Why lau kok koks should not drive

https://t.me/mothershipsg/23624

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Old liao reflexes also slow. Human will not accept this and will continue to take risk and drive. Thats why rules must be made to mandatorise the age limit.    Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Jin satki Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Lau Kok Kok have ego problem and still want to own a car and drive. It is very difficult to persuade them to stop even if they can take a bus ride.

Ya loh
2 lkk here also never drive bef
Saves money everyday go swimming enough Liao

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

Speed limit drops more,, everyone will be happy..

They will forever be driving. Driving others crazy

Let age not define who we are , or what we can or cannot do. All of us will become old as well one day. A person will know very well what his or her limitations will be by the time they are old. Let the old enjoy what they are doing . Life is short and unpredictable. My opinion.

tomorrow will be a better day

Why elderly in Singapore need to drive? 
You don't need to rush to work, for outdoor sale, to moonlighting in parks..🤣

Our public transportation bus, mrt and grab is more than enough for elderly to room around in Singapore.

That area is quite ⚡. Driver also has Blindspot view when turning.Maybe they should construct a hump at the traffic light coming from the hospital afterall is a small road to the major road.

(27-07-2024, 10:40 AM)moonrab Wrote:  Why elderly in Singapore need to drive? 
You don't need to rush to work, for outdoor sale, to moonlighting in parks..🤣

Our public transportation bus, mrt and grab is more than enough for elderly to room around in Singapore.

Some have weak legs unable to climb up bus or walk to the mrt station.
If able to drive they still drive but now saw many  elderlies on pma which is safer no coe,parking fees,summons..

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

singapore road are always conjested

some more now cars are bigger that those in the 70s or 80s
so they occupied more space causing more conjestion

(27-07-2024, 10:57 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Some have weak legs unable to climb up bus or walk to the mrt station.
If able to drive they still drive but now saw many  elderlies on pma which is safer no coe,parking fees,summons..

Yes PMD can take mrt. Go far and wide in Singapore. 
Not dangerous as compared to driving.
And much cheaper too
[+] 1 user Likes moonrab's post

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...er-4468926

https://mothership.sg/2023/10/toa-payoh-...ent-go-jb/

(27-07-2024, 11:30 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  https://mothership.sg/2023/10/toa-payoh-...ent-go-jb/

Your definition of lau kok kok is above 80?

given that there are number of old drivers out there making living.
cap @ 60km/hr speed for 67-77 should be make driving safer.

(26-07-2024, 07:57 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Old liao reflexes also slow. Human will not accept this and will continue to take risk and drive. Thats why rules must be made to mandatorise the age limit.    Big Grin

Seniors tend to drive slowly and are in general, far more careful than young and newly qualified drivers who are often rash and out for thrills. 

(27-07-2024, 12:10 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  Your definition of lau kok kok is above 80?

given that there are number of old drivers out there making living.
cap @ 60km/hr speed for 67-77 should be make driving safer.

70 years should not drive liao Smile

(27-07-2024, 03:47 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  70 years should not drive liao Smile

I know several 80 plus still driving. Think one of them is 85. This bugger like to speed some more.     Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(27-07-2024, 04:07 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I know several 80 plus still driving. Think one of them is 85. This bugger like to speed some more.     Big Grin

Rotfl

Old liao drive slowly lor. Don't hao lian drive like youngster then unlikely will have accident.

(27-07-2024, 10:40 AM)moonrab Wrote:  Why elderly in Singapore need to drive? You don't need to rush to work, for outdoor sale, to moonlighting in parks.Our public transportation bus, mrt and grab is more than enough for elderly to room around in Singapore.

Seniors who have retired with enough savings to maintain a car should not be denied the right to use it for convenience since they may be taking care of grandchildren, have medical appts to go to, do volunteer work, meet up with friends etc. As long as these seniors are certified medically fit to continue driving, they should not be discriminated based on their age.

(27-07-2024, 05:53 PM)winbig Wrote:  Old liao drive slowly lor. Don't hao lian drive like youngster then unlikely will have accident.

Youngsters who try to impress their girlfriends while driving are the ones who usually end up in traffic accidents.

(27-07-2024, 06:07 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Seniors who have retired with enough savings to maintain a car should not be denied the right to use it for convenience since they may be taking care of grandchildren, have medical appts to go to, do volunteer work, meet up with friends etc. As long as these seniors are certified medically fit to continue driving, they should not be discriminated based on their age.

In general, most elderly are slow in reaction
In which is a important skill for driving. 
And most elderly gets tired easily. Eyesight not as good as younger days.
[+] 1 user Likes moonrab's post

In two of the three articles reported here, the advanced age drivers actually killed their own friends. Food for thought Thinking