Why the old SGTalk went down?

(28-07-2021, 11:20 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  
(28-07-2021, 10:44 PM)Oyk Wrote:  1.  Reddit - your post was removed by the mod and you were warned not to use abusive language
2.  Chalk TalkSg - your post was removed by the Admin
3.  This forum here - you were rebuked by a member called Aunty, and told by TS that your post was unacceptable.
4.  HWZ  you post as lchlch instead of H4H which you do in all other forums.  Any reason why you have to post as lchlch ah?  

The above pretty much summarises your forum conduct at four different forums.

Seems like you have a lot of issues wherever you go..  Laughing

PS:  I agree with drgn that you were the one who caused the old SgTalk to close down. You were one of them.  The others were those CCP IBs like the one you just "Agreed"

flower goat just came out from icu is it? one of the senior who'd full jabs?

very free ho? stalking bro happy from forum to forum? love his black fart is it?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

(17-07-2021, 08:47 AM)toothpick Wrote:  Why the old SGTalk went down?

I remembered a couple of years back around 10-12 July, he did mention about shutting down. I think it was due to the costs of running the forum as the ads aren't pulling in enough dough. I could have remembered wrongly though. At least it lasted a couple of years more and shut down around that same time.

(17-07-2021, 11:59 AM)Oyk Wrote:  
(17-07-2021, 11:39 AM)drgn Wrote:  Thanks for agreeing my first few statements.   Big Grin

Admin really must watch out for racism posts.  Also antivaxx posts.

Using "CECA" to cast racist remarks on Indians will destroy our racial harmony.  This one is an ISA case.  

Antivaxx posts destroy our efforts at vaccinating as many people as possible and that is also destroying Singapore.

CECA is a FTA. If use the word Indians to flag the people out will be racist. 

Do not confuse yourself.

must be too much CCP garbage being posted…hope it doesn’t happen here
[+] 1 user Likes pervertosan's post

(17-07-2021, 06:00 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  
(17-07-2021, 05:59 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  maybe Allegg doesn’t wang to renew his licence before it expires.

He must have his own reasons for doing that.
I think Talkingstock is it? Able to sms him for more details?

h4h has crocodile tears.

caused the problem still pretend.

or so stupid until don't know what you did is wrong

Went down like Titanic

Mr Eggs should have at least let us know before hand.... buay swee.

(17-07-2021, 09:53 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  I suspect it was due to the CECA debate where discussion got heated and caught fire. Suddenly many racist remarks appeared and even one MP was named as Shame. I guess Alleggs saw the fire burning and he gabra. So he quickly shut it down.for good before ISD kick open his door...... Big Grin

2G controlled the 5 Media, 3G  . . . .and now 4G still cannot accept discussion on the Manpower topics.

Truth really hurts them so much.
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post