Will you still want Nicole zeh zeh be chiur MP?

She got affair yes but doesn't mean she is a bad person mah. You can't blame Love making people do the wrong things if you believe in Freedom to Love. So if it's chiu, will chiu forgive Nicole zeh zeh and want her be your MP?
[+] 1 user Likes potato_wedges's post

He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her. John 8:7

LHL and Pritam Singh must be whiter than white.

The problem with married person having extramarital affairs is integrity and inability to keep to vow/promise.

That's why of all the cunts and dicks in the juicy episodes, Cheng looks like a victim cos she was heavily enjoyed supposedly by more than 1 PAP persons. This we do not know the truth since the case kind of closed before investigation carried out. But 3 years surely found lots of stuff or stuffing...

And to be able to grope mangoes… divine Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(24-07-2023, 01:03 AM)Alleggsinonebasket Wrote:  I will still vote for her, to err is human.
I wil also do the same.

Issue is will any party accepts her to join their party

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(24-07-2023, 07:56 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  And to be able to grope mangoes… divine Big Grin

So can only forgive Miss super cheng?
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

(24-07-2023, 12:30 AM)potato_wedges Wrote:  She got affair yes but doesn't mean she is a bad person mah. You can't blame Love making people do the wrong things if you believe in Freedom to Love. So if it's chiu, will chiu forgive Nicole zeh zeh and want her be your MP?

She's a goner.

Let's move on..
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

谁能无过?

(24-07-2023, 12:48 AM)toothpick Wrote:  He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her. John 8:7

LHL and Pritam Singh must be whiter than white.
[Image: IMG-20221001-WA0000.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20221215-WA0009.jpg]

Can be my girl friend lah!

If she has an affair with me then I will forgive her and support her to be MP.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

no one cares even she's a village bicycle like the other one

so long she can work and meet most if not all residents' request and maintain control manage and improve her estate
all is good

everyone needs love
just that
someone wants/gets love
in a wrong manner/way

Since she love dark cock so much why dont she migrate to India?
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

(24-07-2023, 10:52 AM)KILLjoy Wrote:  no one cares even she's a village bicycle like the other one

so long she can work and meet most if not all residents' request and maintain control manage and improve her estate
all is good

everyone needs love
just that
someone wants/gets love
in a wrong manner/way

how you know she can work? 

Also she broke a promise to supposedly her closest inner circle people. 
how to know she would not break promise with her supporters? 
Furthermore she try to cover up. 
It would be better if her husband forgive her and passed the litmus test in next 7 years   nudie
So it would be at least 10 years from now  Big Grin

Unless you can prove her husband betray her first,  then maybe or just maybe faster few years   Rotfl

(24-07-2023, 12:30 AM)potato_wedges Wrote:  She got affair yes but doesn't mean she is a bad person mah. You can't blame Love making people do the wrong things if you believe in Freedom to Love. So if it's chiu, will chiu forgive Nicole zeh zeh and want her be your MP?
[Image: 327-3279942-F...k-you-hd-png-download.png]

free image hosting
[+] 1 user Likes LJ_johnny's post

WP should start a petition for her to be welcome back..
[+] 1 user Likes moonrab's post

She's a slut, of course can be my MP, to provide cock sucking sessions to the male residents.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

You should ask Mrs Pereira that.

(24-07-2023, 12:48 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  She's a slut, of course can be my MP, to provide cock sucking sessions to the male residents.
Did you install a hidden cam in the room? How do you know that zhut zhut was part of the trysts?  Rotfl

(24-07-2023, 12:32 PM)moonrab Wrote:  WP should start a petition for her to be welcome back..

Are you saying this tongue in cheek?

(24-07-2023, 11:15 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  how you know she can work? 

Also she broke a promise to supposedly her closest inner circle people. 
how to know she would not break promise with her supporters? 
Furthermore she try to cover up. 
It would be better if her husband forgive her and passed the litmus test in next 7 years   nudie
So it would be at least 10 years from now  Big Grin

Unless you can prove her husband betray her first,  then maybe or just maybe faster few years   Rotfl

Imagine she brings her daughters to school or attends a parents-teachers meet, and other parents recognize her.

From that day onwards the two little girls would be known as Nicole Seah's daughters... and classmates and even schoolmaster ten classrooms away whisper...

(24-07-2023, 12:52 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Are you saying this tongue in cheek?

Anything is possible in politic.. Wink

(24-07-2023, 12:48 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  She's a slut, of course can be my MP, to provide cock sucking sessions to the male residents.

She's a slut but he's a stud.

Nipple Seah Suay can be comfort woman for WP can liao lah.

(24-07-2023, 01:54 PM)moonrab Wrote:  Anything is possible in politic.. Wink

WP does not need to start a petition. If they want them back they can simply bring them back though Singh did say if Pereira didn't resign he would have fired him.

Maybe you had meant WP supporters rather than WP.

Btw, I wonder why for months, Singh didn't fire RK huh? He knew she lied and even though he said she should take ownership of the lie, whatever that's supposed to mean, he should have fired her, but he didn't wor. 

It dragged on for months until she finally confessed to Parliament and resigned. How much taxpayers' monies comtinued to be paid to her those two to three months after he knew she lied but did nothing? Almost 40K leh.  Tongue

(24-07-2023, 02:10 PM)RichDad Wrote:  She's a slut but he's a stud.

Nipple Seah Suay can be comfort woman for WP can liao lah.

She was like a rockstar when she first appeared on the political scene.

Goh Chok Tong observed that she would walkabout Marine Parade with 3 men, all member of the NSP team. And she would always be the one speaking while the 3 men would remain silent.

Everywhere she went, the BTSS would get hot in their panty.  Rotfl

She was only 24 at that time and already was gifted in speaking... which is not surprising since most nonyas can speak English very well..

(24-07-2023, 02:48 PM)Oyk Wrote:  WP does not need to start a petition. If they want them back they can simply bring them back though Singh did say if Pereira didn't resign he would have fired him.

Maybe you had meant WP supporters rather than WP.

Btw, I wonder why for months, Singh didn't fire RK huh? He knew she lied and even though he said she should take ownership of the lie, whatever that's supposed to mean, he should have fired her, but he didn't wor. 

It dragged on for months until she finally confessed to Parliament and resigned. How much taxpayers' monies comtinued to be paid to her those two to three months after he knew she lied but did nothing? Almost 40K leh.  Tongue

Oh that one. I think family background is solid?

I seriously think her husband has a big heart. I wonder how he manage the thought of knowing NS has been polishing Pererra sausage during the day and at night his turn. Don’t know if Perrera wear bird cage even.

Only if she goes for tittie augmentation. Nobody wants a washboard Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(25-07-2023, 07:41 AM)toothpick Wrote:  I seriously think her husband has a big heart. I wonder how he manage the thought of knowing NS has been polishing Pererra sausage during the day and at night his turn. Don’t know if Perrera wear bird cage even.

If LP din wear sarong, her husband would be soaking in LP's cum thinking she was dam wet some more.  vomit

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post