Remove the pte messaging option.

[Image: Screenshot-2022-04-23-170958aaaa.jpg]

3.  Hide your email from others

[Image: wewerwerwer.jpg]

I guarantee you the seow kau will really kee siau and pee in his knickers Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Black Siao Kao黑笑狗   think is a security guard. Haha.
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

(02-05-2022, 02:19 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Seow kau profeu is back! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

who lets the dogs out....who who who??? Laughing

[+] 1 user Likes Hfourhappy's post

seow kau new clone Spring93 siong ahhhh Big Grin

Dear seow kau new clone, I have put you on my ignore list. I can't read any of your posts Big Grin

(02-05-2022, 07:42 PM)Spring93 Wrote:  F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

dont anyhow curse people, it will bounce back to you gao gao.

(02-05-2022, 07:42 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Dear seow kau new clone, I have put you on my ignore list.  I can't read any of your posts Big Grin

same messages bro....

doggie, who is your owner?

(02-05-2022, 07:44 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  same messages bro....

Just put him on your ignore list, disable pte message and email and you'll be alright bro Big Grin

Hey everyone, this is my first post, so be gentle Smile. I wanted to weigh in on the current discussion about why our security guards are mostly ah neh. As far as I know, residential security services like the ones offered at security-mps.com often tend to look to their local communities when hiring guards, which could account for the prevalence of ah neh. In any case, the whole situation is a bit of a sticky wicket lol. Let's discuss this and see where we can go with it. Cheers!