Why would one wants to from 女神 become 贱人??

Guys is use small head think. Girls?

Rotfl

She was never a 女神 to begin with, it was the promoting and marketing effect of the opposition that gave a false impression. I believe she has a very messy personal life and not consistent in life. Her moral value don't exist, only good in acting.
[+] 3 users Like Spiderman's post

[Image: nudie.gif]

(20-07-2023, 07:24 PM)Spiderman Wrote:  She was never a 女神 to begin with, it was the promoting and marketing effect of the opposition that gave a false impression. I believe she has a very messy personal life and not consistent in life. Her moral value don't exist, only good in acting.
Applies to many, if not all. It’s all about packaging. 
Just like TCJ. Puts on a robe in parliament and no one guess it that he’s wolf in sheep skin.

(20-07-2023, 07:39 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  Applies to many, if not all. It’s all about packaging. 
Just like TCJ. Puts on a robe in parliament and no one guess it that he’s wolf in sheep skin.
I personally believe she had casual sex with several opposition leaders like low thia kiang and pritam singh before, when she is younger and single. However, she don't realise she can't do the same after marriage.
[+] 3 users Like Spiderman's post

(20-07-2023, 08:15 PM)Spiderman Wrote:  I personally believe she had sex with several opposition leaders like low thia kiang and pritam singh before, when she is younger and single. However, she don't realise she can't do the same after marriage.
Wah your statement very the hiong

OMG, are you sure both of them involved?

(20-07-2023, 08:21 PM)Oasis Wrote:  OMG, are you sure both of them involved?
OMG, are you sure you posted correctly

(20-07-2023, 08:15 PM)Spiderman Wrote:  I personally believe she had casual sex with several opposition leaders like low thia kiang and pritam singh before, when she is younger and single. However, she don't realise she can't do the same after marriage.

What a load of hogwash

Where is your proof??

女神 can be both 贱人
i dont see the difference
[Image: KH-001-02.jpg]

(20-07-2023, 08:20 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  Wah your statement very the hiong

Wah.. statement mean affairs between pap and WP mps woh..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(19-07-2023, 12:17 PM)bobby Wrote:  [Image: nudie.gif]