Will you run away when Singapore comes under attack?

Will you run away when Singapore comes under attack?

I think SG COPY Ukriane, I heard now at Ukriane male cannot run , stay to fight

(26-02-2022, 07:12 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I think SG COPY Ukriane,  I heard now at Ukriane male cannot run , stay to fight

The rich and wealthy already left Ukraine many weeks ago.
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

(26-02-2022, 07:04 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Will you run away when Singapore comes under attack?

[Image: IMG-20220226-184335.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20220226-073559.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

A lot of people donch know our borders are closed when war comes.  You cannot run away Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Who still remembers Lim Bo Seng?

(26-02-2022, 07:21 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  A lot of people donch know our borders are closed when war comes.  You cannot run away Big Grin

Be the first to run and get out well B4 the rest 

When everyone starts running, no chance

(26-02-2022, 07:25 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Be the first to run and get out well B4 the rest 

If you run every time tension starts you would have made many false starts and wear yourself out Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(26-02-2022, 07:25 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Be the first to run and get out well B4 the rest 

No wonder you ran to Australia. Better don't come back ever.

(26-02-2022, 07:28 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  If you run every time tension starts you would have made many false starts and wear yourself out Laughing

Better to make many false starts then being killed by the first bomb dropped from the open sky.

Your choice

(26-02-2022, 07:31 PM)RichDad Wrote:  No wonder you ran to Australia.  Better don't come back ever.

I trust the power and capability of SAF, Airforce and Navy

Singapore guaranteed will win.

(26-02-2022, 07:31 PM)RichDad Wrote:  No wonder you ran to Australia.  Better don't come back ever.

I was a clerk in the army so, you should not depend on me.
I can't operate a M16 and cannot even defend.myself.

To avoid being a burden to anyone

Good examples

90,000 innocent Singaporeans died in WWII

They were forgotten

I support you to fight in the front line

Clapping

(26-02-2022, 07:39 PM)Scythian Wrote:  I was a clerk in the army so, you should not depend on me.
I can't operate a M16 and cannot even defend.myself.

To avoid being a burden to anyone

the best answer for this thread
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

Can ask Tan CJ, Chan CS, Mr Umbrage . . . if they will stay and defend SG till the end?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 4 users Like Ola's post

No. I will fight like a Rambo.
Don’t take peace for granted.

[Image: C1-D23797-0148-48-F4-AFA1-5-FFE0775-ABDD.gif]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(26-02-2022, 08:01 PM)Ola Wrote:  Can ask Tan CJ, Chan CS, Mr Umbrage . . . if they will stay and defend SG till the end?

They are all well trained soldiers so they can fight.

Being paid millions, they are the best professional so, let them do the job.

We just watch them
[+] 2 users Like Scythian's post

(26-02-2022, 07:19 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  [Image: IMG-20220226-073559.jpg]

You are mixing economics with war.

Nobody said foreigners are here to fight wars for us.  They are here to strengthen our economy, not strengthen our SAF.

In a company, you might have a Pinoy, a Malaysian, a Viet, or even an Indian.  They may be part of the management team, or they may be part of the rank and file staff.  Whatever, they are part of the staff strength.  You cannot argue with that.

Add up all the FTs and FWs working in Singapore in all the companies, and this is what is meant by "Singapore Core".

The way you twist and turn with words says a lot about your upbringing.

(26-02-2022, 08:01 PM)Ola Wrote:  Can ask Tan CJ, Chan CS, Mr Umbrage . . . if they will stay and defend SG till the end?

No need to ask.  I am sure they will.

The ones you should be asking are RK and Pritam.  Will they stay to defend Singapore?

Oh wait!  RK did not do NS because she is a chabor wor....

(26-02-2022, 07:12 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I think SG COPY Ukriane,  I heard now at Ukriane male cannot run , stay to fight

You mean stray to hide?

I will stay and fight to my death for PAP

I will surrender all my gold to be smelted into bullets and stay on guard 24/7 to protect PAP and their families children, grandchildren parents and grandparents and all their properties and assets, and like the Alamo, i will fight and defend to my death!!!

(26-02-2022, 07:04 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Will you run away when Singapore comes under attack?

I will stay and fight to the bitter end just like the ukrainians!

Whatever happens I will stay and fight.
I have no where to run to as this is my home.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(26-02-2022, 09:48 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Whatever happens I will stay and fight.
I have no where to run to as this is my home.

Your reasons for staying on to fight is becoz you have no where to go.

If given you a place  to run, you too will disappear ...

(26-02-2022, 09:45 PM)lionkingch55 Wrote:  I will stay and fight to the bitter end just like the ukrainians!

What's your net worth?

NSF are only given allowance to perform their duty so, no one is expecting much from you. Go home and watch TV.

Should Let those paid professional soldiers to defend Singapore.

(27-02-2022, 12:20 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Your reasons for staying on to fight is becoz you have no where to go.

If given you a place  to run, you too will disappear ...
I bet he will be hiding in his mother bosom..  Rotfl

Singapore is so small, where to fight? Orchard Road? You can't even stop a crippled mas selamat from escaping, how are you going to contain a fit and strong army from invading.
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(27-02-2022, 01:44 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Singapore is so small, where to fight? Orchard Road? You can't even stop a crippled mas selamat from escaping, how are you going to contain a fit and strong army from invading.

That's true

And if there's an invasion, the results will be worst than the way they handled Covid19 infections.