Why do most S'porean men suffer premature hair loss?

(18-04-2024, 04:28 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  You relly can't tell the difference between wigs and real hair? You from which lousy school?

To a bald man, everyone who has thick hair is probably wearing a wig. Hahaha!

(18-04-2024, 05:03 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  To a bald man, everyone who has thick hair is probably wearing a wig. Hahaha!

Your ignorance shows how lousy yr schools are.

(18-04-2024, 04:23 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Even older Korean actors like 59-year-old Han Seok Kyu have luscious hair

[Image: dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t]

Post his picture again when he's 65.

[Image: IMG-9037.jpg]

[Image: IMG-9036.jpg]

[Image: IMG-9038.jpg]

(17-04-2024, 04:20 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  On a serious note, does anyone notice that most Korean and Japanese men (even the middle-aged and some seniors) seem to have thick and healthy hair? It must be a combination of their genes, diet and possibly the climate.

iodine.............they eat a lot of seafood

(17-04-2024, 03:07 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  [Image: IMG-20240411-121345.jpg]

Thick and luscious, this is real hair. Lol

who's this scary looking THING ??!!............ Scream

(17-04-2024, 02:29 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  [Image: Mango.jpg]

WOW..........who's the hot busty babe ? Devil

(18-04-2024, 05:19 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  [Image: IMG-9037.jpg]

[Image: IMG-9036.jpg]

He use wig I saw before someone on YouTube whereby he do advertising on this saloon doing wig service.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Football coach, Manuel Pellegrini is 70 years old.  Look at his thick hair!

[Image: hi-res-182829583-manuel-pellegrini-coach...072&h=2048]

FIFA's Chief of Global Football Development, Arsene Wenger is 74 years old

[Image: 330px-Arsene_Wenger_JHayes_%28cropped%29.jpg]

Lack of magnesium and collagen in their diets.

(18-05-2024, 01:43 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  Lack of magnesium and collagen in their diets.

S'porean guys must learn from their Korean and Japanese counterparts about how to preserve their hair.

(17-04-2024, 03:38 PM)Clyde Wrote:  True, many Taiwan actors, actresses too. They look so obvious on their heads. And these people are quite young.

It's just fashion like wearing different clothes, shoes, watches and even spectacles. At that age, young men all have hair lar barring the small number of cases of genetic defects..

The thread about men losing hair should be about those who are in their 40s... who by the taim they are 50, you can see the atolls..

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(18-05-2024, 02:10 PM)Oyk Wrote:  It's just fashion like wearing different clothes, shoes, watches and even spectacles. At that age, young men all have hair lar barring the small number of cases of genetic defects..The thread about men losing hair should be about those who are in their 40s... who by the taim they are 50, you can see the atolls..
[Image: Dad-Son.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

(18-05-2024, 02:00 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  S'porean guys must learn from their Korean and Japanese counterparts about how to preserve their hair.
I also realised Koreans elderlies hv quite a lot of hair. I watched Korean dramas and realised this. Not sure what is their secret formula. As I for my age, I stil hv quite lots of hair. Probably it is the genetics from my 96 year-old Dad.

(18-05-2024, 06:04 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  I also realised Koreans elderlies hv quite a lot of hair. I watched Korean dramas and realised this. Not sure what is their secret formula. As I for my age, I stil hv quite lots of hair. Probably it is the genetics from my 96 year-old Dad.

Likewise for Japanese also. Quite lot of them at 40s, 50s, 60s still got lots of hair.

Of course when come 70s onwards SURELY bound to have hair loss.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(18-05-2024, 06:04 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  I also realised Koreans elderlies hv quite a lot of hair. I watched Korean dramas and realised this. Not sure what is their secret formula. As I for my age, I stil hv quite lots of hair. Probably it is the genetics from my 96 year-old Dad.

Father 
Not Dad 

Speak the English of your generation. Don't speak like a 22 year old zoomer, and dad here dad there. Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

Your below bushy your top Botak? You must be around 76 years old still got hair?

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️