OKY : Next course of action depends on individual action to make collective impact...

https://www.facebook.com/916503765030893...156811081/

Individual actions???

Lock ourselves at home?  Thinking

Thank u PAP. Stay dine in 2 pls. Haha.

Start pointing fingers liao... Take credit but not responsibility is the protocol... Not just PAP but many places also lah.
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

[Image: ye8DJ4E.jpg]

What individual action??

What??

8Umbrella Umbrella
[+] 2 users Like klat's post

They have done whatever to fight cov n reduce burden on healthcare system... now its about individual battle... but if ppl r now just having mild or no symptoms do they really care about testing themselves? The older folks r receptive in testing themselves? Their mindset r oh vaccinated n have protection n protect others They will just treat it as normal n gather around talk in coffee shops etc... lull into complacency.... vaccine still doesn't guarantee from spreading among individuals n have to test n test... 
[Image: Cover-face-embarrassed.gif]

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

I think many will just dump that ART around. Dun think they give a shxt. Just look around you see more wearing masks on their necks, on.their chins. Many also dun wear and yaya walking on the road smoking. .... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(28-08-2021, 11:53 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  I think many will just dump that ART around. Dun think they give a shxt. Just look around you see more wearing masks on their necks, on.their chins. Many also dun wear and yaya walking on the road smoking. .... Rolleyes

Many will pick up the dumped ART and sell it on carousel.

Rotfl

Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Gstalk's post

(28-08-2021, 11:53 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  I think many will just dump that ART around. Dun think they give a shxt. Just look around you see more wearing masks on their necks, on.their chins. Many also dun wear and yaya walking on the road smoking. .... Rolleyes

cases like lao jac will find it useful.  but i tink most kits will be chuck oneside until expired.

sibei liao lui..

(28-08-2021, 02:11 PM)OLT Wrote:  cases like lao jac will find it useful.  but i tink most kits will be chuck oneside until expired.

sibei liao lui..

Haven't read how to use that ART kit but if need to push a stick deep into my nose, I will dump.it also........ Rolleyes

Carl Jung

(28-08-2021, 02:20 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Haven't read how to use that ART kit but if need to push a stick deep into my nose, I will dump.it also........ Rolleyes

no sick no need use la. but if u got fever, runny nose, sore throat, this kit can save u $10 from going to clinic.

OYK trying to say I am going ahead with opening up..

Got spike in new cases not my concern liao, u all better test yourselves..

But, for the foreigners here, unless they have to do ART at work, if not, they don't even get free ART.. You think they will fork out their own money to buy ART kits?? I don't think so, at least if I am in their shoes, I won't..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

All can talk big when you're well.
First sign of fever or sore throat, then screaming for that kit. 
People give with good intentions, pls accept their kindness.
[+] 1 user Likes Migrant's post

(28-08-2021, 02:24 PM)OLT Wrote:  no sick no need use la. but if u got fever, runny nose, sore throat, this kit can save u $10 from going to clinic.
I will just use the oximeter. If reading less than 93, I will call ambulance. I rather pay for the ambulance than pushing a stick into my nose. Serious, I cannot tahan a stick in my nose...... Rolleyes

Carl Jung

(28-08-2021, 02:30 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I will just use the oximeter. If reading less than 93, I will call ambulance. I rather pay for the ambulance than pushing a stick into my nose. Serious, I cannot tahan a stick in my nose...... Rolleyes

lol u guess wat's the first thing the medic will do when they reach ur house?  ART!  U dont poke, they poke for u..

(28-08-2021, 02:32 PM)OLT Wrote:  lol u guess wat's the first thing the medic will do when they reach ur house?  ART!  U dont poke, they poke for u..
They got to knock me unconsciuos...... Rolleyes

Carl Jung

(28-08-2021, 02:36 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  They got to knock me unconsciuos...... Rolleyes

lol it's really not as bad as u tink la.. i tried it b4.
[+] 1 user Likes OLT's post

(28-08-2021, 02:28 PM)Migrant Wrote:  All can talk big when you're well.
First sign of fever or sore throat, then screaming for that kit. 
People give with good intentions, pls accept their kindness.

Maybe that's you who will scream for that kit . For me, first sign of fever or sore throat, I go see doc liao. If doc think I am at risk, doc will do the test for me foc.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Can MOE and other Ministries lead by example?

If they set only 3,100 IT Quota per year for our 4 Varsities to deprive us, why expect us to do our part?

Other Govt is not even so thick skin to rely heavily on CECA yet demand reciprocal behaviour.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

(28-08-2021, 02:30 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I will just use the oximeter. If reading less than 93, I will call ambulance. I rather pay for the ambulance than pushing a stick into my nose. Serious, I cannot tahan a stick in my nose...... Rolleyes

but sukee nang, when arrive at the hospital the nurse still hv to put the long stick into yr nose right?

(28-08-2021, 11:20 AM)klat Wrote:  [Image: ye8DJ4E.jpg]

What individual action??

What??

Ne beh.

Will this help? Those daily rate workers will not test or come forward if tested positive. How to tahan no income if quarantined 2 weeks???

(28-08-2021, 05:40 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  but sukee nang, when arrive at the hospital the nurse still hv to put the long stick into yr nose right?
I will.stop and ask for other test method. I think.blood can find out.  If cannot then must use local.anesthesia to numb my nose first otherwise I check out...... Big Grin

Carl Jung

(28-08-2021, 02:38 PM)OLT Wrote:  lol it's really not as bad as u tink la.. i tried it b4.

Must be fake poking la. Sure negative . Big Grin

(28-08-2021, 06:34 PM)Ernesto Wrote:  Must be fake poking la. Sure negative . Big Grin

lol heng ah, it was negative. if not must qurantine whole family..
Big Grin